cmon sony really

Posted by muffla

for a momen i thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and with the price cut i thought i might get a ps3. then this came out
http://kotaku.com/gaming/say-what%3F/60gb-ps3-being-taken-out-to-pasture-278039.php

sony cmon wtf

Posted by Arcadios

Hahaha, oh wow.
That's some marketing strategy.
"ZOMG PS3 60 GB 100 US DOLLARS LESS, MUST BUY BEFORE TOO LATE"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

sdhbahgrv

Posted by Colonel

Quoting muffla: for a momen i thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

For a momen I thought the exact same

Posted by veritas

I dont know whey they're doing this. If they think that its gonna make more people buy it, they're wrong. I think that 80 gigs is just pointless. Lets just get rid of the hard drive and get back to memory cards. I bet a lot more people will buy it then.

Posted by Random

lolololo

Posted by TheSorrow

Microsoft your move now...

Posted by Colonel

Nintendo your move now...?

Posted by Degeneration

Nintendo's resulting move will be to shrug because it's still the price of two Wiis.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

um yea muffla, Sony said it will be about a year before all of the 60 GB models sell out. By then, you be able to expect a price drop in the 80 GB one.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Is Sony trying to look like *******s?

Posted by talentz

Omg whats wrong with these sony people lol.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Face it. You guys are jealous. Sony's marketing team is pure genious. ****ing people off is a great way to get people to buy your ****. (Refer to the "racist" PSP ad)[/sarcasm]

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Looks like liquidation.

They probably have something else prepared.

Posted by muffla

this is rly old idno why it got brought back up, the new "somthing" was the current 60 gb