lol im roger smith

Posted by Poco

hey guys please post in my thread even though im a terrible poster
dont ignore me im fat and ugly and worthless please!

Posted by Omni

You forgot to make this thread be about me.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up, both of you vain losers !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Yonaka

You do realize of course, that this thread only proves Roger's point?

Posted by Poco

i dont read his post so i dont know

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Yonaka;622729]You do realize of course, that this thread only proves Roger's point?
Crawl back in your whole, wench. Roger can protect his own ass, I'm sure. It's NOT like he's Panic.. or any other way you'd paint "feeble" on a huge steamy pile of fat fuckbag.

Posted by Corrupt

poco tellin' it like it is '07

Posted by Roger Smith

wait, yur roger smith too?? IM ROGER SMITH TOO!

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Down The Sun: Crawl back in your whole, wench. Roger can protect his own ass, I'm sure. It's NOT like he's Panic.. or any other way you'd paint "feeble" on a huge steamy pile of fat fuckbag.

I'm not protecting him at all really. I just agree with the point he's making, and saying that I think he's absolutely right. And I'm tired of getting **** from Omni. So I'm fighting my own battle as well.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You do realize of course, that this thread only proves Roger's point?

You do realize of course, that this thread is created by Poco right? you dumb *****

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: I'm not protecting him at all really. I just agree with the point he's making, and saying that I think he's absolutely right. And I'm tired of getting **** from Omni. So I'm fighting my own battle as well.

btw i blocked u on aim lol dont talk 2 me haha

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;623513]btw i blocked u on aim lol dont talk 2 me haha
Pussy.. wait, or are you an elitist faggot now?

Posted by Omni

Nah, I just don't want to talk to idiots on AIM.