Xenu will kick your face

Posted by mis0

I don't know if anyone else got spammed by this guys, but I decided to have some fun:

[quote=turing]Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi"

How's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal ***, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
turing

To which I replied:

[quote=mis0]Hi there!

Sorry, but I'm a Scientologist. I'm in touch with my theta and from what I've experienced over the years, I know this path is obviously the best. When I die, my theta is not in some limbo, where it may end up in an animal or plant. Rather, it goes on to live another human life. I can accept this. So, maybe you should consider getting an audit done. You'll eventually be able to mark your progress towards serenity; currently I have a tone of 23, more than halfway there. And also, I'm sure you'd feel pretty embarassed if Xenu kicks your theta in the face on Venus.

Best regards,

- Kristin

Still waiting for a response :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

awesome

Elric PM'd me a week or two ago threatening to **** me up because I mentioned his daughter in an argument. I don't get PMs often. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

no no no, you got it all wrong. scientology is about getting rid of the evil thetan spirits that were put there by the evil lord xenu.

DUH

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: awesome

Elric PM'd me a week or two ago threatening to **** me up because I mentioned his daughter in an argument. I don't get PMs often. :(

I ****ing love it when people say they're going to beat you up in real life as a threat over the internet.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

SHUT UP OR I WILL KICK YOUR ****ING *** WITH A STICK YOU DEFIant TWERP! :eek:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

elric is such a bit[COLOR="White"]chfu[/COLOR]ck

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: [COLOR="White"]chfu[/COLOR]ck

:awesome:

While we're on the subject of funny PMs, I got a rather interesting one from "trackgirl," who was probably sending these out to a few different members. I imagine most people ignored her, but I had a more creative solution:

Quoting Linko_16: [QUOTE=trackgirl][QUOTE=Linko_16][QUOTE=trackgirl][QUOTE=Linko_16][QUOTE=trackgirl][QUOTE=Linko_16][QUOTE=trackgirl]hey, do you like girls?

[color=indigo][b]**** yea lemme do ur tits.

i will gladly let you, what time?

rite now baby i got my big steamin dick out

k, now tell me what ur gonna do with it?

i'm gunna run it into ur giant titties and stick it in ur mouth and make u suk.

and i'm gonna suck it hard and long

Oh yeah baby

and while ur doin that i reach back and start jerkin off ur penis

After that last one, she stopped relpying.[/b][/color]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hahahahaha, oh ****

Posted by Ant

heh

Posted by Arcadios

....I think I know her.
Might be a puppet account from the member I'm thinking about.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: no no no, you got it all wrong. scientology is about getting rid of the evil thetan spirits that were put there by the evil lord xenu.

DUH

The fact you know that makes you fail worse than me. FAIL FAIL FAILY FAIL!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Linko_16: While we're on the subject of funny PMs, I got a rather interesting one from "trackgirl," who was probably sending these out to a few different members. I imagine most people ignored her, but I had a more creative solution:

I remember her. She didn't PM me, but she got banned because like 5 accounts that posted in Smoothie Shop were all her pretending like she had friends.