Killzone 2

Posted by Roger Smith

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone2/news.html?page=1&sid=6174096

I liked what I saw.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Looks pretty ****ing amazing. Got really, really close to the original trailer and the gameplay looks much improved. Sounds like they might've even borrowed a few ideas from CoD like ragdoll with canned animations (crawling helghast, much like crawling germans.) And hey, that's a big plus. Also, as much as the original game kinda sucked, the Helghast as enemies were always a very cool concept, so I'll be happy to play a good Killzone.

Posted by Al Borland

This game's footage is the only thing that has made me second guess the purchase of my 360. It looks incredible.

Posted by Big Boss

It was pretty awesome. Halo looks pretty rudimentary by comparison, although I think with shooters people won't coin the phrase "Halo Killer" anymore, but "Gears of War" killer. I don't see H3 outsetting Epic's effort as the premier shooter on the 360.

Quoted post: I don't see H3 outsetting Epic's effort as the premier shooter on the 360.

Doesn't it already have more pre-orders than Gears has sold? It's Halo, people are going to buy the **** out of it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Outsetting, not outselling.

oh whoops, looked like outselling to me =3

wait, wait what?

Posted by Axis

Looks absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Posted by Roger Smith

This, coupled with a price drop is quite great.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Hopefully it will be a better game than Killzone 1. *** that game sucked.