FFIV 3D remake?

Posted by maian

So, I was reading the latest EGM, and they had a feature on FFXIII, and 13 more Final Fantasy games. Among them was another 3D remake, being IV, and it had a tiny screenshot. This makes me super excited and I want news. :( Does anyone have more info on this?

Posted by Ant

Here's the ****ing beautiful trailer:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo-ds/the-final-fantasy-iv-ds-trailer-264684.php

I'm glad I held out on the remake for the GBA. One of my favorite Final Fantasy's. Getting this one for sure.

Posted by maian

i could fap for weeks

I wanna see gameplay though, or screnshots. :( Totally buying this for sure though, gawd it looks good. Does this mean that there will be CG cutscenes? FFIII couldn't really have them due to it's almost lack of story. :cookie:

Posted by Zeta

I know there have been newer magazine scans since this, but I'm too ****ing lazy to find them.

Posted by Ant

bah, his legs are way too skinny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Here's the ****ing beautiful trailer:

Yeah... that CG sure is okay.

Posted by Ant

Granted if it was on PSP it'd look better, and I can't really think of why they chose to put it on the DS over the PSP(other than the obvious being DS sales being better). But comparatively to that of it's SNES counterpart, yeah, it looks pretty **** good.

I hope they re-do the red wings theme with some badass orchestra sound.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Not surprised it's coming out on DS, since the FF3 remake had done so. The PSP got the 2nd remake of FF1, so it's not like they have completely ignored that handheld. A remake of FF6 is what I'm most interested in though, but FF4 will do. :(

Posted by Zeta

Bah, as much as I love them I don't really want remakes of 5 or 6.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Granted if it was on PSP it'd look better, and I can't really think of why they chose to put it on the DS over the PSP(other than the obvious being DS sales being better).

Yeah, exactly, sales. Plus, everyone in Japan owns one and Japan loves FF.