What all systems do you have?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

I swear that there used to be a thread on this but i cant find, so i'll go ahead and post this. anyway, mine are:

PS3
Xbox 360
GambeCube
Odyssey2
Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Sega Genesis 2
Sega Saturn
PSP
N64
Sega GameGear

Posted by avalanch

Counting emulators I have:
nes
snes
n64
gameboy
gameboy advance
gamecube

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

i should have been more spesific, dont post emulators, just if you have the actual system. sorry.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Xbox
Gamecube
PS2
PSP
DS
GBA SP
SNES
N-64
PS1

Posted by muffla

wii
xbox 360
nintendo ds
psp
sweet pc
gba
gameboy color

i used to have
n64 (broke bought it used)
ps2 (2 of them, both broke)
xbox (2 bought one for halo then another from a friend for 50)
gamecube (2 bought one games sucked bought a second for tp but got wii insted)
gba sp (sold for ds)

I wanna get
ps3
nes
snes
n64
an old atari

Posted by Big Boss

I've answered this question so many times that I'm going to spice it up a bit. I'll give a "Game System Owning History," instead.

Nintendo Entertainment System - It was my first game console, and I got it when I was about 5 or so (1988?). It was given to me on Christmas, and around then I woke up the day before Christmas thinking it was the holiday... and when I was corrected my little gaming heart was broken. Still, Mario put it back together the next day while holding a red pistol and riding a mat, so all was good. I still have that buggy system to this day.

Intellivision - It was a system handed to me by my dad, who played it a lot with his younger brother earlier in his life. Unfortunately, the system didn't last long. Just like today, back then consoles were made out of cheap plastic and generally didn't survive healthily for very long. It's still broken to this day, and it is somewhere in a storage closet where my family lives in Caracas, Venezuela.

Game Boy - Man, did I love my GB. Playing on the go with then-impressive-looking games for such a small system was awesome, especially when I was little and everything fascinated me. Super Mario Land was played through A LOT (as well as Fist of the North Star... WTF?), but because of battery leakage the system got all sticky and ugly. In fact, I'm not even sure if it could run by placing new batteries, but it's a safe bet that the thing should be kept off of human hands. Along with the Intellivision, it's somewhere hidden in my home in good ol' Zuela.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - ***'s gift to gaming. Ageless wonder. I actually own two. One is in Venezuela, and another is with me. They both work, and one of them is in almost mint condition. What a system.

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive - I was really excited to get this console, and while games generally didn't look better here than they did in the SNES, some of them had more fluid animations (Aladdin). Unfortunately, after leaving behind the 16-bit systems to gather dust in the wake of the PlayStation, my mom had given away the NES and all its games to the help. When I found out, I told my mom in outrage that she was crazy for doing that (Oh, moms...), so I came up with something. I decided to give them my Genesis and games in exchange for my NES and all the games. At the time I didn't care for the Genesis, although I should have just asked for my **** back without giving anything in return... now that I think about it.

Sony PlayStation - By this time I was a huge fan of Sony-brand products based on my experience with them (particularly TVs and VHS players), so when Sony announced a new console I was genuinely excited. I played the hell out of that system, and it stopped working to the point where it'd only work when played from upside down. Then it died. I did get a second one, which works best when a Game Shark is plugged in. One of the greatest systems ever. I think I left this one at my parents' place in Boca Raton.

Nintendo 64 - I don't think any game has wowed me more by first impression than Super Mario 64. The system is sturdy, and while the analog sticks in my controllers kept getting worse and worse, the system is relatively stable. I just need to put the game at just enough depth for the system to run it correctly.

Sega Dreamcast - The fact that one of my favorite arcade games, Marvel vs. Capcom, was a launch title along with the at-the-time impressive Sonic Adventure was enough to get me excited about the DC. Few games followed that I was interested in, like Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Shenmue, but it was never a system I played for too long compared to the others. When I moved to the US, my brother said I could keep the system (we both owned it then), but he gave it to me with one major flaw: the system would turn itself off/ restart to the hidden main menu for no reason during play. That was the end of my Dreamcast.

Sony PlayStation 2 - Had to buy a CD-breaking CD Cleaner from EB Games to get one on its first January or so, but it was worth it. That first-generation machine still works to this day, and it's the system that has seen the most use out of the ones I own. It's the ****, plain and simple.

Game Boy Advance - GameCube? Screw the GCN. I wanted some GBA lovin' instead, and got the Glacier one for some Castlevania Circle Mooning (???). It's been replaced by the SP.

Nintendo GameCube - Bought it at the same time Super Mario Sunshine came out. Bleh. Thankfully the system offered great games like The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness and Resident Evil 4. Around the time I was playing ED, and very shortly after my Best Buy Protection Plan expired, my indigo box decided to have a case of the disc read error. That gave me an excuse to buy the platinum one, which I really wanted. Now its sole purpose is to allow me to use the Game Boy Player.

Microsoft Xbox - I got this one about a year after it came out, thanks to Shenmue II becoming available. For the majority of its lifespan (3 years?) it was working just great, but then its infamous Thomson drive started to crap out, and it couldn't read games at random times. I decided to simply buy a newer version of it, which is the one I use to this day for DVD playback and games not supported on the 360 (or games I don't want filling out the 360 hard drive).

Sega Mega Drive II (or the US one that looks like it, if there ever was one) - I bought it used off GameStop in a stupid attempt at trying to rebuild my lost Genesis library. All I could get was some crappy Ninja game that wouldn't even play well in the system. Pointless purchase.

Game Boy Advance SP - Back then I was accepting magazine deals, getting tons of subscriptions and goodies left and right, so it was the best time for Nintendo to offer me a subscription package that involved Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, the strategy guide and new issues of the worst gaming magazine ever 19 years running, Nintendo Power. Needless to say, all of it enticed my purchase of an SP.

Sony PSOne - What? You think I'd move without an original PlayStation? Crazy. I bought this one when it was down to $50 to have a brand new PSOne I can play some of my favorite oldies in without worrying about PS2 backwards compatibility issues.

Sony PS2 Slim - Sexy little thing. Space saver. Currently, and still, in very regular use.

Microsoft Xbox 360 - Got it at launch, no pre-order. A friend of mine had his extremely nice and cool parents wait in line for nearly 12 hours so we could take their place just an hour before Wal-Mart started selling the systems. I skipped my Structure of Game Design lab for it. It broke last year, but they repaired it with only the cost of shipping it there. The repaired one seems to freeze here and there sometimes, but only in rare occasions and under extreme circumstances. It sucks though, because one of those extreme circumstances is a level in Hitman: Blood Money where I want to kill EVERYONE in a big cruiser, and whenever I get to a high enough body count and am in first-person view, it poops.

Sony PlayStation Portable - I love this machine for all the ports it has, even if I'm missing out on some original, critically acclaimed content also available for it (Crush, WTF, Exit). Got it at Costco a year or so after its release, along with Twisted Metal: Head-On and Wipeout Pure. Still healthy and going.

Sony PlayStation 3 - Got it at launch, pre-order. I only needed to get there an hour before the store opened to order it. Had a problem with horizontal lines scrolling upwards, but it was a case of my complex's electrical structure and not the system. A $5 fix 3-prong fixed it.

Nintendo Wii - Got it at launch, pre-order, same as PS3. Most stressful installation EVER. Nintendo didn't prepare for the millions of people trying to gain access to their rookie network on the same day, causing my system to freeze forever in the connection screen EVEN WHEN DISCONNECTING THE SYSTEM. Thankfully, a hard boot fixes the problem... but it's called hard boot for a reason. No problems with it besides that, though, unlike other people did with their new Wiis.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

PC
NES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox
Xbox 360
Game Boy Pocket
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite

Weird, it feels like I have more. :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

In order:

Intellivison
Nintendo Entertainment System
Playstation
N64
Laptop
Playstation 2
Game Boy Advance
Gamecube
Nintendo DS

Posted by Kit

Sega Master System
Sega Gamegear (x2)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo Gameboy Pocket
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Sony Playstation
ATARI 2600
Nintendo Gameboy Advanced (x2)
Sony Playstation 2
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Gameboy Advanced SP
Microsoft Xbox
Sony Playstation Portable
Nintendo Wii
Sony Playstation 2 (Slimline)
Microsoft Xbox 360 (x2, with one of them been replaced.)

That's in order of getting them.

Posted by Fort Shino

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Sega Genesis
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Sony Playstation 2 Slimline
Nintendo Gameboy
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Advance SP
Nintendo DS

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
GameCube
N64
SNES
NES
Genesis
Dreamcast
PS2
X-Box
X-Box 360
Game Gear
Jaguar
PC
Commodor 64
Gameboy Color

Posted by Unite

PS3
PS2
PS2 Japanese one
PS1
PSONE Japanese one
PSP
Wii
Gamecube
NES
DS
GBA SP
Game boy
Xbox360
Sega Gensis(sp)
Sega Game Gear

Posted by protomanEXE

Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
DS
DS lite
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
Genesis
Dreamcast
PS2

Posted by Echo

Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
SNES
Sega Genesis
N64
PS2
Gamecube
Wii

I used to have a PS1, an Atari 2600, and a Magnavox Odyssey 2.

Posted by dylananisa

What I have

PS2
Wii
DS
PSP
Game and watch

my brother has all the others......but neither of us have a NES or PS3 :(