I am quitting all Jesse Smith's Wacko Forums

Posted by WackoHater

I am going to quit all of Jesse Smith's Wacko Forums because Jesse Smith does not listen to instructions !!!!

So when you guys see me quit posting and Jesse Smith's forums die, don't blame me, blame Jesse Smith for being a stupid Wacko, that is why his forums are DEAD !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ALL OF YOU, QUIT JESSE SMITH'S FORUMS, DO NOT JOIN ANY OF HIS NEW FORUMS OR POST ON ANY OF THEM !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHEN NO ONE POSTS ON HIS FORUMS EVER, HE WILL KNOW THAT HE SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH WACKO HATER OR DISOBEY HIS ORDERS !!!!! :mad:

Posted by avalanch

ALL LIES

[quote=WackoHater;623902][URL="http://www.random-info.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2"]I am going to quit all of Jesse Smith's Wacko Forums[/URL] because Jesse Smith does not listen to instructions !!!!

So when you guys see me quit posting and Jesse Smith's forums die, don't blame me, blame Jesse Smith for being a stupid Wacko, that is why his forums are DEAD !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ALL OF YOU, QUIT JESSE SMITH'S FORUMS, DO NOT JOIN ANY OF HIS NEW FORUMS OR POST ON ANY OF THEM !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHEN NO ONE POSTS ON HIS FORUMS EVER, HE WILL KNOW THAT HE SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH WACKO HATER OR DISOBEY HIS ORDERS !!!!! :mad:

Posted by Yonaka

One loss is not significant. Especially the loss of you Wackohater.

Posted by WackoHater

[LEFT]You all better believe Jesse Smith is DOOMED when I quit posting on his forums !!!!! [/LEFT]

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Poco

oh no we mourn your loss

Posted by WackoHater

I'm going to kick your arse before I go Poco !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by avalanch

This idiot will never leave for good. He'll be gone for a few weeks and come back, just like the last 2 times.:D:D:D:D

[quote=WackoHater;624093]I'm going to kick your arse before I go Poco !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

Some people >>>>>>>>> :jesse: are gonna get their arses whooped before I take myself out, bet on it !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by avalanch

Wackohater + life = FAIL

[quote=WackoHater;624107]Some people >>>>>>>>> :jesse: are gonna get their arses whooped before I take myself out, bet on it !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Nintendo !!

*yawn* You said it yourself over at your dead ghost town forum!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Has he been here since this thread?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh yes!!! :D:D:D

Last Activity: Yesterday 08:12 AM :D:D:D

*Knocks his rep in to da -2K club!!!!* :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

You mean the -2k club, right? -20k is -20,000.

Posted by avalanch

[quote=Omni;625442]You mean the -2k club, right? -20k is -20,000.

:jesse: he's a messed up crack head.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!!! -20,000 rep would be so much better for him!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Are you gonna mod some other crazy in his place?

Posted by WackoHater

Any fake quotes you post will from now on be deleted Jesse Smith, and you will also be banned for fabricating or changing anything I say, bet on it Son!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by avalanch

Ban him then wackofreak!

Posted by Jesse Smith

See, just as I said, he'll be back posting!!! Over on hiz dead forum posters union boards, today he posted this....

Quoting WackoHater: Nintendo is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

:D:D:D:D:D It proves how correct my signature quote is!!! :D:D:D

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

lol, wouldnt it be more of a burden lifted, than a tragedy for wackohater to leave?

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]

Quoting EvilDeadGamer: lol, wouldnt it be more of a burden lifted, than a tragedy for wackohater to leave?

IF JESSE SMITH DOES NOT MAKE ME ADMINISTRATOR SO I CAN BAN ALL YOU IDIOTS, I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS LOONY TUNE FORUM FOR IDIOTS !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by avalanch

[SIZE=5]Nobody wants you to stay here you dumbdonkey!!! So get lost!!!![/SIZE]

[quote=WackoHater;626025][CENTER]

IF JESSE SMITH DOES NOT MAKE ME ADMINISTRATOR SO I CAN BAN ALL YOU IDIOTS, I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS LOONY TUNE FORUM FOR IDIOTS !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]IF JESSE SMITH DOES NOT MAKE ME ADMINISTRATOR SO I CAN BAN ALL YOU IDIOTS, I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS LOONY TUNE FORUM FOR IDIOTS !!!!! [/CENTER]

*yawn* How many times have you said you would leave!!! Not to mention...

Quoting WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Nintendo !!

And then there is....

Quoting WackoHater: Nintendo is dumb as hell, but for some odd reason I still consider him a friend.

which explains...

Quoting WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

JESSE SMITH, QUIT RECYCLING MY POSTS AS YOUR FORUM POSTS MAN, COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MATERIAL, I UNDERSTAND YOU NEED HELP BECAUSE YOU SUCK AS A FORUM POSTER, BUT TRY TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL POSTS AND QUIT SCRAPING, RECORDING, MISUSING AND RE-DISTRIBUTING MY POSTS WORLDWIDE YOU LUNATICAL WACKO !!!

THAT OR I'M QUITTING ALL YOUR WACKO FORUMS !!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

...erm...what part of "get the hell out" dont you understand?

Posted by WackoHater

Be careful Son, I will beat you mercilessly with a stick and make Jesse Smith watch, then when you cry for mercy I will start beating Jesse into submission !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WillisGreeny

Wacko, your always saying you'll beat people with a stick... Did your mother not love you enough? Or was your dad an alcoholic who enjoyed hitting you with a stick or something? I just don't understand.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

wooo, im so scared of a guy on the internet. please no!! dont hurt me with your little bitty virtual stick!! AAHHHH,:rolleyes: oh and i aint your son, if you were my dad, i'd probably have to kill myself.

Posted by WackoHater

ARE YOU SAYING YOU DO NOT FEAR WACKO HATER SON ????? :mad: :mad:

JESSE SMITH, I WANT THIS CLOWN BANNED NOW !!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

AFTER YOU'RE BANNED I'M GOING TO BURN YOUR BEDROOM DOWN EvilDeadGamer !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

wow, someones panites are in a bundle today arn't they?

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: ARE YOU SAYING YOU DO NOT FEAR WACKO HATER SON ????? :mad: :mad:

Nobody does.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'M QUITTING ALL YOUR WACKO FORUMS !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* When did you last 'leave'...with in da last week!! Oh yah, that's right...

Quoting WackoHater]I'm all talk and no action Nintendo !!

:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: ARE YOU SAYING YOU DO NOT FEAR WACKO HATER SON ?????

Nobody does!!! You said it yourself...

[QUOTE=WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Nintendo !!

How about I change your username to *yawn*!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Is Wackohater back yet?

Posted by Jesse Smith

He left ONCE, last year and then eventually came back!! That's da only time he really left!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'll be leaving this chicken ____ forum soon, I can't take posting along side of you lunatical loony tunes !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by avalanch

Don't lie to us wackohater. Jesse smith abuses you here and you love it!!!!

[quote=WackoHater;626656]I'll be leaving this chicken ____ forum soon, I can't take posting along side of you lunatical loony tunes !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

JESSE SMITH RUINED ALL THE OTHER WACKO FORUMS SO HE COULD CONTROL THEM HIMSELF, ALL THE OTHERS WERE CLOSED BECAUSE OF HIS LUNACY AND NOW HE HAS A MONOPOLY ON WACKO FORUMS.

WELL, JESSE SMITH WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO CREATE CONTENT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT CUTTING ME OUT OF THE WACKO BUSINESS THE WAY HE DID, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED OUT BY JESSE SMITH !!!!!!

YOU SEE, JESSE KNEW IF HE SCREWED OVER OTHERS IN THE BUSINESS THAT THEY WOULD CLOSE THEIR WACKO FORUMS SO HE COULD EXCLUSIVELY OWN ALL OF THEM !!!!

JESSE SMITH, I'M GOING TO SCATTER YOUR BRAINS FROM HERE TO WHITE PLAINS WHEN I FIND YOU SON !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

dang...i thought it said i had 2 rep power, 8( anyways, what r u talking about man? you think jesse smith is some all powerful overloard that tring to take over the internet? plus even if he was i would rather join him than listen to you.

"ALL HAIL THE NEW OVERLOARD JESSE SMITH!!! ALL HAIL THE NEW OVERLOARD JESSE SMITH!!!"

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up boy, I will whip your arse at the same time I beat Jesse Smith with stripes !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by WillisGreeny

SON, YOU COULDN'T FIND A BEATING STICK EVEN WITH A MAP, FLASHLIGHT, OR JESSE SMITH BEATING IT IN YOUR HAND, MUCH LESS A WHIP!!!

GEETAA OUUUTAAA

heh... My first all caps post.

Posted by WackoHater

Boy we whip kids like you for entertainment on our lunch hour in the South, come on down here boy so you can witness it first hand, we gonna have to capture that varmint Jesse Smith because he refuses to visit down here in Dixie !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Another stupid threat by WackoHater. I rate this thread rotten. :-D

Almost forgot:

[center]**[/center]

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

lol, that pic discribes wat jesse smith and everyone else has been thinking yea, so...is he ever gonna leave, he says he is, but he keeps posting here...looks like someone *cough* Wackohater *cough* has a case of the "mental retardation" :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [B]HE IS NOT CUTTING ME OUT OF THE WACKO BUSINESS THE WAY HE DID, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED OUT BY JESSE SMITH !!!!!!

Oh yes, it was my plan a year ago, to get you here...so we could all torture you and drive you insane!!!! :D:D:D er, make up your mind. First you say you'll leave, then you say you'll never get cut out of da wacko business!!! :D:D:D Da Wacko Business is...driving you insane!!! :D:D:D

er, I don't want a monopoly, if I had my way, every forum on da internet would have a WackoUniversity, so millions of people could be taking Wacko 101!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WillisGreeny: SON, YOU COULDN'T FIND A BEATING STICK EVEN WITH A MAP, FLASHLIGHT, OR JESSE SMITH BEATING IT IN YOUR HAND, MUCH LESS A WHIP!!!

GEETAA OUUUTAAA

heh... My first all caps post.

By typing the last part the way you did, you invalidated the statement.

Posted by WillisGreeny

HOW ABOUT NOW!?!?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Oh yes, it was my plan a year ago, to get you here...so we could all torture you and drive you insane!!!! :D:D:D er, make up your mind. First you say you'll leave, then you say you'll never get cut out of da wacko business!!! :D:D:D Da Wacko Business is...driving you insane!!! :D:D:D

er, I don't want a monopoly, if I had my way, every forum on da internet would have a WackoUniversity, so millions of people could be taking Wacko 101!!! :D:D:D:D

Really?

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=627280&postcount=8"]You need to get your arse kicked for ruining WackoSEO and the Wacko U forum over at Kalina's by your idiotic stunts [/URL]!!!!!

Jesse Smith, when I get hold of you Son, it will be your sure end !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Who keeps giving these threads high ratings? It is probably WackoHater. It totally ruins my ratings.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up Son or your arse will be beat along side of Jesse Smith !!!!>>>> :jesse: :mad:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

[center]**[/center]

Posted by final kaoss

You said this two years ago and you still aren't gone yet?! Er... get mental help kid!!!:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [URL="http://www.random-info.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2"]I am going to quit all of Jesse Smith's Wacko Forums[/URL] because Jesse Smith does not listen to instructions !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I am going to quit all of Jesse Smith's Wacko Forums !!!!

Ummm, are you still here???!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]YOU IDOTIC MORON !!

WHAT HAPPENED TO rANduMb-iNFO.COM you JACKARSE ???[/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

He replaced it with this site!
http://www.gonewacko.org/

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting final kaoss: He replaced it with this site!
http://www.gonewacko.org/

Ack...some one is trying to take my title!!! Some one should show him WackoUniversity!!! I think that webmaster would do a GREAT job at tormenting WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"]YOU IDOTIC MORON !![/SIZE]

Ummm, WackoJacko, I thought you left!!! :D:D:D