lunairetis to all:NO SIM BATTLE; I GO

Posted by Poco

[quote]If there are moderators that can be inactive and their board won't go to hell, why do we need a mod there in the first place? Likewise, if they're doing their job, why the hell do they need to be active posters? Currently there is no problem with spam and no issue at all with puppet-accounts that need to be banned, so why do we need to fix what isn't broken? I can see demodding people that are inactive, but why exactly would we replace them if they aren't even required?

To me, this whole thing seems like a need of shift in power - but all in all, things are fine the way I see it. Demod people that deserve it, okay, but there's no need to replace them.

Crono, however, I'd like to ask be left to stay. He may not post outside the board much but he's still my equal on the Sim board and he knows the rules as well as I. The sim board is different than other boards in the fact that moderation isn't just thread up-keep, it also has some other roles on a community basis. No one else on this board that's active could feasibly take over his place and understand the rules as well as him aside from Echo. Even then, no one else would want the position, probably including Echo.

Anyway, my two-cents.

EDIT: Ninja'd. If the sim board goes, I go. Simple as that. It's my reason for being here.

it seems we will lose a very valuable member and contributor guys

we're fighting for you here in wacko u!

Posted by S

k.

Posted by Poco

ah, i see you are reading this thread

did you know nintendo is coming out with wiifit

Posted by S

I don't even know what that is, so I'd say that's a no.

Posted by Poco

uh oh

hes GOIN SUPER SAYIAN ONE WINGED xXSEFIROTHXx

Posted by S

Quoting Poco: uh oh

hes GOIN SUPER SAYIAN ONE WINGED xXSEFIROTHXx

What? Where's Netman/Klarth?