You ever bought a system for a game?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

you ever bought a game for a system? like you wanted to play a game but u had to buy a whole new system to play it? and then u did. for me it was Dead Rising, i reserved and fully paid for this game the day before it came out, went back the next day picked it up. i had that game stareing me in the face for a week before i was able to buy my 360. just wandering if anyone but me has ever done that. or if im the only crazy one, xD

Posted by muffla

i bought an xbox 3months before the 360 came out for halo and halo 2
i bought a second gamecube for zelda tp before i found out it was gonna be
a zillion time better on the wii
and i bought a ps2 for socom 2 because all my frineds were like ZOMG BEST GAME EVAR

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah I've bought a game for a system many times. In fact, I bought Ouendan 2 and Portrait of Ruin for my DS last week!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ever bought a system for a game* Dude, it's not that difficult to figure out the english language.

Anywho, I bought the original Xbox for Ninja Gaiden and I bought the PS3 for Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Posted by Big Boss

I bought the Xbox for Shenmue II and the GameCube for Super Mario Sunshine.

Posted by JonMB

I bought a Xbox for Halo 2.
I bought a DS for Mario Kart DS.

I think that was it. I eventually sold both, but it was fun while it lasted.

Posted by maian

Yeah, in March 2008 I bought a PS3 for Metal Gear Solid IV. It was totally worth it.

Posted by Speedfreak

I bought my N64 for Mario 64 (I was sold on the fact that now you can walk around Goombas). In those days I was pretty much only into Mario games and other platformers like Earthworm Jim and Sparkster, with a few exceptions like Mario Kart, SSF2T, Pop'n'Twinbee and Super Bomberman 2. My tastes started becoming more diverse with the N64. Since then I've never bought any system for just one game.

Wait, s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it, I bought a new PC for Crysis...

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I bought a DS for Metroid Prime Hunters and MMZX
A PSP Ffor Ace Combat and the Breath Of Fire III Remake/Port
A Game Cube for the Metroid Prime Games.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I bought an N64 for the Zelda series, and also a Gamecube for Wind Waker.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Big Boss: GameCube for Super Mario Sunshine.
lol

Someone bought me a DS so I could play pokemon with them. I played it for a half hour, beat new super mario bros, then sold the DS.