New wii Zapper gun

Posted by Zelda_Guy

A new Wii Zapper gun has been anounced. It was said that it will come bundled with a game to show its features. Maybe Wii Duck Hunt? Will also be compatible with RE: UC!

Posted by Last Fog

It's the dumbest looking thing I ever saw. Looks like just an attachment that you slide the remote and nunchuck into, basically not changing the setup at all, other than holding the two in place. Another gimicky accessory from nintendo. Can't believe people eat this **** up.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Last Fog;624482]It's the dumbest looking thing I ever saw. Looks like just an attachment that you slide the remote and nunchuck into, basically not changing the setup at all, other than holding the two in place. Another gimicky accessory from nintendo. Can't believe people eat this **** up.

It's the same with the new Wii wheel they have coming out. You can put the Wiimote into it and it just makes you feel as if you're driving. It's not much different from the fact that you can just turn your wii controller like a wheel in the first place.

As for the Zapper, I think it will be a fun device.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'll make my own **** Wii wheel out of some cardboard and glue if all it does is hold the wiimote.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

It only holds the remote.

Even though it would help with aiming a little, i wouldn't buy one.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Last Fog;624482]It's the dumbest looking thing I ever saw. Looks like just an attachment that you slide the remote and nunchuck into

APPARANTLY THIS IS SOME FORM OF NEWS TO YOU.

Posted by muffla

Quoting Crazy K: It's the same with the new Wii wheel they have coming out. You can put the Wiimote into it and it just makes you feel as if you're driving. It's not much different from the fact that you can just turn your wii controller like a wheel in the first place.

actually the wheel that comes with mario kart has some buttons on the back and side, but as for the wheel that comes with gt racer yea its useless.

also what good is a wheel that you have to support yourself, when im playing a racing game with a wheel i just wanna rest my hands on it, i dont wanna hold it up.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting muffla: but as for the wheel that comes with gt racer yea its useless.

Makes it easier to steer, giving you a better grip then what you'd get with the Wiimote alone. Feels better to race with it, really. And it's super cheap, so it's no big deal.

Posted by Speedfreak

This comes with software, I don't get why anyone's complaining.

Posted by Last Fog

What it comes with the RE game? In that case cool, but if they're gonna have people buy a clunky piece of plastic, well... I hate anyone that buys it.

Posted by muffla

nuthin comes with RE but the zapper sells for 19.99 and comes with a yet unanounced game that will use it

Posted by Last Fog

Oh g0d...

Posted by Speedfreak

You don't have to buy it, ass. You said it yourself, it's just a casing, you can play the game without it because it doesn't add any features.

Posted by Last Fog

I don't intend to, ass. I'm just saying what I think of this crap.

It's gonna come with Wii Shoot, a bunch of ****ty games that cost less to make then the retail price. Just like Wii Play. I never even thought for a second that nine games wouldn't be worth ten dollars. Oh was I ever wrong. :'(

I'm about to go off on a tangent here but every developer needs to stop being so ******* lazy with the Wii, nintendo included. Stop shoveling crap in our faces to show off what the wii is capable of. We know by now, we don't need stupid accessories and more tech demos and terrible ports.

Posted by Speedfreak

If you'd open your eyes you'd notice not every developer is.