Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL]http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/[/URL]

holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR]holys[COLOR=Silver]hit[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][/COLOR]

THAT WAS JAWESOME. I have seriously high hopes for this game. Only bone of contention is - why are you kicking the asses of Stormtroopers if you're a Sith apprentice?

Posted by Bebop

Still not entierly sold on the idea of Vader wanting/needing an apprentice but it does look good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was always under the impression that there was only ever one master and apprentice. Guess these guys don't care much for IMPORTANT STAR WARS CANON :(

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

lol, yea i have no idea why your a sith and attacking storm troopers but i dont care, this game has everything i love, Star Wars, Sith, Storm Troopers, Red Lightsabers. So i'll probably have to add this onto my wishlist as well, xD

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Sweet trailer. Maybe the storm troopers are on the sith's side? Left the empire to join up with its rivals. That would explain why he rammed an star destroyer into the ground.

I hope for more distructible enviroments, can't go wrong with blowing a hole through a wall to use it as a door. Unless you blow a hole through the side of a ship, but who would do that?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Uhhh... Stormtroopers are under the command of Vader and Palpatine, who are Sith.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

yea, but i dont really care. if i was Darth Vader, the coolest villian ever, i'd fight and kill myself if it made a good video game. plus who is the guy in the trailer? or is this a brand new char.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Quoting The X: Uhhh... Stormtroopers are under the command of Vader and Palpatine, who are Sith.

Yes...But since the empire was new at the time since its set in between episode 3 and 4, maybe some of the storm troopers turned traitor and joined other sith. They were probably popping up all over the place at that time. Thats really the only reason i can think of that the apprentice would have attacked them. Other then vader told him to as a test but i doubt that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=U.B.C.S. Nick;622975]Yes...But since the empire was new at the time since its between episode 3 and 4, maybe some of the storm troopers turned traitor and joined other sith. They were probably popping up all over the place at that time. Thats really the only reason i can think of that the apprentice would have attacked them. Other then vader told him to as a test but i doubt that.

The Clone/Stormtroopers were programmed to be loyal to the Emperor. I doubt they'd go rogue. Plus there weren't other Sith. Rule of Two dictates that there can only be Darth Vader and the Emperor.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Alright then, how about this. Since emperor didn't know about the apprentice, when he found out he assumed it was a powerful enemy that could over throw him. So the empire went after him and vader didn't say anything because he thought it would be a good test for his apprentice. Does that sound plausible?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

...or maybe this guy is just a rouge dude with a red lightsaber and the force is strong within him...like...bring down a star destoryer strong.

Posted by muffla

i have really high hopes for this game, there is nothing better than a good starwars game, however rare they are. this game looks a little confusing though, if this guy is suposed to be darthvaders aprentis what is the timeperiod in the movies we would have had to have seen this guy at somepoint. and my final question is why is the force "unleached" if this guy is soo powerful why didnt the emperor tell this guy to turn luke and pwn the rebels.

so manny questions

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=U.B.C.S. Nick;622984]Alright then, how about this. Since emperor didn't know about the apprentice, when he found out he assumed it was a powerful enemy that could over throw him. So the empire went after him and vader didn't say anything because he thought it would be a good test for his apprentice. Does that sound plausible?

That's a pretty good theory. Bravo!

[quote=EvilDeadGamer;622998]...or maybe this guy is just a rouge dude with a red lightsaber and the force is strong within him...like...bring down a star destoryer strong.

He's definitely Vader's apprentice. You watched the trailer, right?

[quote=muffla;623003]i have really high hopes for this game, there is nothing better than a good starwars game, however rare they are. this game looks a little confusing though, if this guy is suposed to be darthvaders aprentis what is the timeperiod in the movies we would have had to have seen this guy at somepoint. and my final question is why is the force "unleached" if this guy is soo powerful why didnt the emperor tell this guy to turn luke and pwn the rebels.

- It's set between III and IV, like every other Star Wars game recently. (I'm frankly tired of the setting already)

- He probably dies at the hands of either his master or a runaway Jedi, therefore being unable to appear in the movies.

- It's between III and IV. There's no unified Rebellion yet, and Luke works on a farm.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting The X: He's definitely Vader's apprentice. You watched the trailer, right?

Yea, but i didnt read the words...hold on let me watch it agian

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

It says nothing about being Vaders apprentice, but it does say the next chapter in the star wars saga, making this come after Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi, AFTER vader died and since this char. was never introduced when Vader was alive theres no way he could be his apprentice.

Posted by muffla

i still wanna know what the force is "super charged" could it be the crystals in, crap i cant rember the title the game before jedi outcast, it was for windows 98. anyways these crystals were put into robots to give them jedi powers even thought they did not have a high medichlorian count

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=EvilDeadGamer;623064]It says nothing about being Vaders apprentice, but it does say the next chapter in the star wars saga, making this come after Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi, AFTER vader died and since this char. was never introduced when Vader was alive theres no way he could be his apprentice.

... Dude. Listen to what Vader says after the Star Destroyer scene.

Posted by muffla

you have no proof that that is actually darth vader, it could just be sombody else who was cut in half and put into a full body robot suit compleat with resperator and voice box

Posted by Vbty3

When G4 asked Lucas Arts at E3 they said it was Darth Vader