Should I buy a DS?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

I've been thinking about buying a DS for a little while, i just wanted to know who thinks i should and name some of the great titles they have out for it to help me decide, thanks.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Make a decision for yourself once in a while, man.

Get a DS. Elite Beat Agents, Pok

Posted by Zeta

EBA is a must.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

should you... get a... ds? lol what do you think?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Here's the games I got for my DS that haven't dissapointed me:

Castlevania, Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Metroid Prime Hunters
MarioKart
Yoshi Touch and go
MegamanZX
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 march of the minis
Final Fantasy III
and Lego Star Wars II, The original triliogy

These games appeal to my taste. So decide for yourself.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

[QUOTE=The X;622465]Make a decision for yourself once in a while, man.

Get a DS. Elite Beat Agents, Pok

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Get Resi-Evil DS if you like blowing zombie heads off or knife fights with big snakes.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting U.B.C.S. Nick: Get Resi-Evil DS if you like blowing zombie heads off or knife fights with big snakes.

you bet your umbrella corp. *** i do

No, don't get it. It's actually really not that great, plus, it's just another remake of the original.

Posted by Colonel

To add onto Vampiro's post, Resi DS actually blows.....alot.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Quoting Colonel: To add onto Vampiro's post, Resi DS actually blows.....alot.

Because of its many flaws? Like if you are surrounded by zombies you can't act quick enough or make other zombies around flinch after tackling one. Or when something, lets say a hunter begins its jump/swipe action, its invincible till its in the middle of the air. Or the nearly impossible to hit crows. I really could go on...I think it gives the game character all those flaws and if you have the patience to get killed 20 odd times before beating it once, you really are a RE fan...Or an idiot as Netman would say. At least it will be rewarding...If you can do it in under 3 hours or just beat it once at least....Well, i liked it

So it has mass flaws, incredibly frustrating, a ****ty remake of the original... and somehow it's worth buying? Nah.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Only worth it if you like the original.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

i loved resident evil 1, i thought it was funny how there "detailed" videos used actual people.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

You mean the B-Movie people. I truely thought when i bought RE DS they would have took out the bad voice acting and put new ones in.