Go-danner...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Just picked up the complete collection that came out Tuesday. Awesome show, if you like over-the-top, cheesy giant robot shows. The English voice-actors were well-chosen. They're the same ones who did one of my favorite dubs of all time: Nadesico. Nearly every episode of ***anner so far is an overload of attack-screaming, rocket-punching, turbine-powered explosions. The heavy sexual overtones in the show get kind of creepy sometimes, but other times they're hilarious. If you liked Mazinkaizer or any other of the plethora of classic Japanese giant robot animes, I would highly recommend this show.

Posted by Stalolin

Does it contain the hot-bloodedness we see in giant robot anime like GaoGaiGar (assuming you've watched, and if you haven't and you like over-the-top, yelling, screaming action, then go get it). Because I need a new hot-blooded giant robot show, all the Gundam I've been watching has just made me want to punch people in the face if they think Kamille is a girl's name.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Hmm. I'd say about half-and-half. Sometimes they're telling the girls' side of things, but the rest of the time, yeah, "It's time to show you how a real man fights!" kind of action. I'm waiting for GaoGaiger to come out in a collection, too, yeah.