Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1184418830512.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1184417337406.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1184416921700-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1184417047215.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1184417536559.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1184417027334.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

oh message board idiots. when will you learn?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have more but I can't be assed uploading.

hey cool *** doesn't filter is there's an ed at the end

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

post more

Posted by Corrupt

Also doesn't filter when you add something before it, such as badass or kickass.

The more you know, eh?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Taken off of Gamestop.com

"I bought the ds lite for my children. They love it. I hate it. We bought the first one when it was brand new up beside the r button it cracked. About a month later it broke completely. Sent it in to Nintendo they were great sent us a replacement. It's been about five months and this one just broke in the same place giving up on this product and going back to the first ds."

----

Taken off Gamestop.com

The ds is not I repeat not the best gaming system. This Handheld all it does is games. Picto chat no one even uses it. All it is is games. Most of the games are 2d games whcih you can only walk in one direction. The ds needs good adventure games, and it only has marion and pokemon. The psp is coming up with alot of good games. This system is not getting better but getting worst. I recommend the psp.

----

taken off of Gamestop.com

personally ive always liked nintendo and xbox, so i got a ds. at first it was pretty good, the lack of quality games was always there. No sports or real shooters. Except for madden, which wasn`t that good. they have pretty bad graphics. only a small upgrade from the gb advance. so i sold it. I later got a psp for my grad present. (gr. 8). i play this none stop and all the games are half desently entertaining with many other the top. extremely good graphics for the psp. matches ps2 and xbox. infact their almost better. screen is really big. all u need to do is buy a case to prevent scratches. or get a warrenty. the PSP is much better for a teenage audience, and even adult. it has better graphics. and to add the PSP was my first sony gaming system.

----

taken off Gamestop.com

Reviewed By: psp lover Date: 2/13/2007 5:43:12 PM
ds blows its a waste of money. it doenst even come close to the psp unless your 6 years old

----

taken off Gamestop.com

Reviewed By: sportsfan Date: 6/13/2007 5:59:09 PM
ok so you guys say that there are really good games for ds but all the games suck. if your a sports fan like me, there are hardly any games for ds and the graphics suck. everyone says there are good games but what games do you like pokemon and mario, the baby games

----

Taken off Gamestop.com

This sysetm sucks!! i mean yeah it has better games then the psp and has a two touch screen (whoa!) but lets be serious here folks! thats all the ds has and i dont care what any "hardcore gamer" a.k.a poser says when it comes to the best hand held game system the psp takes it with all hands down. And u know its true i mean which hand held system can go wireless on line !! and plays music ,photos,movies,and save your imprtant personal files for your carrer, school or a big meeting or something and all that good stuff. I dont care what any of u non -gamers say the ds sucks period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s at lesat i gave it a star.

----

This thing is not good. nintendo ds needs more sports games and less mario crap. teengers want to play this game and dont have time for little gay mario..we wanta play baseball...i am 18 years old and currently am playing AA baseball in new york and will prolly be going to the majors very soon and we have 3 players on the team who play ds..psp is much better

----

Then i first got this system i thought it was gunna be awsome. I WAS WRONG. The grafics are terible but i gues thats what you get when you trust nintendo. The touch screen is okay but it scratches so easily. They hardly ever use the microphone in any of the games and even when they do it doesnt work well. If you want a great handheld system with stunning graphics get the psp.

----

well i have the ds. it is pretty neat but i really want the pink ds lite. my freind has one and i played it. it has awhole new face on it. my dad says dont get it cause your gonna play it for a week and then leave it left in your closet for the rest of the year. well there are pros and cons to wat he said. Cause i dont want to buy the same somthing just with beter screen quality and bigger stylisses. cause i have the ds. i just don no if it is somthing just AMAZING to invest on. cause i would defenitly rather have the wii. ans also for people who dont no if there going to get it, my freind who has it says theres all thees little endentions lining the bottom part of the ds lite and there was abunch of dirt and dust and crumb like things. well i guess it depends on how you treat the thing.

----

Reviewed By: The Truth Date: 7/11/2007 1:36:49 PM
The only thing good about the XBOX 360 is the graphics, and they only have two good games: Def Jam hip hop icon and NBA street homecourt. You can't play it a long time before you have to charge it up, because it can get overheated and your house can burn down. To keep it from getting overheated you have to buy something that keeps it cooled longer. I can't mention the price but it's a lot of money. The XBOX 360 knew that it was losing customers so they made the XBOX 360 Elite. They made it look like the playstation 3. People that bought the XBOX 360 and playstation 3, you betta hope that they don't make anymore, because it will be a waste of money when you paid all that "money" for it and they don't make that much games for it anymore.

----

COPY CATTERS
Reviewed By: PS3 360 Date: 7/3/2007 8:55:36 PM
Wow what copiers. making it black and bigger hard drive. Next there gonna add motion sensor remotes. SONY >>>>>> Microsoft. Also for all you people who are saying "Its gonna have better graphics then ps3" please your talking out of you backside

----

OK, all i have to say is WTF i mean i give it one star because thats the lowest u can give it! Who needs a black 1 anyways?? If ur desperate for a blak xbox go buy a skin at the store, the black controller is why i give it 1 star. no 1 needs 120GB of spce. And 535$$$ 4 this ting ?????? by sum good games wit that xtra cash.

DU NOT BY TIS PRODUCT!
Big watse of $$$$$$$$$$!
by urself a reguler 1.

----

#1 Gun Game
Reviewed By: Tdawg Date: 7/9/2007 6:33:42 PM
This game is the #1 Gun Game!!!

This game is packed with lots of new guns,veicles,and maps.
The game has lots of choises on how you want to play the game.
You have over 20 new maps.You may play at least 2 players in Campain mode.
The game is packed with lots of fun and adventure.If you are looking
for a good gun game the search ends here.

Buy the game!!!

----

This game is *** awful do not go anywhere near it!!!

Wow I cant believe the scores im seeing other people give this game. This game is a big clunky turd from hell and you should not go anywhere ear it. I have no doubt this game is like the single solitary reason why Clover Studio's got the axe!! If you spend any money on this game you deserve what you get.

I feel like the above conveys everything you need to know about this piece of crap but so as not to appear like a cry baby who cant play the game i will try to give reasons why it sucks so bad although there wont be alot.

Ok this game is a beat em up style game. It had one cool feature and that is you get to design your combo string out of moves that you can unlock and buy. You only get one combo string to program. You can also choose all of his individual moves. Thats where the fun stops and the crappiness begins. The gameplay is so incredibly horrid. It is bane of everything that is fluid and natural. Instead of feeling like a human guy you will feel like a rusty robot. You dont have freedom of motion, you can just run any direction you want you have to stand in place and turn if you want to look in a different direction which combined with being attacked from all sides makes for a horrid experience. Maybe at some point in the game you unlock a block button but in the beginning you cant even block you just have to do these evades by pressing directions on the stick. ***hand mode is just a sped up version of your normal attacks, maybe if you are dumb and can stomach playing this game long enough you get some kool moves to do while your in ***hand mode but i doubt it. The game feels like it was made to be played at the arcade because the stages are so small and boring, abd they have itemslaying around to break and use as weapons.

Just please do what i say and dont ever touch this game!!!

(*** Hand review)

----

ADVANCE WARS DS REVIEW

Game is hard to understand, but when you do it's...
BORING! I can't even get past the second stage even though I've been trying and trying. I tried it again yesterday (about the 20-th time) and I tried another technique but STILL CAN'T DO IT >:(.

----

Reviewed By: Pokemon Master Date: 6/13/2007 5:58:39 PM
This gaame is so awesome! For one the graphics are better because if you play Diamond or Pearl for a while and then play Ruby Sapphire or Emerald you are like "Whoa these graphics stink!" Also the game is pretty good in length. Also even after you beat the Elite Four and see all 150 pokemon in the sinnoh region you can migrate pokemon from the GBA games. Also WIFI is awesome like the Global Trade Center. The only thing that makes me give it a four is that they need to just stop making more pokemon I mean there are 493 pokemon in all in this game! They need to just make a game where you go through all four regions and not make any new pokemon. Also the names are pretty unoriginal. Ones name is Bidoof and its a Beever, and Kricketot and Kricketune are Crickets and Kricketot is the pre-evolution and Kricketune makes a little tune for its cry. I would definitely say bye the game if you dont care about pokemon names!

----

* 0. A GNOME NAMED Froodoo NINJAD MAH RING!!!! | 07/08/2007 08:47:39 AM UTC

quote reply

[me]: OMG thats obviously a shamen ring!
[Froodoo] ...dot...dotdot....
[Logolaz] Theyre TAKING THE HOBBITS TO IZENGARD!
[me]: what?
[Logolaz] THEYRE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO IZENGARD!

bump lol this story is so funny i laff a lot of times read it i do ROFL you do tooo lol!!!!!!!!!!

okay, too many

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Probably should have put them in quote boxes

WALL OF TEXT

yeah, now that I scroll through it it's not that many. Just looked like it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It saddens me to see all these rich retards.

ten bux says half those kids aren't even that rich and just say they own whatever. like saying a game sucks without even touching it.

Posted by Arcadios

lol it's funny, every blackperson I know thinks the PSP is better than the DS.
"DAWG, IT CAN PLAY MP3 AND VIDOZ. LOOK AT DU GRAFIZ, NIGGA."

And when I read the language one I thought of some middle eastern guy.

Posted by Linko_16

The ones in the first post were funny, but... it's really best if they're "bash.org" style, with funny little conversations or outrageously supid one-liners. Just listening to a bunch of morons complain about Nintendo's kiddie games isn't quite as entertaining most of the time, unless they're saying particularly hilarious things.

ah, bash.org. Completely forgot about that place.

Posted by Zeta

This is the one reason I hate modern technology/medicines/etc. It allows idiots to stay alive and reproduce.

Posted by Alastor

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zeta again.

Posted by Linko_16

That's what it wants you to think.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/1185304911005.png[/IMG]

bol

Posted by Corrupt

Now I think I have to search through his posts. Is he normally this pathetic, or was that post (and that other one posted earlier) an exception?

Posted by Zeta

He is normally that pathetic.

Posted by Corrupt

...I bet I could at least 3-stock him with my Pichu.

Posted by Zeta

Doing so would probably cause him to commit suicide.

Posted by Linko_16

Even if there were such thing as tiers in Smash Brothers, I'd think Link and Samus would be pretty near the top.

Posted by Ant

I chuckled at what Corrupt said. And darksong x said "what's so **** funny" and then I said "NOTHING!" and he was all like "yeah, it's vgc, guess why that's not funny. and you can ****ing tell them I said that". so I did.

Quoted post: Even if there were such thing as tiers in Smash Brothers,

which there is =3

Posted by sniper

Sheik
Fox
Marth

Upper
Peach
Falco
C. Falcon
Samus

High
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mario
Ice Climbers

Mid
Luigi
Link
Roy
DK
Pikachu
Zelda

Low
Ness
Young Link
Yoshi
Kirby
Mr. Game & Watch
Bowser

Bottom
Mewtwo
Pichu

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting sniper: Top

Sheik
Fox
Marth

Upper
Peach
Falco
C. Falcon
Samus

High
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mario
Ice Climbers

Mid
Luigi
Link
Roy
DK
Pikachu
Zelda

Low
Ness
Young Link
Yoshi
Kirby
Mr. Game & Watch
Bowser

Bottom
Mewtwo
Pichu

regardless, I've seen some crazy 3=stocks against some high tier characters with sine pikachus.

Posted by Ant

I really think Link should be a bit higher up on that.

Posted by Zeta

And yet one of my friends rapes everyone with Pichu. What the hell?

Posted by Linko_16

Mewtwo is "bottom tier" because people play one game with him, suck major ***, then never use him again.

Posted by Ant

Judge is pretty awwright with him. And I'm not half-bad either. Granted if I played anyone really good with him I'd get my *** kicked still :cool2:

Quoted post: Mewtwo is "bottom tier" because people play one game with him, suck major ***, then never use him again.

Nah. It's based on stats, like how strong their attacks are, priority, recovery, how floaty they are, etc. Mewtwo has weak priority and gets knocked around very easily. Think of it this way: A pro mewtwo against a pro sheik. Sheik is going to win. It's not like "hey, there's this one really good mewtwo player against this decent sheik player. lol tiers are bull****"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I thought tiers were based on the frequency of wins with that character too...

idk, doubtful.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Zeta: And yet one of my friends rapes everyone with Pichu. What the hell?

I've actually surprised the hell out of myself and my friends with my Pichu. Since we've all started entering tournaments (har, tourneyfags :D), I've impressed several people with my Pichu, not to mention beating characters like Captain Falcon, Samus, and even Falco. Afterwards, I kind of have to sit there and let it sink in, you know? "Wait, so I just beat this hotshot's Falco... with Pichu? What the ****." I'm also more than adept with both of the space animals, I play a decent Mewtwo (no, really), and I'm starting to pick up Marth and Jiggs. Ness is also a possible option in the future.

And I might want to end this on a lighthearted note and say that I'm part of that rare (and dying) breed of tourneyfag that actually enjoys playing with items!

You're not a tourneyfag. Just a fag that plays in tournies.

Also, I was the **** with Mewtwo back in the day. Haven't used him in a looong time though.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're not a tourneyfag. Just a fag that plays in tournies.

Haha, that's perfect, yet so simple.

And yes, one clear advantage that Mewtwo has for me over my other characters is that he functions very well in matches with three or more participants. I originally just started screwing around with his mechanics because I thought "omfg he looks so badass" (that part still stands, though) but after a while I realized, "Hey, I'm actually pretty good with him :cool:". And after that, there was no looking back.

I stopped using him once I started using Peach =3

Posted by Zeta

I use Samus. Go figure.

Posted by Lord of Spam

from hence forth all instances of ":3" or "=3" are banned unless discussing cats or something equally kawaii~

Posted by Iris

Do you think the developers are going to try making the characters more equal with SSBB?

Posted by Zeta

I believe somewhere I've seen some tourneyfags *****ing about Fox getting nerfed because his falling speed has changed, so yeah, I guess they're trying to equalize thinks... not that it'll work.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There will never be a totally balanced fighter. I think.

I mainly play Falco, but I spent around 3 year playing Link, so I guess I'm pretty neat with him too. I still use Link in anything that isn't 1v1 though.

Posted by Iris

I pretty much stopped rotating Zelda and Sheik and just stick with Zelda. I've played around a bit with Link and Captain Falcon, and Peach isn't too bad, but I never really invested much time into any of them.

Posted by Ant

my link vs falco normally works out really well. enough long range to annoy and lots of upclose strong attacks that knock people fairly far. and as far as recovery goes you can always use the hookshot to avoid getting knocked down easily.

Posted by Linko_16

Though I do have my best characters, I use pretty much everybody when I'm just playing for fun. Some characters are only good against others... for instance, I kick *** with Jigglypuff, but I wouldn't use her against Marth.

Quoted post: from hence forth all instances of ":3" or "=3" are banned unless discussing cats or something equally kawaii~

Nope, sorry non-mod =3

Quoted post: Do you think the developers are going to try making the characters more equal with SSBB?

Try? Yes. They won't succeed though. Like the X said, it's just not going to happen. Players are going to discover tactics and strategies the developers would never even dreamed of, and that's how characters become unbalanced. All fighters have tiers, and this one won't be any different.

Though the Virtua Fighter series is as close to balanced as I've ever seen, including VF5. But they playtest the **** out of absolutely everything...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nope, sorry non-mod =3

resistance only makes my penis harder... and causes current to drop in voltage. >.>

hahaha, oh wow.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

NEW PHYSICS JOKE? IN MY VIDEO GAME FORUM?

IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

Posted by Lord of Spam

=^.^=

but seriously, that was pretty clever of you.

Posted by Ant

woosh

Posted by Alastor

zoom

Posted by Zeta

woom

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: woosh

LEARN SOME BASIC ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES FATASS

Posted by Ant

unless it has to do with food or vidja games I don't want to have anything to do with it k MISO

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ant must really like cooking mama then

Posted by Ant

surprisingly I zero interest in that game! :D

it's a good game to play drunk apparently.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

geometry wars is ****ing fun drunk

Posted by Lord of Spam

nothing beats guitar hero

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was playing Guitar Hero in a store today. On an HDTV. lol, first time I'd played on an HDTV.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yes, but were you drunk?

bufeet

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

not yet, maybe once i go out

Quoted post: I was playing Guitar Hero in a store today. On an HDTV. lol, first time I'd played on an HDTV.

What a waste.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;631224]What a waste.

I KNOW! :(

But I could still see a difference. Dang nigga, that **** was crisp.

bufeet

Posted by Linko_16

Friend of mine bought my bro Rock the Eighties as an early birthday present. I helped out so I wouldn't have to get him anything else.

Anyway, it was a bit lame that it was, like, 100% the same game besides new costumes and new songs. They could've made new backgrounds or something at least.

Posted by Ant

cheap throw out. the series is will be dead with rock band anyways.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: bufeet

whoa, whoa, whoa, only chepito and I are allowed to [b]bufeet a post in place of buffet. Its a joke that originated in a conversation that took place over aim while we were both impaired (high on my end, drunk on his).

Posted by Lord of Spam

******* right

Posted by Lord of Spam

fun fact: g0dd@mn censors the same as @ssfu(k

******* ass****

Quoted post: the series is will be dead with rock band anyways.

Hardly. GHIII still has the name power. It's going to outsell Rock Band considerably, but Rock Band will get the GHI treatment of word-of-mouth. Rock Band will get popular enough by the time the sequel comes out (or even before that) that it'll blow GH out of the water. But GHIII will still carry the series into another sequel.