smash bros brawl relese date

Posted by muffla

OMG december third in north america gonna be the best christmas gift ever

Posted by Klarth

Come on, Europe...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE

I'll kill myself if we get a 2008 release.

Posted by Drewboy64

ANNOUNCE ONLINE **** IT

Posted by s0ul

I was thinking about posting a bogus mid-2008 EU date, but decided that was too mean. Anyway, **** yeah, was gonna be ****ed if they didn't stay true to the 2007 window. I'll be feeling for you Brits if you get screwed over.

Posted by Drewboy64

dude, i want more smash brothers!

show a trailer annoucning online **** it!

Stop showing wii fitness!

give us a trailer tomrorow!!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

if anyone missed what little they showed:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21541.html

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Gigga Bowser... Power up your play... The Smash community is stoked?

oh, reggie!

Posted by Zeta

That's much sooner than expected. Sakurai and the guys at HAL must really be busting their asses.

Posted by crelda

I wanted something good about Brawl. Not them hinting a 2008 release. I demand good news! How about you give us online and a (new) new character and it will be back to giving you glorious praise.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=crelda;621133]I wanted something good about Brawl. Not them hinting a 2008 release. I demand good news! How about you give us online and a (new) new character and it will be back to giving you glorious praise.

Hinting a 2008 release?

did you watch the press conference, or even read this thread?

Posted by scylla

Yea, there's Giga Bowser and Mr Wright from the snes sims game

Posted by crelda

Quoting The X: Hinting a 2008 release?

did you watch the press conference, or even read this thread?

I live in England. He said it will be out November in America.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=crelda;621138]I live in England. He said it will be out November in America.

December. And there was no hint at anything else for Europe.

Posted by scylla

Its due for december 3rd

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

asdhg

Posted by crelda

Quoting The X: December. And there was no hint at anything else for Europe.

Opps about the month but thats worse. If America gets it in December. For the UK to receive it they need to translate it into all the European languages for it to be allowed to be sold. Unless they release all the versions on the same date Europe will get a 2008 release.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=crelda;621148]Opps about the month but thats worse. If America gets it in December. For the UK to receive it they need to translate it into all the European languages for it to be allowed to be sold. Unless they release all the versions on the same date Europe will get a 2008 release.
Strikers came out here two months ago, and still hasn't hit Amerikka. You never know.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting scylla: Yea, there's Giga Bowser and Mr Wright from the snes sims game

Dr. Wright is from Sim City on the SNES, and he's a caricature of Will Wright, founder of Maxis.

Also, he's an Assist Trophy, not a playable character.

Posted by crelda

Quoting The X: Strikers came out here two months ago, and still hasn't hit Amerikka. You never know.

Maybe but it would require some luck.

Posted by Corrupt

It's been available for pre-order for a while, right? At least that's true according to a friend of mine. Either way, I'll be doing just that very soon... ****, now I couldn't possibly want December to arrive any sooner. I'll welcome the colder weather with open arms, the eggnog, the holidays, and sitting on my *** for hours playing Brawl with friends. :D