Looking for a new way to waste my money!

Posted by booyah719

Hello everyone. I haven't been on here in such a long time....well, right to the point, then.

I am pretty much sick of playing World of Warcraft. 64 Levels of Warrior and I want to scratch out my eyes. Maybe it's the 95% population of retards that play this game, maybe it's the fact that you really only get to play with 2.5% of that population (Alliance has that other miniscule amount of skilled players), or maybe the feel of how generally crappy this game appears to be everytime I try to give it a go again.

My solutions were to: 1) Start a new class (was thinking healer), 2) Start on a new server, or (the reason I'm here) 3) Play another MMORPG.

For the latter solution, what is everyone playing? If it helps, I like RPGs, and if there are any great suggestions for single-player games (preferrably on PC, although PS2 and X-Box are not out of the question) to play. I occasionally enjoy online FPS'ers as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

that all depends, if you like zombie games, you should get Land of the Dead: Road to fiddlers green, for xbox, since it has seemingly good looking online, (even tho ive never played it personally)

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting booyah719: 64 Levels of Warrior

Hi, I see your problem right there.

Roll a lock or another overpowered caster on Alliance in battlegroup 9, specifically Tichondrius if you want to be with the best PvPers in the game.

That, or keep waiting for Diablo 3 and SC2 with the rest of us.

Posted by Fred333

They are making a Diablo 3? I didn't know that...when is that coming out?

Posted by waddle dee freak

i think u should play warhammer online its awsome p.s it should be age of recanig

Posted by syndrome

Depends how fast your computer is. If you're into multiplayer FPS, get Crysis Warhead (skip the original). That game will melt your mind if you let it.

Starcraft Brood Wars can keep you playing for years on end (though it's a rather old game).