N64 games you wish you never played or bought

Posted by avalanch

I seriously regretted, turok & castlevania

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Rugrats lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Earthworm Jim. But it was only

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

When I bought my N64 from my friend he included some Veggie Tales game, which I later traded in. At least I didn't really pay for it.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Rugrats. that game just royaly sucked.

Posted by D.J Cat

None.

And the one game I did sell I regret quite a lot.
Stupid trying to sell everything just to get that little bit more cash....
Even though in the back of your mind you think "when I have a good job, the money made selling this won't be worth it."
But you don't really believe that.
And then you actually DO get a job like that.
Ahhhhhhh, oh well.

Even the "dodgy" games I have bought, say Airboarders 64, I still don't regret cause you can at least laugh at its lameness.
Three, Two, ONE! go... :D

Posted by Xero

Probably Mario Party 3. Out of all the games I played, I really think that's the one I enjoyed the less. It was all d

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Mission impossible. Because i got hooked on beating the impossible difficulty level...

Posted by Colonel

Quoting EvilDeadGamer: Rugrats. that game just royaly sucked.

You better not be talking about the one that is like Mario Party, because if so....i'll hit ya!

Quoting Zelda Guy: Rugrats lol

You too

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting U.B.C.S. Nick: Mission impossible. Because i got hooked on beating the impossible difficulty level...

**** straight, I manage to beat it on possible, so very easily these days but I have never been able to beat Warehouse on Impossible (the level after the Embassy)
:o

Posted by Reve

Ok so my sister and I got this game called Snowboarding Kids for the 64. I don't remember if we bought it or if it was given to us but all I know is that the game was nothing but a ****ty peice of plastic.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Reve: Ok so my sister and I got this game called Snowboarding Kids for the 64. I don't remember if we bought it or if it was given to us but all I know is that the game was nothing but a ****ty peice of plastic.

Snowboarding Kids was a totally decent attempt at making a Mario Kart-esque racing game. Also, from what I remember the soundtrack was pretty good.

Posted by Abendigo

hybrid heaven - it wasnt good and i never finished it

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Quoting Colonel: You better not be talking about the one that is like Mario Party, because if so....i'll hit ya!

You too

Ya im talking about that one! LOL

Posted by Colonel

Space Station: Silicon Valley

Posted by pooper_scooper3

power puff girls.... don't ask

and i liked silicon valley if its the game i'm thinkin of

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quest 64.
I'm not sure if the game was trying to be like Zelda with a focus on magic abilities. But what ever they were trying to do, it sucked in the end.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Turok, mainly... That gave me the worst headaches I've ever had. No other game has made me not only hate it, but suffer physical pain as well.

Posted by Isaac1

I hated Blues Brothers, and Gex. I really don't remember them too well besides the fact they sucked. One of these days I'll buy them again so I can remind myself of why I never bought them in the first place (only rented thank goodness).

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Superman 64

Posted by zigzaghakr

Pokemon snap...Oh my *** that game was so annoying it made me wanna cry

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting zigzaghakr: Pokemon snap...Oh my *** that game was so annoying it made me wanna cry

hell yeah that game was annoying. The way the game rated picture quality was extremely annoying.

Posted by Xero

That and it was just slow overall. I know it had to go slow so that you have the time to take pictures, but sometimes I had to go through a whole level to snap a pokemon at the end it only and it would suck 5 minutes of my time.

Speed annoys me the most.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Superman 64 was definitely the worst game ever made.
Quest 64 was the second worst, but at least I manged to beat that game.
I played Glover, too, which wasn't all that bad, but it was annoying as hell until you manged to figure out the controls.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Isaac1

I can't believe you all are hating on Pokemon Snap. I thought it was actually a pretty fun game. Yes, it's corny as hell, and me and my friends laugh our asses off everytime we play it, but it's still fun nonetheless.

Posted by karateteen14

im going with superman 64. my cousin got me that game for my birthday and the next day i gave it right back to him

Posted by O.T.L

i got some game for my birthday it was about some guy tryin to fight aliens on earth. He wore an orange suit ... i didnt understand it , but i like driving on the motorcycle , that was about it

-worst birthday ever !!! :(

na jp

[quote=oswaldothelegend;798561]some guy tryin to fight aliens on earth. He wore an orange suit

[COLOR=Navy]Sounds like a wannabe Half-Life.
[/COLOR]

Posted by maian

I used to say I didn't like Cruisin' USA and that I could've gotten something better, but...I miss it now. :(

Posted by Xero

Cruisin' USA? Never heard of that game. Don't even remember seeing it...

Posted by maian

It was a racing game that basically used real cars and real parts of the world. That's not much for N64, but looking back, it was pretty fun. And you haven't heard of it? I'm surprised. What about Cruisin' World or Cruisin' Exotica? Anywhere I go that ever has an arcade machine, one of those two is there.

Posted by Xero

Cruisin' Exoctica definitely rings a bell. I suppose it's a game where you have time and everytime you cross a check point, you get bonus time?

Well I don't play those games. Mostly in an arcade. But I probably saw the title in various arcades. Just not on the N64.

Posted by muffla

iggys wreaking balls that game was utter ****, also vigilante 8 3 i think it was totaly fcked the series

Posted by Chrono

Quest 64
Mario Party 3
umm

Posted by Xero

You didn't like Mario Party 3? Aw why?

If I didn't add Mario Party to my list, I'm adding it now. All of them.

Posted by Phantom75230

Neon Genesis Evangelion 64... I have nothing against the anime, but the game was dreadfully annoying

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mr. Awesome: If I didn't add Mario Party to my list, I'm adding it now. All of them.

But what didn't you like about those games?

[quote=Chris;803029]But what didn't you like about those games?

Pretty much everything. The slower than hell pacing was probably what I hated the most. I also don't like games that leave so much up to luck.

Posted by Xero

Well I think it wasn't so much about luck. I think the game is programmed to let a character win in a game. Seeing as it's about the amount of stars most of the time, the game programs good numbers for a specific character in order to let it win.

I never thought it was all about luck in programmed games.

Posted by muffla

everybody else liked gex the geko but i thought it was gay to tell you the truth

Posted by Xero

Gex the Gecko? Oh *** I found that game so fun.

[quote=muffla;805747]everybody else liked gex the geko but i thought it was gay to tell you the truth

That's because it was made exclusively for furries.

[quote=Chris;805812]Gex the Gecko? Oh *** I found that game so fun.

That's because you're a furry.

Of course by that logic, I'm sure that I would have enjoyed it, too.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mr. Awesome:

That's because you're a furry.

Of course by that logic, I'm sure that I would have enjoyed it, too.

*remembers that he's a member of FA*

Yep, no doubts :p:

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Quoting muffla: everybody else liked gex the geko but i thought it was gay to tell you the truth

Agreed, that game also sucked massive amounts of everything one would prefer not sucking... Twice.

[quote=SomeCrazyGuy;808727]Agreed, that game also sucked massive amounts of everything one would prefer not sucking... Twice.

Unless you're a gay furry.

[CENTER][SIZE=7]D:
[/SIZE]
[LEFT][SIZE=7][SIZE=2]Sup Chris.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Posted by Xero

;)

Posted by Ezili

Carmageddon 64

What a let down. =(

Posted by Ashen

*searches through N64 games*

I mostly got pretty good ones, but the only one I can see that's crap is... Top Gear Rally. My ***, that game was bad. Oh, and don't forget Hey You! Pikachu. I thought it was insane when I was younger, but now it's just stupid.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ashen: Hey You! Pikachu.

There was a game called like that? I'll google search it. Because I remember having played a lot of Pokemon games, but not this one.

Posted by Ashen

Yeah. It used a voice recognition system that allowed you to "talk" with Pikachu. It wasn't that good, though... You'd tell it one thing, and it'd either ignore you, do something else completely different, or else do it totally wrong. And no, there was no battling. Just wandering around different places with Pikachu.

Posted by Xero

Sounds boring as hell. No wonder it never was popular enough for me to hear about it.

Posted by bloodyprincess6918

I hated pokemon snap. that was the worst game ever

Posted by Xero

But do tell us what made you hate it so much ;)

If that wasn't your first post I would have de-repped the **** out of you. POKEMON SNAP FOR LIFE!

Also, Game Boy camera.

Are you noticing a trend?

Posted by O.T.L

there were alot of ****ty games ... wcw wrestling .. well i didnt like it ...

and super smash bros , worst game ever ! ( na i love it )

but seriously that game was basically a demo ....

Posted by Xero

Quoting oswaldothelegend:

and super smash bros , worst game ever ! ( na i love it )

but seriously that game was basically a demo ....

Die. Seriously. D:

Posted by O.T.L

my bad , i love the game ssb as i mentioned ...

i said it was a demo cuz there were only idk , 10 stages and 12 characters
( not including 1player mode )

but that game is soooo fun ! i loved playing it with the 64 even though we had a gamecube and ssbm and stuff it was lots of fun just playing it and stuff ...

You have a poor grasp of what a demo is.

Posted by Ashen

Quoting Mr. Awesome: You have a poor grasp of what a demo is.

Quoted for truth.

Demo means that it doesn't have everything that the final game is going to offer. SSB is a final game; there's nothing else to it. As for the "small" number of what's in it, try playing some of the early fighting games that are considered treasures, like say... Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. 17 characters and maybe eight stages. I'm probably slightly off on the stages, though; it's been a while.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Quoting bloodyprincess6918: I hated pokemon snap. that was the worst game ever

Pokemon snap was probably the only decent pokemon game on the console systems(I say probably because I haven't really played the ones on the GC much, but from what little I had experienced they phailed pretty hard).

As for 64 games that I disliked, Castlevania 64 was pretty bad, and set the standard of phail for the 3d Castlevania games to follow.

There were quite a few crappy wrestling games, although No Mercy on 64 Remains my all time favorite Wrestling game, besides that and Wrestlemania 2000(Which used the same engine), they all are worthy of being listed in this thread.

I would like to give honorable mentions to Starcraft 64, Blastcorps, and Pokemon Stadium for all making the 64 more unpleasant.

Posted by O.T.L

ma bad , I'm lookin at ssb and comparing it to brawl , thats mainly why I said that.

i know i shouldnt have cuz its a Wii and the other is a 64 game but idk , still felt like comparing.

SSB has come a long way........................

Posted by Imaginary Friend

Quoted post: Neon Genesis Evangelion 64... I have nothing against the anime, but the game was dreadfully annoying

This guy quotes the truth. That is perhaps the worst game I have ever played. Ever. Certainly one of the worst for the 64.

And why are people mentioning Turok? It was a really good game, far better than the overrated garbage that is Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 64.

Quest 64 was pretty boring, I couldn't get into it. It just..gave me no incentive. Though the battle system was certainly interesting. But otherwise completely boring.

And lol @ SSB coming a long way. Not really, Brawl is what Melee should have been. And I'm not saying that to hate, because I love Melee and the smash brothers series and I'm pretty sure Brawl is going to be awesome. But Melee was really lackluster outside of multiplayer.

I'd also like to nominate Forsaken 64. But really, the 64 had a lot of crappy games. Hard to choose the worst of the worst, you know?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Imaginary Friend:
And why are people mentioning Turok? It was a really good game, far better than the overrated garbage that is Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 64.

The only Turok game I liked was Turok 1. The 2 others were complete crap. But did I even come close to enjoy this game as much as Goldeneye and Perferct Dark. Hell no! Those games are not overrated at all, Mic. They're shooting games with various guns, nice maps and different levels of missions. Playing multiplayer is possible and fun. There's nothing overrated about both games.

Quoting Xero: The only Turok game I liked was Turok 1. The 2 others were complete crap. But did I even come close to enjoy this game as much as Goldeneye and Perferct Dark. Hell no! Those games are not overrated at all, Mic. They're shooting games with various guns, nice maps and different levels of missions. Playing multiplayer is possible and fun. There's nothing overrated about both games.

LOL. "They had various guns, nice maps, and different levels of missions!" *** forbid an FPS game have any of those.

But Turok 1 was good, had solid A.I., great levels, and VARIOUS and INTERESTING guns. Turok 2 did better than this with even MORE interesting and unique weapons. I'd like you to show me a better weapon than the cerebral bore from Turok 2 from either of the other two games.

Perfect Dark and Goldeneye on the other hand..just lol. Games more liked for their "fun multiplayer" than anything else. I see nothing different or unique about Goldeneye, especially since Turok 1 came out first and was a far superior game.

Posted by Xero

Games more liked for their "fun multiplayer" than anything else. I see nothing different or unique about Goldeneye, especially since Turok 1 came out first and was a far superior game.

First of all, most shooting games are mainly made to be played on multiplayer mode. Single player mode is made for you to train and get good at the game most of the time. I never saw someone sticking to the one player mode because it eventually gets boring (too easy). They usually get to play with their friends, making it even more fun. So that's why most people probably enjoyed Goleneye and P.D.

And 2nd of all, the fact that there's nothing original or unique about Goldeneye doesn't make it an overrated game. Yes, it's not a "special" game, but it remains fun and it can be enjoyed. There's nothing overrated about it in my opinion.

Quoting Xero: First of all, most shooting games are mainly made to be played on multiplayer mode.

What...? LOL. Wow. Because we all know people played/loved games like Prey, Turok 1, Doom, Far Cry, Metroid Prime(Though this is more FPA), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Chronicles of Riddick, etc. JUST for their multiplayer! And that was me staying WITHIN the first-person shooter genre and not expanding.

Quoted post: Single player mode is made for you to train and get good at the game most of the time.

LOL. What?! You seriously think this? Wow, just wow. Single player is the bulk of any good shooter, and multiplayer is something on the side, like an attachment that merely expands the replayability of the game. It's never looked at as a "training option" as playing against A.I. is far different than humans.

Quoted post: I never saw someone sticking to the one player mode because it eventually gets boring (too easy). They usually get to play with their friends, making it even more fun. So that's why most people probably enjoyed Goleneye and P.D.

Exactly, they enjoyed it because they can play with friends. You know I can apply your entire argument to the Halo series. "It's good and has multiplayer! It has various weapons, etc". Pathetic. =/

Quoted post: And 2nd of all, the fact that there's nothing original or unique about Goldeneye doesn't make it an overrated game. Yes, it's not a "special" game, but it remains fun and it can be enjoyed. There's nothing overrated about it in my opinion.

Yes, because being original, unique, and interesting doesn't matter with games. No wonder games like the Halo and DMC series are so popular! Everyone loves a rehash, nobody wants change.

I'm just noting how Goldeneye 64 is lauded as one of the best console FPS games ever, when it's not even the best on it's respective console. So yes, when a game that is decent at best gets tons of unworthy praise. Guess what, it's overrated.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

What an epic argument.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Imaginary Friend: What...? LOL. Wow. Because we all know people played/loved games like Prey, Turok 1, Doom, Far Cry, Metroid Prime(Though this is more FPA), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Chronicles of Riddick, etc. JUST for their multiplayer! And that was me staying WITHIN the first-person shooter genre and not expanding.

Is someone trying to make my friend Xero look stupid?!?!?!

This is dumb. The biggest selling FPS games have all had advanced multiplayer functions, so I don't see why it's so appaling to see a person argue FPS needs good multiplayer stuff to be considered a good FPS game. Quack, Counter-Strike, CoD4, Battlefeild 2, Unreal Tournament, Halo: it's not hard to see where Xero is coming from. Get off the high horse.

LMAO your agrument sux Muhahahaa, I'm a FPS expert! WHOAAA! U ALL DUMB!

On another note, QUEST 64 did suck very badly, so there's something I like about you.

I don't need to "try" to make anyone look stupid, most people do it pretty well on their own. But to say that an FPS needs multiplayer to be good is just pure fallacy and ignorance. Multiplayer hardly makes a game worth anything, I'm merely pointing out how the core of any GOOD game is not the multiplayer.

MOST people will enjoy a multiplayer game if it's at least decent for the sheer exhilaration of playing with others or with their friends, this doesn't in anyway make the game good. Would CoD 4 be a bad game without it's great online gaming? Hell no. Would you seriously call Doom awful on the basis that no multiplayer was attached? Don't think so. FPS don't need multiplayer to be good in the least and it's a pretty inane argument.

It's the way the game functions and how it is played that makes it good. Games like Halo would probably not be popular if not for their "entertaining" multiplayer. And citing games like Counter-Strike and Unreal Tournament = LOL. Those games are based AROUND the fact they're going to be played online, they're the core selling point.

I don't see any reason why a game should be heralded as anything but what it is just because you can play it multiplayer.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Well, ok.

Pro tips:
Longer posts != Convincing argument.
Capitalized words != Italics.

Look, bud, you're missing the mark. Xero isn't talking about his opinion, so much as he's talking about the mainstream. Ever sinse Doom came out, FPS have been coined for pushing the online muliplayer platform.

Yes, FPS have great solo game play, and yes, FPS can be great without any multiplayer functionality. However, that's not what most people associate with great FPS.

In terms of main stream opinion (as much as I disagree with it,) FPS are better with multiplayer.

What is the point in posting about mainstream opinion when it's usually tasteless and devoid of any real knowledge of the medium? I mean, we're talking about the mainstream that got Napoleon Dynamite immensely popular.

And talking about the mainstream in general is pointless, we all should know that by now. It's like an unstated knowledge. It's like saying a game is good because it got a lot of sells.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm so glad you choose to shoot yourself in the foot with this thread. This whole time you've been *****ing about what a good FPS is, yet it's all subjective to begin with. If the majority of people perferr mulitplayer FPS games then guess what, game over on you, your opinion means jack **** for most people. Noone is right.

As for your tone, learn to talk amoung the peasents for **** sake. You're coming off a bit pretentious.

It's like saying a game is good because it got a lot of sells.

It certainly says something about the majority's decision. :cookie:

It's funny that people always resort to "It's just an opinion, all this is subjective" when they have reached the end of their rope and can no longer counter points given in a desperate last stand.

You do not fail to fall with these people.

Posted by Xero

Quoting WillisGreeny:
As for your tone, learn to talk amoung the peasents for **** sake. You're coming off a bit pretentious.

Eh. He always gets like this when he argues things out. That's why I stopped after the 2nd post.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Imaginary Friend: It's funny that people always resort to "It's just an opinion, all this is subjective" when they have reached the end of their rope and can no longer counter points given in a desperate last stand.

You do not fail to fall with these people.

I didn't reach the end of my rope, so much as the end of my patience. You win by brutal persistance. Enjoy.

Posted by junior senior

buck bumble :(

my cousin had it, the only reason we would turn it on was to hear the theme music

Posted by Old_Snake

Superman 64, awful game, Superman TAS deserved a better adaption then that crap.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: buck bumble :(

my cousin had it, the only reason we would turn it on was to hear the theme music

ROCK WITH THE BEE WITH THE BUMBLE BEE BUCK BUMBLE

Posted by Dexter

Now I really want to get that game.

Posted by Ch

I hated Hexen.

I absolutely loved Quest 64. Don't know why so many of you hate it.

Posted by D.J Cat

Turok and Goldeneye (don't start silly arguing again, just gonna put some thoughts out there :) )

For its time, both games were pretty **** good, and revolutionary.
However Goldeneye invented way more things that are used in modern shooters.
It introduced stealth - the noise of your gun could be heard if you are firing a loud one!
And it introduced objective based missions, not just collect key, move on.

Both Goldeneye/Perfect Dark and Turok/Turok 2 borrowed some of the best bits from each other, like the weapon cycling system in PD (T2 had it first) for example.
Multiplayer was FAR better in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, both games are still very playable these days, I enjoy playing both games to this day!
Turok's single player was fun, the talk about it makes me want to play it again :cool:
Mmm, that tree top level was so cool!

So...both are great games, the end! :D

On topic now:
Same as my original post a while back, I don't regret playing any game, and i do rgret the one game i did sell, never selling a game again!
Bye, have a nice day

Posted by Breakman

there was a game i really, really regret *selling*, which was diddy kong racing

as for regretting the ownership of, i have examples on many systems, but I can't immediately think of any on n64

i hated ogre battle 64 at first until i realized it was amazing and i was foolish before

ummmmmmmm

oh yeah, a few i rented like robotron 64 weren't all that great

*edit* oh and fyi i really enjoyed quest 64 as well
i didn't really love it but i thought it was neat and i'm not sure why it gets the bad rep it does
i guess people were expecting some final fantasy-esque epic but it's still a decent game imo

it's kinda weird how there NEVER WAS a "real" rpg for n64 though, at least none that i can think of--i know there were a lot of 'kinda' ones like quest, hybrid haven and all that, and a lot of people touted that the zeldas were technically "rpgs", but there were never any "real" ones--and none for Gamecube, either, that weren't just ports or those couple of card battle ones

it's too bad earthbound 64 never really came out, we couldda had mother 4 as the 'last one' for gba >:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Breakman:
it's too bad earthbound 64 never really came out, we couldda had mother 4 as the 'last one' for gba >:

he was done after earthbound 3, regardless of whatever system it came out on. there would have never been a mother 4.

Posted by Proto Man

I wish I would have never rented Tetrisphere. To me that is the worst game I've ever played in the N64. I believe I got it instead of Mario Kart 64 when my uncle rented Goldeneye. I thought it would be cool, since it was a new take on Tetris and all, but I found it hard and boring.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Proto Man: I wish I would have never rented Tetrisphere. To me that is the worst game I've ever played in the N64. I believe I got it instead of Mario Kart 64 when my uncle rented Goldeneye. I thought it would be cool, since it was a new take on Tetris and all, but I found it hard and boring.

i enjoyed tetrisphere, once you got the hang of it it was fun. i enjoyed most 64 games actually.. i cant think of any games off the top of my head that i hated. nightmare creatures wasn't that enjoyable. i loved the wrestling games though, wcw nitro changed wrestling games forever.

Posted by Ziggy R

Then you might like glover.

I hated it. Never realy got it, never will...

Posted by Apathetic

fukkin glover, that game sucked dick

Posted by ItSlaughter

Aden(sp?) Chronicles. At first I was pumped to play it and I even told the guy at the store whatever when he said it was a horrible game. How right this man was, the years make it pleasantly hard to remember this horrid piece of trash, but I do remember that it was the only game in history were I actually named the character I'm a F ag to make it better. Seirously the only good part was watching the opening where some guy was walking screaming I'm a F ag! (he was supposed to be yelling your characters names.)

Posted by Toasty

WWF Wrestlemania 2000 - being an avid wrestling fan at the time, I just couldn't really grasp anything with this game. I had more fun playing the WWF Smackdown! games on the PS1 than this.

Posted by Vasioth

2 Words: Virtual Chess

I got bought this as a gift and chucked it out my window after 5 minutes worth of gameplay. It has to be one of the worst games I've ever played.

Or the Superman game for the N64 (I'm pretty sure I have played a Superman game on the N64)

Posted by pink_lycanthrope

Madden 64! I never could figurer out how the thing worked!

Posted by majin_vegeta1

Yep there was a superman 64, worst game ever...

[IMG]http://www.digitpress.com/columns/images/dj_superman64_4.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Hybrid Heaven and Quest 64. Horrid. Just horrid.

Posted by Granasaber

Hexen...

Posted by smb411

mission:impossible

Posted by ratedRKO

what about wwf no mercy i hate the graphics of all the wrestlers

Posted by Screenname

Quoting smb411: mission:impossible

Lol I rented this it was terrible

Posted by Happy_of_ Genesis123

Ahh! Nintendo 64 I remember those days. The All time game to play on the 64 was probably Star Fox its such a classic. It was so challenging on many different angles to: first obviously not dying, second Making sure ur wingmen dont die and the bonus levels u can fight through, even though I never scored high enough to make it there, if thats how u go there. Overall its a classic of Nintendo 64 like pacmen to arcades.