Unreal Tournament Vs. Halo

Posted by Shadow

They were both made from the same company that made the X-box/360, and clearly, we know who it is, Microsoft. But the question is, What's better, Unreal or Halo?

First, let's look the Alike/Difference:
They are both, First Player Shooter, and Sci-fi. But However, they are different weapons and locations that make the game more funner, like the Double Jump for the Unreal, or the Energy Sword for the Halo which is K.O.

Second, the Opinion:
When I was playing, Unreal Tournament 3 for the PC, It was fun, and bullets were flying everywhere. Especially, on Unreal Tournament 4 Trial, as soon you are online, you got shot. Yes, it was crazy. For the Halo 2 for the X-box 360, it wasn't that fun for me. Now, for your Opinion.

Fin~

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

My opinions is kinda bias since i love halo and have never played unreal tournoment. ive seen screens and vids so based on that, halo is the clear winner

Posted by Shadow

Well, maybe you should tryout Unreal Tournament, it's almost like Halo, expect it doesn't have Energy Sword, but you know I don't think there are no Scernio's in Halo, what I have seen, but in Unreal Touranment, there was, and believe me, it was fun!

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

alright Shadow on your recomendation, i will rent Unreal Tournament

Posted by Shadow

Thank you very much, but However, I say save that money up for Unreal Tournament III, but if you JUST want to try it out, I have to say, It will not waste your time! We are buying Halo 3 for the 360, but I think Unreal Tournament III will NOT be out until next year.

Posted by muffla

they were not made by the same company thank you verry much i am an unreal tournament fan boy , halo was made by bungie who microsoft finnaly bought out and unreal torunament was made by Epic games who also made gears of war. i like unreal tournament better because the online is more in your face with more gameplay types. halo has a better singleplayer (original singlplayer was amazing, 2 was ehh) unreal tournament singleplayer is just like the multiplayer just against bots. however i have rly high hopes for unreal tournament three singleplayer

Posted by Shadow

I mean Publisher was Microsoft wasn't, that's why the Originals of Unreal weren't on PS2. Epic Games worked with Microsoft with GOW, and Bungie worked with Microsoft with Halo.

Posted by muffla

the original unreal torunament was on the ps2

[IMG]http://www.compgallery.com/mmGallery/images/PS2-UNREALTOURN.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shadow

Well, that wasn't made/published by Microsoft, but what I met was, Unreal Tournament 2002/2003, that actually got made by or published by Microsoft, and besides, that game (I actually bought and had to give it back to GameStop, because of the awful graphics)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Halo. I'm not a fan of computer shooters, and playing UT on a console is just silly.

Posted by Shadow

[quote]and playing UT on a console is just silly.
What do you mean?

Posted by cool gamer dad

I mean it's just bad. You should consider playing it on the PC instead if you've been playing any console version.

Posted by muffla

i am verry glad on the november release date for ut3 for ps3 and pc

Posted by Shadow

Yes, we are going to rent Unreal Tournament 3.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What Stinger said. Halo is designed from the ground up to be played on consoles, that's why it sucks on PCs. UT is made to be played on PCs and that's why it sucks on consoles.

But both series suck. If I had to choose, I'd choose Halo though.

Posted by Shakyl

Quoting muffla: they were not made by the same company thank you verry much i am an unreal tournament fan boy , halo was made by bungie who microsoft finnaly bought out and unreal torunament was made by Epic games who also made gears of war. i like unreal tournament better because the online is more in your face with more gameplay types. halo has a better singleplayer (original singlplayer was amazing, 2 was ehh) unreal tournament singleplayer is just like the multiplayer just against bots. however i have rly high hopes for unreal tournament three singleplayer

Dan are you Kidding me? Single Player was okay the Online was the best! EVERYONE loved it..and some people still do..i dont but it was fun and Addicting! but i like em both but i think Halo is better b/c it sucked me in more..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Dan are you Kidding me? Single Player was okay the Online was the best! EVERYONE loved it..

I liked single-player more than multi, actually, I really didn't like multi :)

Posted by Shakyl

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I liked single-player more than multi, actually, I really didn't like multi :)

Well yur Weird

Posted by Anti-Muffla

lol yea the multiplayer is awesome! I can't wait until UT3 comes out! I too have high hopes for the single player which looks like a nice, intense story. The multiplayer will pwn b/c it pwned in the other UT games! I really hope Epic gets more sales with UT3 then they got with GOW because I think UT3 will deserve the sales even more.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Halo 1>Unreal Championship>Halo 2

Posted by cool gamer dad

Sure bud, that's why you're always playing Halo 2.

Posted by Shade

Halo.