Lol wow

Posted by Roger Smith

Omni's ****ed or something. I think it's because he won't get as many awards as me :cool:

Posted by Omni

JS and I decided you're banned from her blog. Not my fault you can't figure it out. Don't make threads about me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah yeah yeah.

If you keep banning people, there won't be anyone left to visit anymore.

Posted by Omni

Not my fault that you somehow manage to be too stupid to post there.

Posted by Roger Smith

I started posting there a long time ago dude, wtf you talking about? For being co-mod of it you sure don't keep up with a lot of things in it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

spoilers: only recently have you suddenly become a moron. remember when people actually liked you? yeah. how does i put two and two together?

Posted by Roger Smith

I care if people like me in real life, to hell with the rest of you. I'll get no benefits from by being liked by you people.

in b4 "people don't like you in real life either roger"

not my point. however long you posted there is moot since you were liked back then. now you're dumb and a whiny *****. see?

Posted by Roger Smith

Fighting with a member who is liked here will change people's views on you, as you should know this Vamp.

Nah, that's not it. Suddenly you just started getting whiny and becoming your own joke.

Posted by Roger Smith

Strange, how it all happened when I started fighting with Omni. Heh, coincidences. I'd have no reason to self sabotage myself on the forums here for no reason, I'm not Panic you know. So me just going around being randomly stupid and moronic for no reason is ruled out. But the way things are now aren't going to change, so I just roll with it now.

nah, it happened exactly at the time hyper said "stop it jesus" or whatever. Of course, that came out of the argument with Omni, but it really had nothing to do with Omni, rather how you reacted to Hyper's comment. in a sense it was self-sabotage,whether consciously or not, since it really wasn't due to anyone else but yourself.

Posted by Roger Smith

Hyper's comment was a stepping stone. But the problem took off with Omni's help and you know it to be fact. True that I did go overboard with it for some reason, but usually I would've forgotten or stop caring about it as it wasn't REALLY anything big. But Omni and I started fighting and that didn't really help much :-/. And since Omni had a better stand-in with the rest of you guys, I was automatically deemed an idiot and he knew it. And even though I did make a thread apologizing to both Omni and VGC, he didn't stop. So from that point on I was, and still am, registered as a moron, and as such, for reason I can't explain Junior Senior doesn't want me posting in her blog. Which is strange, because I had posted numerous times in her blog long before Omni had become a co-mod. Another coincidence that I was suddenly an unwelcome guest with Omni being mod there? Maybe, seeing as how one of our brighter members, Panic, was also 'banned' from there. But then again maybe not. And contrary to what Omni said on why I got demodded from BS, which according to him, was because I 'abused my powers' and deleted his posts because I didn't agree with what he said. The real reason is in fact because I did have a conflict with him and Proto was sick of it being spilled into BS. The few people who know me would know I don't delete a person's post just because I don't agree with what he says. I do my job as a mod and delete the posts that trash and don't belong. Omni didn't like that I deleted his posts. In fact, he didn't like the fact I was mod at all.

So in realness, this post I make doesn't really matter, and more likely neither does the story above. Like I said, this is how it is now and I just have to go along with it. But it feels good to post all this so then at least whoever reads it will know.

Oh yeah, I do realize that this seems like I care, which would conflict with my earlier statement that I don't. I don't care, I can't and don't want to change how you all think/view me. But I do at least want you all to know, I don't want you all to have views on me that are based on ignorance. Hate me, but at least do it with knowledge of why and not because a few other members disagree with what I say.

Posted by Omni

tl; dr

Stop trying too hard and stop resurrecting this argument between us that only you take seriously.

You made yourself into a joke when you kept IMing me and mis0 after Hyper had de-rep'd you with the "stfu nobody cares stop it jesus" comment and we made that thread where we posted the conversations. You've been whining ever since he de-rep'd you, but it really took off when that thread was made and you got all super defensive for no reason.

Junior Senior probably doesn't want you in her blog because you not only have nothing positive to say to me without me doing anything beforehand, but you were being a faggot with Corrupt for no good reason.

I'm going to bed now. Have a good night.

Posted by Nazo

Dude, shut up. You're by-far the worst person I know. All you do is start **** and turn people against others. Wtf is your reason seriously. Go ahead and enlighten me. I'd really like to know why you've a grudge against Roger Smith. Stop posting something then running away from it like a pussywitted cocktard queer.

Posted by Ant

how cute, rogers friend came out of nowhere to defend him.

Posted by Nazo

Actually I'd just really like to know why.

Posted by Roger Smith

I read all of your posts fully, regardless of length. Why not you do the same...

And if you'd stop making forum life hard to live. I had no problem posting in JS' blog before. Isn't it weird that all of a sudden I start posting 'moronically' now that you co-mod? I don't think so. It just seems that, ever since you and I started this problem I magically became a moron! You know you are part this yet you continue to add to it because you either find it humorous, which sometimes it is, I can't lie about that. Or for some reason to get back at me for whatever it was I did to you, which btw nothing comes to mind. But stuff like this isn't funny. I didn't come to VGC for 4 years to all of a sudden become bombarded with ill placed insults that are too untrue to be funny. And what'd you do when I issued my apology to VGC and you when I tried to at least stop the situation between us? You continued and continued on with what you were doing, hence you did nothing to stop the conflict between, only contributed to the problem. I've been wanting this to end, but you do not. So you can't lay all this on me, you are almost as much fault as I am.

Quoting Ant: how cute, rogers friend came out of nowhere to defend him.

Oh hush you ;) But yeah, I tell him about all the bollocks that happens at VGC sometimes, much like all of you do. Don't single me out for the same stuff a lot of you do. He lurks here sometimes and sees the bull**** that me and PHM fight about. See, when he was at WF, he acted the same way and it started Nazo up. So we share qualms about Omni and the way he acts.

Posted by Nazo

Just to let you all know. I'm in no way trying to start a conflict between myself and anyone here. If one does start to arise I will ignore it.

Quoted post: Dude, shut up. You're by-far the worst person I know. All you do is start **** and turn people against others. Wtf is your reason seriously. Go ahead and enlighten me. I'd really like to know why you've a grudge against Roger Smith. Stop posting something then running away from it like a pussywitted cocktard queer.

It's official, Roger Smith is just as bad as AIDS and Blaise and all those other girls who created "friend accounts" to defend themselves with.

Also, all those posts were way tl;dr

Posted by Roger Smith

He did that on his own. As you can clearly see, I do not require friends to defend me, as the 2 long posts you don't want to read are evident. Read the posts or stfu.

how about I don't read them and still call your a whiny *****? Because whatever those post contain don't stop you from being what you currently are.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, if you enjoy posting in ignorance then it's fine. But I said that this is how it is and it isn't going to change. You would know that if you read the posts.

Or, you know, you can stop? That seems like the better solution. Just stop being a faggot and complaining and make those posts about how you don't care, yet, clearly you do.

Or don't, either way. lulz were had and will be continue to had at your expense.

Posted by Roger Smith

Again, I said I do care and again, if you would've the post you would know that.

And no, stopping wouldn't be the solution. Maybe it would be to you since you don't like reading posts made by morons. So maybe you should take your grim *** elsewhere? Boom, problem solved.

Posted by Nazo

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's official, Roger Smith is just as bad as AIDS and Blaise and all those other girls who created "friend accounts" to defend themselves with.

Also, all those posts were way tl;dr

1.) I do not defend people. This is Roger's problem and I'm sure he can handle it by himself.
2.) I act upon my own accord and not on another's. You can say I like to collect information. I wouldn't defend Roger even if I wanted to as I don't know the "full" story to their problem. Though I know bits and pieces of it.
3.) Do not confuse my statements for a mere defense for a friend.

Posted by Roger Smith

It sucks that Omni ran away again and refuses to resolve this, while Vamp instead posts in his place.

Quoted post: 1.) I do not defend people. This is Roger's problem and I'm sure he can handle it by himself.

Never said you were defending him, just the fact that he's as bad as they are.

Quoted post: Again, I said I do care and again, if you would've the post you would know that.

Yeah, and remember how you'd go around and say you didn't, yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's official, Roger Smith is just as bad as AIDS and Blaise and all those other girls who created "friend accounts" to defend themselves with.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Never said you were defending him, just the fact that he's as bad as they are.

While you don't say DIRECTLY he's defending me, you obviously imply he is defending me. If you are wanting to say it, say it. Don't try to hide behind your words.

I can not care about things, and care about others. I don't about that you just said I'm just as bad as the girls,well la de dah.

I care that people insult me over things that they don't understand. Get lulz from me, and I'll get lulz from the you. That's how this forum works, we all get lulz from each other's dismays.

And I know that most if not all of you could care less about justification, especially here. But I for one am not content with getting all the backwater from Omni. For example, Junior Senior's blog. I posted no problem untill Omni said no more. With me and Omni in this fight, you all seem to turn a blind eye to Omni and focus on me, depsite the fact that he is indeed the main reason we still fight. You want me to stop being a faggot and stop posting moronically right Vamp? Omni isn't posting like a faggot moron is he? GASP, despite the fact he is involved the this grudge between us. You guys and your double standards, it sickens me.

Posted by fates warning

lol roger dont cry I got banned from JS's blog too. why are you making all these long posts if you dont care?

Posted by Omni

tl, dr most of that

Roger, stop having your friends come to VGC to defend you. I didn't run away, I was tired and had to get some sleep since I actually have a job and I work 5 days a week, which is something that must be very foreign to you if you don't understand why I'd have to leave and go to sleep at night.

As for the reason I originally edited some of your posts in JS' blog, Roger, stop being stupid and trying to argue with Corrupt.

Posted by Klarth

Dear Roger and Nazo: You are both hopeless perpetual virgins and you suck at Photoshop. Go away.

Yours sincerely,
Jesus Henry Christopholsson

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

:yawn:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni: Not my fault that you somehow manage to be too stupid to post there.

How in the hell did you get in ??

Roger is light years ahead of you mentally Omni !!!

It is Jesse who is the dumb bell of the family !!!
:p:

Quoted post: While you don't say DIRECTLY he's defending me, you obviously imply he is defending me. If you are wanting to say it, say it. Don't try to hide behind your words.

He does a ****ing ****ty job of defending you if that was his goal. Seriously, it was more of a random attack against Omni than anything in your favour. A very lame attack that at.

Posted by Omni

I don't know why you have to make these threads and statements about me and invite your stupid friends, Roger. It's pointless. I never did anything to you before you started acting this way.

Posted by Omni

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Roger is such a loser he actually got de-mod'd at Wireforums.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: tl, dr most of that

Roger, stop having your friends come to VGC to defend you. I didn't run away, I was tired and had to get some sleep since I actually have a job and I work 5 days a week, which is something that must be very foreign to you if you don't understand why I'd have to leave and go to sleep at night.

As for the reason I originally edited some of your posts in JS' blog, Roger, stop being stupid and trying to argue with Corrupt.

You run away every time I confront you, it's fact.

I didn't want to argue with Corrupt. Rupty is one of my favorite members, he just thought my post was serious, but that's why I added the GRRRRR in there so it wouldn't seem serious. And like I said earlier, I had no problem posting in JS's blog untill you started modding it.

And Grave demodded me at WF because he assumed that I not longer wanted to mod, which is incorrect. I said I lost faith in WF, but I never said I wanted to be demodded.

Posted by Corrupt

I wasn't even aware that I was participating in an "argument" in the first place. :dunno: Also, it's highly unlikely that I made out a post of Roger's to be serious (especially considering it was in JS' blog), but I suppose it doesn't matter. Ah well

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: He does a ****ing ****ty job of defending you if that was his goal. Seriously, it was more of a random attack against Omni than anything in your favour. A very lame attack that at.

Well, you shouldn't get involved in other's problems.

Quoting Omni: I don't know why you have to make these threads and statements about me. It's pointless.

I don't know why you have to constantly barrage me with insults and harass ever post you see of mine with no reason but to cause conflicts such as these. Well of course it's pointless, because whatever you do to start conflict up with me is ignored and whenever I try to talk back I'm the one who gets noticed. So yeah, it is pointless but I'm not going to just let you walk over me and not do anything about it.

[quote]I never did anything to you before you started acting this way.

That good sir, is a flat out lie.

You weren't participating or involved in anything Corrupt, you just took my post for real.

Quoted post: Well, you shouldn't get involved in other's problems.

Well that doesn't sounds like me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Well that doesn't sounds like me.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/118211647881.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: That good sir, is a flat out lie.

You weren't participating or involved in anything Corrupt, you just took my post for real.

SPOILERS: You kept IMing me and mis0 months ago acting like a dumbass and you've been a whiny ***** ever since, and that's what I was talking about. This has been going on since before yesterday.

Get your facts straight. I'm not posting in this thread anymore. Try not to whine so much and make gay threads about me, because it's not winning my love and affection.

Posted by Roger Smith

I IM'd mis0 only once and that was the one she posted.

But, you still avoided the question on why you keep stiring up **** between you and me. Answer that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: I IM'd mis0 only once and that was the one she posted.
That would be an accurate statement. I don't know how many times you instant messaged omni or the others, but you only instant messaged me that once, and I posted it in its entirety.

[quote]But, you still avoided the question on why you keep stiring up **** between you and me. Answer that.

A legitimate question, honestly. That whole incident took place quite a while back...

Posted by Roger Smith

Months actually. And it still continues to rage today. I'd like nothing more then for this to end, as the apology I posted in BS will attest to.

Posted by Omni

He keeps starting with me. He got mad because I made an obviously joking comment about him being so good at StepMania because he was used to using his hands to play with things (masturbation joke) at another forum, and came over here and made all these "lol omni's trollin' me wah wah wah" threads about me.

He also got upset when I blocked him on AIM and had his friend (Nazo) IM me to called me a troll. I posted that convo in the IM board.

Ah, crap. I posted in this thread again. I'm melting!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Can't you guys just put a side your differences and start over?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: He keeps starting with me. He got mad because I made an obviously joking comment about him being so good at StepMania because he was used to using his hands to play with things (masturbation joke) at another forum, and came over here and made all these "lol omni's trollin' me wah wah wah" threads about me.

He also got upset when I blocked him on AIM and had his friend (Nazo) IM me to called me a troll. I posted that convo in the IM board.

Ah, crap. I posted in this thread again. I'm melting!

You are actually bending the facts. I was playing along with your joke. But you only seem to see the negative side of all my posts, so that makes it harder for me to talk to you. And the whole thing with you being a troll, I wasn't trying to joke, I was being serious about that. As you were trolling all my posts and my CP. I held up my end of the 'agreement' by not making posts directed at you, and by not repping you in anyway. You just don't appreciate that truth about you.

That is also bent. I blocked you without even knowing you blocked me. But then again, why would I get upset if you block me when I already blocked you? That doesn't make sense.

Well, if you would've dropped this problem when I apologized that day, we wouldn't be here. You reap what you sow.

Posted by WillisGreeny

If Omni is looking at everything you post in a negative way, then he clearly doesn't want to like you... Why does it bother you so much? I'm certainly not liked, but as long as I'm not banned, I'm happy :D

Can't you be happy just not being banned from VGC???

(thanks for not banning Vampiro :D )

Posted by fates warning

yea roger plz just stfu

Posted by Roger Smith

Nah, I'd rather not be walked all over like you two little pussies.

Especially you fates, whom conjugates with other members despite probably not being as well liked as you think and participating in their events without any reason why. plz just stfu and die and get your own life and don't follow others :cookie:

WillisGreeny.....your just new.

*cracks whip* WHOO

Posted by Nazo

Wow, I've forgotten how immoral and self centered this place is. I merely wanted to know why PHM, MM, or Omni as he calls himself now, is so negative towards a lot of people. I'm defending no one as that would be totally pointless. Defending people is a waste of my time. Oh and go ahead and disagree with me Omni, as apparently you only know how to speak through weak comments through rep. I'd have no problem with you until you started calling me a fag. I mean do you REALLY want me to be a fag or something? Jesus Christ dude, if you want pics of me I can send you a pic then you can shop it to fap to it if you'd like?

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting WillisGreeny: Can't you guys just put a side your differences and start over?

Good call.

Roger, if you want the feud to end, then you have to stop arguing too you know. It takes two to tango as they say. I'm reading all these long rants you've posted, and can kind of see why they're heckling you. Even if everything you said there is true, that isn't even the point. That's all in the past now. If you want things to be better for the present and future, how about focusing on that? Cause really, you're just digging yourself into a deeper hole at this point. Nothing you say on this issue, no matter how right you may be, will make any difference at this point. So why not just forget it completely and move on.

All you have to do is say "Hey Omni, this whole thing is totally ****ing retarded. How about just ending it now. We were both at fault to a degree, but that doesn't matter because it's in the past now. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean and start over if you are" and then never mention or talk about it ever again. EVER! Do that, and be a good contributor in general and everything will be fine.

I can't emphasize the never mentioning it again part enough.. I know you think you were in the right, and from reading your rants it seems there is a lot of veracity to what you're saying. But it's like I said: IT DOESN'T MATTER AT THIS POINT! So if you are really being sincere about wanting to move on and end the whole thing, then you're going to have to decide what's more important: Moving on and ending the whole thing or Trying to prove a point about the past.

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote]All you have to do is say "Hey Omni, this whole thing is totally ****ing retarded. How about just ending it now. We were both at fault to a degree, but that doesn't matter because it's in the past now. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean and start over if you are" and then never mention or talk about it ever again. EVER! Do that, and be a good contributor in general and everything will be fine.

I already tried that, and it didn't work. I don't know many more times I'm going to have to say this but I'll say it again:

I issued an apology to both Omni and VGC MONTHS AGO and said that we both stop and leave each other alone. He continues on, so I am going to continue as well.

So no, I'm not going to let him walk over me, sorry that I don't just sit down and go lol yessa masta.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Do it again.

Omni too.

Posted by Roger Smith

How about no I'm not going to apologize again. Once is enough, especially when I actually followed the terms set whereas Omni refused to and continued on.

Posted by WillisGreeny

What you want is Omni to admit he's wrong, or for everyone to say "yeah, Omni's been a jerk to Roger, so Roger has every right to be mad at Omni, let's all hate Omni" but your never going to get that, ever. The sooner you let it go and quit posting about it, the better. I don't mind you at all Roger, and hell, I suck at photo Shop too, but since I am the newb with a newb's perspective looking in, your not helping yourself at all.

Posted by Roger Smith

What does photoshop have anythign to do with this? I suck at PS too, everyone knows that. All I do is brush and occasionally filter.

Uh, I technically 'let this go' months ago. He didn't stop for some reason. He says he has no hand in this, and that's true if you don't count his constant trolling of my CP and every insult to my post, regardless of the topic of the thread.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Roger Smith:
Especially you fates, whom conjugates with other members despite probably not being as well liked as you think and participating in their events without any reason why. plz just stfu and die and get your own life and don't follow others :cookie:

actually i am aware of that. However, i dont care all that much and will probably continue to do/participate in whenever I feel like it. I have a life outside of forums, so Im not going to do what you do, and ***** constantly about how mean people are being towards you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, all of what you say is just fine then. But as long as you are aware that you are under the shadows of those people just so you can be in good standing with them -shrug-

Quoted post: Wow, I've forgotten how immoral and self centered this place is.

what's up, internet?

also, how's about this: no more arguing or I'll just go ahead and ban Roger. Yeah? Sounds good to me.

Posted by Roger Smith

You have no ground on which to ban me. How about you ban both me and Omni? Then we'll get somewhere.

Because I can only ban you, der.

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh yeah, how convenient that Omni is somehow protected from it yet I am an exception.

Posted by Omni

I'm a blog mod, so he can't ban me. Stop acting like everyone is just being biased.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

omni is a mod

ninja'd by the man himself

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, that's the convenience I'm talking about. So lets just ban Roger, you know that guy who's been a moron since the day he's registered and hasn't contributed anything to VGC. Wonderful plan says I.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ban Roger for whining too much.

or at least let me frame him for posting porn

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, I should totally get banned for holding my ground against Omni and Vamp.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is VGC

где люди управляют

Posted by Roger Smith

But not you lol.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

no thats true :(

Quoted post: Yeah, that's the convenience I'm talking about. So lets just ban Roger, you know that guy who's been a moron since the day he's registered and hasn't contributed anything to VGC. Wonderful plan says I.

Yeah, this is kinda exactly what I was talking about. Whiny *****. Didn't I just say, maybe not only twenty posts ago, that you used to be liked and a pretty decent member? yeah, you ****ed yourself.

wait, no what am I talking about. This is all just a conspiracy. Guess that explains why I can only ban you! lawls

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah yeah, whiny, used to be well liked whatever, I heard that like 20 posts ago.

Though it sucks that your defending Omni.....again. Cuz without me here, who else would fight with him lol? :cool: OH WAIT there won't because they're all scared they'll get banned for acting up :(

Quoted post: Yeah yeah, whiny, used to be well liked whatever, I heard that like 20 posts ago.

Yet you felt the need to make that post. HUH

But yeah, look at me defend omni, man, I'm such a sweet defender.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: But yeah, look at me defend omni, man, I'm such a sweet defender.

Yeah, without you I'm helpless against him and I would leave VGC forever.

Posted by Roger Smith

When you can ban the bad people and make them go away, indeed that is the best defender.

But you are way better then my defender for sure.

Posted by Kit

Go offline for a few weeks until everything is forgotten. PROBLEM SOLVED

Quoted post: When you can ban the bad people and make them go away, indeed that is the best defender.

Maybe if, you know, you'd stop complaining and whining and arguing I wouldn't feel the itch to ban you. You're no better than a troll. Maybe the week or so will do you some good.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Kit: Go offline for a few weeks until everything is forgotten. PROBLEM SOLVED

Donno.

Funny how you see no wrong coming from anyone but me Vamp, for being so 'wise' and supposedly being right all the time, you really are quite blind. It's so disappointing to see a person like you and Omni helping run VGC. Maybe that's partly the reason why VGC is the way it is.

Wow, you have quite the ego, don't you? It's cute.

Posted by Yonaka

I think both Omni and Roger are in the wrong. Omni should have just accepted the apology and moved on. But Roger shouldn't keep this going either. I'm not saying he should let Omni walk all over him, but he shouldn't sink down to his level either. Perhaps another apology would be best, and I think that Omni should be apologizing as well for keeping on. I can totally understand where Roger is coming from, yet I also understand where Omni, Vamp, and the others are coming from.
Perhaps if both Roger and Omni apologized and put it both behind them this wouldn't continue and then Roger wouldn't be 'whiny' anymore.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's cute.

Weird.

But what are you getting at?

Quoting Yonaka:
Perhaps if both Roger and Omni apologized and put it both behind them this wouldn't continue and then Roger wouldn't be 'whiny' anymore.

Heh, there's a better chance of Vampiro and Omni doing their jobs properly. And I apologized once already, I won't do it again. And Omni won't apologize because he feels he doesn't have to. Why would a guy on the upper part of VGC have to apologize to me? A member on the lower part of VGC.

Omni's job is to mod a blog, what? my job is to mod music and movies, what? We both do those jobs well. :cool:

Posted by Omni

Yeah, it's not like I mod the main boards or something. I dunno why he said it that way. Vamp is still right about the quality of our work. :cool:

Posted by Oforia

Roger quit moaning like a *****.

Posted by Roger Smith

You ban people just for fun, and Omni hides behind his status while he insults other members who have no way to defend themselves.

You were saying?

Who's Oforia.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Roger Smith:
Heh, there's a better chance of Vampiro and Omni doing their jobs properly. And I apologized once already, I won't do it again. And Omni won't apologize because he feels he doesn't have to. Why would a guy on the upper part of VGC have to apologize to me? A member on the lower part of VGC.

I realize that. I was just voicing my thoughts. I'm a member on the lower part of VGC as well, and I too am hounded by Omni for no apparent reason, so I really do understand where you're coming from.
Oforia is Klarth.

Posted by Oforia

hey blaise/yonaka.

Go suck a c[COLOR="White"]oc[/COLOR]k

Quoted post: You ban people just for fun, and Omni hides behind his status while he insults other members who have no way to defend themselves.

You were saying?

I ban people for the fun of it when they deserve it. Seriously, can you come up with anyone I've banned that everyone disagreed with? Nope, because most of them were totally called for. I'm not picking on you, I'd ban Omni if I thought he deserved it, just like I would anyone else. The difference is, he's a pretty solid part of this community and hasn't turned into a blathering, whiny ***** like you. Though at this point, I'd almost say you need it more than you deserve it. But hey, even if I don't ban you, this whole thing right now is pretty funny as is and I've always enjoyed arguing for the sake of arguing.

Quoted post: Oforia is Klarth.

No, Oforia is Mixman.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I ban people for the fun of it when they deserve it. Seriously, can you come up with anyone I've banned that everyone disagreed with? Nope, because most of them were totally called for. I'm not picking on you, I'd ban Omni if I thought he deserved it, just like I would anyone else. The difference is, he's a pretty solid part of this community and hasn't turned into a blathering, whiny ***** like you. Though at this point, I'd almost say you need it more than you deserve it. But hey, even if I don't ban you, this whole thing right now is pretty funny as is and I've always enjoyed arguing for the sake of arguing.

You said yourself you ban people for fun. Did you not?

And I was a solid part of the community as well.....riiight up till I started fighting with Omni. Why hasn't he been deemed into a blathering, whiny ***** like me? He argued against me the same way I him. That's called favoritism and it's complete bull****. But not just for me, some other members as well.

What say you to that?

Quoted post: You said yourself you ban people for fun. Did you not?

Quoted post: I ban people for the fun of it when they deserve it.

yeah

Posted by Oforia

roger you suck at photoshop.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: yeah

So, they did what exactly to deserve it? You guys hand out bans like they were tickes to a Rolling Stones concert.

Also, I like how you didn't answer my question.

Quoting Oforia: roger you suck at photoshop.

Brushes & filters ftw.

Quoted post: Also, I like how you didn't answer my question.

you edit very slowly.

Quoted post: So, they did what exactly to deserve it? You guys hand out bans like they were tickes to a Rolling Stones concert.

Quoted post:
Seriously, can you come up with anyone I've banned that everyone disagreed with? Nope, because most of them were totally called for.

Quoted post: And I was a solid part of the community as well.....riiight up till I started fighting with Omni. Why hasn't he been deemed into a blathering, whiny ***** like me? He argued against me the same way I him. That's called favoritism and it's complete bull****. But not just for me, some other members as well.

What say you to that?

Wait, wait, wait. You're amazingly dumb. I'm not calling him a blathering whiny ***** because he ISN'T one. He serves more than one purpose here, unlike you whose only purpose seems to be to whine about Omni as much as you can. Favouritism? Nah, just the way it is.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: you edit very slowly.

Can't help that VGC runs dead slow for me.

Oh, HE ISN'T ONE? So he's basically like you guys? Incapable of being a blithering idiot right? But the people he argues with are very entitled to it. He serves no purpose other then to bully the members he doesn't like around and have nothing happen to him. That's his purpose.

And remember, I wasn't allowed to have purpose here. I modded a couple blogs since I've been here and that's it. I asked for a blog of my own but none of you wanted that to happen. So don't tell me that I've no purpose here when it's all of you who deny me anything to do here. And why is that? Favoritism good sir. Yeah, that's how it is here and it serves you all well doesn't it?

Posted by Oforia

You banned Ned Hampson but that's all I can remember that was sketchy.

Quoted post: Yeah, answer that for me.

already did. You post slow.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: already did. You post slow.

Yeah, I said VGC is moving slow for me and whenever I post you already have answered.

Posted by Yonaka

Roger is right though, Omni does some immune to comments like Roger is getting because he's higher up in the VGC heirarchy. Hence other people come in to fight his battles for him, like Vamp. But for people who are lower on the socail chain, we only have ourselves and therefore are considered idiots. Ah internet heirarchy.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: Roger is right though, Omni does some immune to comments like Roger is getting because he's higher up in the VGC heirarchy.

Yeah, I sure do some immune to comments. Learn what sentences are for.

Posted by Oforia

Emo douchebags like you are the filth of society.

ninja'd

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Omni: Yeah, I sure do some immune to comments. Learn what sentences are for.

It's called a typo dumbass.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: Yeah, I sure do some immune to comments. Learn what sentences are for.

Stop acting stupid and focus on the point of this thread.

Posted by Omni

There is no point to this thread. I'm only here for fun and amusement.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Oforia: Emo douchebags like you are the filth of society.

ninja'd

Your avatar: did you take that picture? It's cute.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well of course there's no point to this thread; to you. You have nothing to worry about. You can just carry on insulting whoever you want and just causing misery in general. This thread has a point to me and all the other people you **** on.

I'm not going to forget about all this, and then have you berate every post of mine and troll my CP with unnecessary de-reps and then me constantly be called a moron for no reason.

Posted by Yonaka

It most definately has a point to me. Especially because Roger is completely right.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote]I'm not going to forget about all this, and then have you berate every post of mine and troll my CP with unnecessary de-reps and then me constantly be called a moron for no reason.

Roger Smith's child pornography: Don't troll it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, at least I can count on you for......something Stinger.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: You can just carry on insulting whoever you want and just causing misery in general.

If I'm causing you misery, you need to get laid. :rolleyes:

Posted by Roger Smith

Not just me, you cause other people misery as well.

Posted by mis0

FIRST OF ALL: I didn't read past the threats to ban Roger. I'm not sure how serious they are, but WAIT FOR IT...

Roger shouldn't be banned. As far as I can tell, most of the "complaining" Roger is doing has been provoked first of all, which makes another party guilty as well. Omni should be banned if Roger is, and I should probably be banned as well for that matter for digging up that old thread several times in the last couple days, and making comments about it in multiple threads on multiple boards. If you're going to ban Roger, then Omni deserves to be demoderated temporarily and banned, and I should probably get the same treatment as well.

But honestly, especially because so much of this mess is in places where it's considered relevant (Community board - this concerns members of this community, Wacko Board - obviously no one gives a ****, and IM board - it was relevant to IM's) I honestly see no reason for a ban whatsoever outside of favoritism of Omni/dislike of Roger.

Obviously, if the threats weren't really serious, disregard this. And wow, I didn't expect to defend Roger in this thread. Interesting the way that works sometimes.

Posted by Yonaka

Such as me for instance. :(

Posted by Oforia

Roger, you are the cum your mother should have swallowed.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Roger Smith: Not just me, you cause other people misery as well.

Such as me for instance.

Ninja'd by Miso.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni: SPOILERS: You kept IMing me and mis0 months ago acting like a dumbass and you've been a whiny ***** ever since, and that's what I was talking about. This has been going on since before yesterday.

Get your facts straight. I'm not posting in this thread anymore. Try not to whine so much and make gay threads about me, because it's not winning my love and affection.

Who wants your love anyway?

You are going to be banned for abusing the rep system in a vain attempt to gain power on this forum numb nuts !!!!

Get your head together Omni, you are not important at all, you think you are in your vain mind boy !!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: FIRST OF ALL: I didn't read past the threats to ban Roger. I'm not sure how serious they are, but WAIT FOR IT...

Roger shouldn't be banned. As far as I can tell, most of the "complaining" Roger is doing has been provoked first of all, which makes another party guilty as well. Omni should be banned if Roger is, and I should probably be banned as well for that matter for digging up that old thread several times in the last couple days, and making comments about it in multiple threads on multiple boards. If you're going to ban Roger, then Omni deserves to be demoderated temporarily and banned, and I should probably get the same treatment as well.

But honestly, especially because so much of this mess is in places where it's considered relevant (Community board - this concerns members of this community, Wacko Board - obviously no one gives a ****, and IM board - it was relevant to IM's) I honestly see no reason for a ban whatsoever outside of favoritism of Omni/dislike of Roger.

Obviously, if the threats weren't really serious, disregard this. And wow, I didn't expect to defend Roger in this thread. Interesting the way that works sometimes.

You aren't defending just me mis0.

But see, I'm not the only one who thinks that way. If mis0 reinforces this truth, then the rest of you are messing up bad.

Posted by Poco

roger smith this is a real post;

get the **** out and go to wire forums where you and protoman and some guys mom can jerk each other off in your unfunny 4chan wannabe forum "the black hole"

Posted by Roger Smith

I actually left wire forums.

lol @ you mentioning 4chan wannabes, gb2 to DA cockfag.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ban them both, if Omni's willing to pay The Ultimate Price. I'm sick of bad vibes in /ss/, man.

Posted by mis0

Actually! you really can't ban anyone because the majority of the fussing is in the community and wacko boards, where it doesn't break any rules! RULES RULES RULES

Posted by WackoHater

We are going to make Miss-O super moderator, then she can ban Omni !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quoted post: Roger is right though, Omni does some immune to comments like Roger is getting because he's higher up in the VGC heirarchy. Hence other people come in to fight his battles for him, like Vamp. But for people who are lower on the socail chain, we only have ourselves and therefore are considered idiots. Ah internet heirarchy.

How am I fighting Omni's battle for him? I made this my argument. And like I said, if Omni was in Roger's shoes I'd ban him no problem. But, he's not, and I can't even ban him anyways. Though, I wasn't seriously going to ban anyone anyways. Jesus that would create a stink, even if Roger does suck. Though the drama would be nice...

Posted by Yonaka

Omni leaves for extended periods of time, posts once or twice, then leaves again. When he leaves I see you making posts in his favor. And why did you even make it your arguement in the first place? You weren't involved in any way, shape, or form. What made you decide to jump in?

Oh, didn't you know, I'm Omni and Omni is me. der der der

Also, I've been making fun of roger since he turned into a *****. Why not take part in this too? The better question is why of all people are you joining in now?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Oh, didn't you know, I'm Omni and Omni is me. der der der

You'd think our avatars would be a good indicator of this.

No, but seriously, Blaise is doing exactly the same for Roger that she's accusing Vampiro of doing for me.

Yeah, we're too lazy to come up with online personalities to our otherselves.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Yonaka: Omni leaves for extended periods of time, posts once or twice, then leaves again. When he leaves I see you making posts in his favor. And why did you even make it your arguement in the first place? You weren't involved in any way, shape, or form. What made you decide to jump in?

animu avatar
16 years old
idiot

female

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Also, I've been making fun of roger since he turned into a *****.

And specifically when did I turn into said *****?

Oh, and everyone else jumped in because you two **** with them too so it involves them lol. Stop ****ing people and they wouldn't jump in.

Quoting Omni:
No, but seriously, Blaise is doing exactly the same for Roger that she's accusing Vampiro of doing for me.

And no, I've actually been battling you two pretty actively since I made this thread. All you've been doing is lol'ing and spreading bad rep...much like your usual pussy self does.

Posted by Corrupt

Honestly, why should they even take this whole matter seriously?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;622773]Yeah, we're too lazy to come up with online personalities to our otherselves.
Online personalities are so way-fucking over rated.. almost like shoes. Why, I bet in real life; Roger Smith was the top of his class, slept with his high school principal, and blew the lunch lady.. wai-

That's his online personality.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Corrupt: Honestly, why should they even take this whole matter seriously?

Indeed Corrupt. Why should they when they can keep doing it what they're doing without any negative repercussion?

Also Corrupt, since you obviously take this matter seriously, I'd like to further reinforce my point by showing this post.

http://www.wireforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219953&postcount=1

Now lets analyze this.....Omni trying to start conflict, again, with a member he obviously doesn't like: Nazo.

Nazo dereps, something Omni does frequently to people he doesn't like, and is immediately put down by Corrupt, who for some unknown reason doesn't like Nazo either.

So as you can see, this is clearly the same thing I'm talking about that happens at WF that happens here. Strange that Omni is a member at both forums isn't it?

I hope this doesn't ruin what little relationship we have left Corrupt. Of all people, I'd hate to lose you as a buddy the most.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Roger Smith;622909][URL]http://www.wireforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219953&postcount=1[/URL]
wireforums lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Down The Sun: and blew the lunch lady.. wai-

SHE GAVE ME FREE FOOD:mad:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;622909]Of all people, I'd hate to lose you as a buddy the most.
Shut up and gtfo of here with that, assfag.

Posted by Roger Smith

I can always count on guud friends like j00 SG ^_^

Posted by Tyler Durden

j00 noez it.. Just defend your end of the battle by repeating "Omni likes Queen, and crippled fat kids" at the end of every post. May attract WackoHater into the whole shibang..

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Roger Smith: Indeed Corrupt. Why should they when they can keep doing it what they're doing without any negative repercussion?

Precisely. They're going to keep doing it because there's no consequence at all, and you are just continuing to waste your time! I really don't see why you haven't realized this and still continue to participate in a "battle" that you're not going to win. You are not going to prove anything to anyone, other than the fact that you take things FAR too seriously. Italicized words!

See, that sure was fun, wasn't it? I'm not even going to bother "analyzing" the rest of your response, as this is ridiculous and should NOT be taken seriously. By anyone. This is an absolute fucking joke. Instead, I think I'll just stand outside your cage while watching Vamp and Omni throw you the bait, while myself and many other VGC members watch, very amused, as you go apeshit like a fucking chimpanzee.

Posted by Roger Smith

Best bait I've ever had.

Quoted post: And specifically when did I turn into said *****?

We went over this already. Right about the time you had some sort of breakdown over Hyper's post.

But yeah, Corrupt has it completely right. This is ****ing hilarious and the reactions we get make it all worth it. The more you try and make posts like that wireforum analyzing one the more I have to laugh. It's ****ing wireforums.

Posted by Yonaka

I actually got involved in this because I too am hounded by the 'higher up's'. VGC has a heirarchy which is impossible to move up in. It's actually quite idiotic to have a hierarchy on a video game site, yet you people insist upon it anyway.

Whoa... wait. A community has... a hierarchy? Well that doesn't sound like human nature at all! Spoilers: forums are built around a hierarchy if you didn't realise. I'll break it down for you: At the top we have the Admin, under him Super Mods, under them Mods, and under them regular members. A sub-hierarchy is really only a given and if you're at the bottom of it there's a reason. You don't fit in and people don't want you around. The internet is just a digitalized society. Like in society, if you don't like it kill yourself.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: We went over this already. Right about the time you had some sort of breakdown over Hyper's post.

Afraid not. That's just what Omni said. It actually started when I in fact, started my conflict with Omni. And of course you two will deny it to the very end which is all good since I know the truth.

Also, I notice Yonaka is banned. Wonder why that is.

because i banned her duh. just for three days though. TAKE IT AS A WARNING, NAUGHTY BOY LOL

also, I actually don't even remember the argument between you and omni, but I bet it was dumb. Either way, if I don't remember it I know it wasn't that. The fact that you think I'm lying about when the specific point in time you turned into an idiot was, however, just makes this whole thing even better. You really are bat**** crazy, aren't you?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: . You really are bat**** crazy, aren't you?

WELL I HAVE BEEN JESSE'S BROTHER FOR 19 YEARS LOL!

And what about lying? Why you bring up lying, I've accused no one of lying.

You asked when you turned into a *****. I told you when. You said no that's not it. Yet, since you asked me, that's exactly when you turned into a *****. What? Not that difficult, buddy.

Posted by Omni

I never had a problem with Roger until after he IM'd me and mis0 and we made that thread about him. In fact, I had only started talking to him shortly before that. He also invented some kind of horrible feud between us in his head and always adds to it, probably without even realizing, to account for why I stopped liking him. It's definitely a dumb argument, which is why I don't like to talk to him anymore, but it's pretty fun to watch him post the way he's been in this thread.

It's funny to see any of his posts these days actually, whether in this thread or not. They're either about how little he's liked or about omni. Obsession get?

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Whoa... wait. A community has... a hierarchy? Well that doesn't sound like human nature at all! Spoilers: forums are built around a hierarchy if you didn't realise. I'll break it down for you: At the top we have the Admin, under him Super Mods, under them Mods, and under them regular members. A sub-hierarchy is really only a given and if you're at the bottom of it there's a reason. You don't fit in and people don't want you around. The internet is just a digitalized society. Like in society, if you don't like it kill yourself.

The mods, supermods, and the admin are a given. Any idiot knows about those. What I was talking about are the people who gang up and give others a whole bunch of **** for no reason. Such as Omni does to me, and is doing to Roger. He won't stop, and you won't stop because we are accused of being idiots and such. Even if we do 'improve' it still won't stop. I'm one of those who wants it to stop.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Obsession get?

Don't forget about the threads Omni has made of me in the past :cool:

Nice to see you guys still posting here. Must still have some funny left.

[quote]t's funny to see any of his posts these days actually, whether in this thread or not. They're either about how little he's liked or about omni.

Yes, if you carefully search through these example posts, you'll actually see me throwing fits over how little I'm liked or about Omni.

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=622611&postcount=5
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=622540&postcount=2
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=621778&postcount=2
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=621774&postcount=27

Mother****ers caught me :(

Posted by Yonaka

It does indeed.

Quoted post: The mods, supermods, and the admin are a given. Any idiot knows about those. What I was talking about are the people who gang up and give others a whole bunch of **** for no reason. Such as Omni does to me, and is doing to Roger. He won't stop, and you won't stop because we are accused of being idiots and such. Even if we do 'improve' it still won't stop. I'm one of those who wants it to stop.

You missed my point, didn't you? If there's already an existing hierarchy, a sub-hierarchy is a given. If the internet it a place where real people can socialize, what's part of real life societies is also part of internet societies. So why the surprise or why is it even idiotic? It's a flat-out given.

But yeah, protip: **** changes. You say it doesn't stop even if you improve? Uh, take a look around the boards. LoS was far from popular, Zeta was an unknown for a long time same with Slade and yet, a lot of people like them now. Someone who was in your situation, Arc, is now liked because, guess what, he actually improved by a considerable amount. Crazy K was horribly made fun of, he toughed it out and now no one has a problem with him. he's cool. Even Omni wasn't so great when he was first starting out. He also improved quite a bit. See, the difference is between them and you is that they improved. You have not. Fix that or stop complaining.

Posted by Omni

Sometimes when I read my old posts, I'm like, "Wow, that guy is a faggot."

On the subject of AIDS improving, she actually seems to be going in the opposite direction.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You missed my point, didn't you? If there's already an existing hierarchy, a sub-hierarchy is a given. If the internet it a place where real people can socialize, what's part of real life societies is also part of internet societies. So why the surprise or why is it even idiotic? It's a flat-out given.

But yeah, protip: **** changes. You say it doesn't stop even if you improve? Uh, take a look around the boards. LoS was far from popular, Zeta was an unknown for a long time same with Slade and yet, a lot of people like them now. Someone who was in your situation, Arc, is now liked because, guess what, he actually improved by a considerable amount. Crazy K was horribly made fun of, he toughed it out and now no one has a problem with him. he's cool. Even Omni wasn't so great when he was first starting out. He also improved quite a bit. See, the difference is between them and you is that they improved. You have not. Fix that or stop complaining.

Oh believe you me, I've tried improving before this, I really have. Not that it went noticed or anything. Also, I have been toughing it out like Crazy K did. I've been 'toughing it out' ever since I got to the site and still nothing changes. What would you say would be an improvement besides my leaving?

Posted by Omni

[list][*]Stop acting like a moron all the time.
[*]Don't share your opinions on things nobody cares about.
[*]Stop seeking the approval of the VGC member base.
[*]Stop having dumb friends or puppet accounts of yours visit the site.
[*]Listen to better music.
[*]Try to actually know what ou're talking about before you say things.[/list]

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Omni: [list][*]Stop acting like a moron all the time.
[*]Don't share your opinions on things nobody cares about.
[*]Stop seeking the approval of the VGC member base.
[*]Stop having dumb friends or puppet accounts of yours visit the site.
[*]Listen to better music.
[*]Try to actually know what ou're talking about before you say things.[/list]

LOL!!! I haven't asked my friends to come to this site for ages. The last person I asked to come here was Bumpus, which he didn't. As for making puppet accounts, I never have, an I never will. As for my taste in music, I'm oh-so sorry that I have different taste than you but that doesn't mean that it's bad taste. I can assure you it's better than listening to rap/hip-hop.
I actually make sure I know what I'm talking about before I say anything thanks.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: I actually make sure I know what I'm talking about before I say anything thanks.

Not from what I've seen, because you tend to be wrong quite often.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: Not from what I've seen, because you tend to be wrong quite often.

All the people you dislike tend to be wrong.

Posted by Omni

Not all of them, but you're definitely among the ones that do.

Posted by Roger Smith

All people you don't like tend to be wrong. Also, listen to better music.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: [list]
[*]Listen to better music.[/list]

Sorry, but that's just about the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. And yes, I know who you're talking to.

Posted by Omni

She didn't come to your blog and request AFI and My Chemical Romance albums, so don't tell me.

Posted by mis0

Obviously, that would be pretty stupid, because my blog is all about the finer side of life: the sophistication of the modern automobile, and the passion of driving. Anything else gets shipped of to a random blog.

As far as I understand it, your blog is about music. If you didn't specify that you view certain bands/types of music to be inferior to whatever it is you listen to, what did you expect?

Posted by Omni

Read my blog rules.

Posted by mis0

Eh, the whole music elitist thing pisses me off.

Posted by WackoHater

You kick Omni's arse Missed-O, when we make you super moderator I will then command you to ban him !!!! :p:

Omni, you better learn to cut your smart mouth down a notch or you will have no friends at all on this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: Eh, the whole music elitist thing pisses me off.

The whole elitist thing in general pisses me off [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/undecided.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Omni, you better learn to cut your smart mouth down a notch or you will have no friends at all on this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, then I'd be just like you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Actually, if you'd learn to cut your smart mouth down a notch, you'd have more respect from more members.

Posted by WackoHater

I don't think you are winning any friends here, in fact because you are abusing the reputation system so much, you are losing friends in management too!

You need to look at yourself and change man !!!

That or your long term future here is very limited. :mad:

Quoted post: Oh believe you me, I've tried improving before this, I really have. Not that it went noticed or anything. Also, I have been toughing it out like Crazy K did. I've been 'toughing it out' ever since I got to the site and still nothing changes. What would you say would be an improvement besides my leaving?

You clearly haven't been doing the right thing then, because a lot of those people went from the bottom of the barrel to near the top (what's up iris.) Maybe you just ****ed yourself so hard there's no improving to many people. Wouldn't be surprised really.

Quoted post: As far as I understand it, your blog is about music. If you didn't specify that you view certain bands/types of music to be inferior to whatever it is you listen to, what did you expect?

Considering she asked people to grab her really popular bands that you can find at any torrent or upload site within two seconds of a search... I don't know what specific elitist rule you're talking about, but in my opinion the blog has never really been for uploads that you can get anywhere at anytime.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Considering she asked people to grab her really popular bands that you can find at any torrent or upload site within two seconds of a search... I don't know what specific elitist rule you're talking about, but in my opinion the blog has never really been for uploads that you can get anywhere at anytime.

Exactly. Plus, she has a history of being stupid in my blog where I've deleted or moved her threads or posts. We also don't need an up to the minute update on what song by Bullet For My Valentine is the best one, though I don't know if you remember that particular thread.

Yeah, I remember it. Pretty sure you moved it to the music board where I deleted it.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't know what specific elitist rule you're talking about, but in my opinion the blog has never really been for uploads that you can get anywhere at anytime.

Oh, it's not a rule; it's an attitude shared by many of the music freaks on this board. I read the rules of Omni's blog, and it said something about keeping the music discussion limited to what members are interested in. That's a little vague, but I'll take it to mean that you guys don't want mainstream stuff posted in there.

Like I said, the elistist attitude pisses me off. Sorry, but judging people based on the music they listen to seems excessively stupid to me.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, I remember it. Pretty sure you moved it to the music board where I deleted it.

Yeah, I think you said something along the lines of, "This thread sucks. Move it to music so I can delete it," and I did just that. I mod'd you shortly after that if I remember correctly.

Quoting mis0: Like I said, the elistist attitude pisses me off. Sorry, but judging people based on the music they listen to seems excessively stupid to me.

It's not so much her taste in music that annoys me, but the way she chooses to preach about it like it's something amazing and go on about how certain bands aren't emo when they clearly are. I wouldn't mind hearing about and talking about it if the stuff she listened to wasn't total crap.

Quoted post: Like I said, the elistist attitude ****es me off. Sorry, but judging people based on the music they listen to seems excessively stupid to me.

Except did you notice that there was more than one item on the list? Yeah, that's because he's not just judging her based on what music she listens to. That's just one point he finds annoying about her. The rest are apt, she's an idiot. She was driven out of her with one account and came back with an old one. She really hasn't improved since.

Quoted post: Oh, it's not a rule; it's an attitude shared by many of the music freaks on this board. I read the rules of Omni's blog, and it said something about keeping the music discussion limited to what members are interested in. That's a little vague, but I'll take it to mean that you guys don't want mainstream stuff posted in there.

Sorry, but it's annoying to hear "MCR IS THE BEST BAND EVER LISTEN TO THEM NOW!!!" Spoilers: I have to delete that stuff in the music board because all those threads get are "**** sux kill yourself." Future Sound is no different. There's no discussion about those bands to had. None. They just generate spam.

Posted by Klarth

Guys shut up and look at the pretty picture.

It is quite pretty.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HIDDEN IMAGE!!

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You clearly haven't been doing the right thing then, because a lot of those people went from the bottom of the barrel to near the top (what's up iris.) Maybe you just ****ed yourself so hard there's no improving to many people. Wouldn't be surprised really.

Considering she asked people to grab her really popular bands that you can find at any torrent or upload site within two seconds of a search... I don't know what specific elitist rule you're talking about, but in my opinion the blog has never really been for uploads that you can get anywhere at anytime.

I find the first part quite funny.
And why don't you try finding the Attic Demos. The Attic Demos shall be hard to find by what I understand for they are the very first thing My Chemical Romance ever produced. Not many people really know about them.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: And why don't you try finding the Attic Demos.

Nobody cares about them. I'm not going to look for them and neither will Vampiro. Stop asking.

Found it the first time, not bothering again. Nice try though.

Seriously, google, use it.

Posted by Omni

Ah, **** you man. I gotta change my avatar now because you stopped using yours.

whoops, didn't mean to actually. I was going to edit it, but I guess I hit accept. =/

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: It's not so much her taste in music that annoys me, but the way she chooses to preach about it like it's something amazing and go on about how certain bands aren't emo when they clearly are. I wouldn't mind hearing about and talking about it if the stuff she listened to wasn't total crap.

Uh, that "preaching" thing is the elitist bit I'm on about. I've seen all of you do it at one point or another. As for the misclassification of bands into genres and sub-genres, I don't really blame her. Just like you probably have no idea wtf I'm talking about when I say a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution has a turbocharged 2.0l I4 DOHC with a MIVEC VVT system, I'd say many of the members here probably don't know what sets black metal apart from nu metal, and I don't think you can necessarily blame them for that either. Keep in mind that this place is "Video Game Chat", so not all members are going to be insightful in regards to sub-genres. I am among them, so I know how it is.

Quoted post: Uh, that "preaching" thing is the elitist bit I'm on about. I've seen all of you do it at one point or another.

Difference is we're typically preaching to the choir, not to an entire forum which doesn't like the specific band. It's not elitism, it's the simple fact that no one likes the bands she does and no one wants to hear about them. See how it works? You're also completely forgetting it's a blog

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: whoops, didn't mean to actually. I was going to edit it, but I guess I hit accept. =/

We'll just do a different one later maybe. There's plenty of pictures of solemn-looking robed guys. I like my new avatar a lot.

the picture I got my current avatar from has both of them in it just like the other =3

Posted by Omni

You could post the other one. I also saw this one:
[IMG]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4600/368445ij2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://panther1.last.fm/proposedimages/original/6/1070177/606368.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

oh man, more gay twin avatars.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hey vamp i cant hear you maybe if you took your cock out of omni's mouth lol

wait

yeah i think i got it messed up :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: [IMG]http://panther1.last.fm/proposedimages/original/6/1070177/606368.jpg[/IMG]

I guess I'll fix that when I get home, since I can't save in the library.

Posted by Roger Smith

Way to turn this thread into a queer twin avatar thread.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Roger Smith;624593]Way to turn this thread into a queer twin avatar thread.

less queer than your avatar anyway

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh sure, as my avatar resembles that of Yaranaika the most :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the **** is yaranaika

Posted by Roger Smith

Hell if I know.

Posted by Yonaka

I don't 'preach' about the bands I like. I mention some things about them yes. When you like a band isn't it typical to talk about them with fellow music fans, the good and bad aspects of them? I'm sure that Omni could go on for days about Queen and how he thinks the band is incredibly awesome.

He could, but he doesn't, does he? Also, there's a problem with your logic: you like bands no one else does. No one on the music board anyways, no on in Future Sound. You can't discuss the music you like here because people don't respond to it well. Luckily, there's a thousand forums out there for people to discuss similar bands to what you like, this one just isn't one of them. Simple as that.

Posted by mis0

Music sucks. Cars ftw.

[IMG]http://i7.tinypic.com/4pvbuqs.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: I don't 'preach' about the bands I like. I mention some things about them yes. When you like a band isn't it typical to talk about them with fellow music fans, the good and bad aspects of them? I'm sure that Omni could go on for days about Queen and how he thinks the band is incredibly awesome.

I don't make a new thread everytime I find a new band that sounds almost exactly the same as every other band I listen to, now do I? In fact, most of my artist threads are in my blog and not in the main music boards.

To be fair, I talk about Queen sometimes, but I never say they're the best and most amazing band ever, just that they're one of my favorites.

Posted by mis0

Music sucks. Cars ftw.

[IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/67mxd92.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Music sucks. Cars suck. Video games ftw.

[IMG]http://www.gamecubicle.com/images/games/bomberman-sc4.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

Your interests are inferior to mine; automobiles are superior.

[IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/5zntif8.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[COLOR=#cccccc][FONT=Verdana]Music sucks. Cars suck. Video games ftw.

[IMG]http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/Pokemon_Blue_Version_GBC_ScreenShot2.jpg[/IMG]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Roger Smith

People suck. Strogg are epic.

Posted by mis0

Your interests are inferior to mine; automobiles are superior.

[IMG]http://i18.tinypic.com/625px8i.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that car is uglier than ant

Posted by mis0

Function over form, *****. Except for ant, what a fatass.

Posted by mis0

Besides, ant is more like this anyway:

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/4l96po0.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Except that those actually serve a purpose.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;625517]Besides, ant is more like this anyway:

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/116/316256073_289033981a.jpg[/IMG]

Well.. Omni acts like one of these.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wtf is that ****

[IMG]http://www.bozosoft.com/mike/sheep/sheep1.jpg[/IMG]

here's down the sun oh wai-

Posted by Ant

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

what's goin on guyz?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

roger smith has apparently left vgc

Posted by Omni

He's been online within the last 24 hours, so we'll see.

Posted by Roger Smith

What the ****. Just because I started playing Morrowind an Oblivion and haven't been online doesn't mean I left VGC.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Morrowind and Oblivion?

lol good luck having a life

Posted by Roger Smith

Life is for faggots and I'm not talking about the board game.

Posted by Apathetic

They have board games? lol.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The X;625725]wtf is that ****

A snowblower..
[quote=The X;625725][IMG]http://www.bozosoft.com/mike/sheep/sheep1.jpg[/IMG]

here's down the sun oh wai-
**** you, you're the sheep.. besides, that looks more like Panic before a day at the barber's.

Quoted post: What the ****. Just because I started playing Morrowind an Oblivion and haven't been online doesn't mean I left VGC.

Wishful thinking I guess

Posted by Yonaka

I've seen a couple members here who like the kind of music that I do. But like me, they are widely disliked.

Yeah, that's not a coincidence. Apparently the people who like that type of music generally suck. HUH

Posted by Yonaka

Actually they don't. You just shun them because you don't like the music they listen to.

Nah, that's definitely not it. Nice try though.

Posted by Omni

Vampiro talks to plenty of people who don't like black metal.

EDIT: I love it when people with similar avatars post right after each other.

It's like a flip book lawls

Posted by Omni

Stand straight, bow head, stand straight, bow head...

Posted by Ant

lol I like some my chemical romance and panic at the disco and various other gay bands!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but you're not a moron who obsesses over them.

lawls i actually really like afi and've seen them three times live :3

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, that's not a coincidence. Apparently the people who like that type of music generally suck. HUH

[IMG]http://i8.tinypic.com/4z0qh74.gif[/IMG]
v

Posted by mis0

WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT

Music sucks. Cars ftw.

[IMG]http://i16.tinypic.com/6fabodj.jpg[/IMG]

black metal sucks =/

Posted by Zeta

*******it I keep getting confused because of Vamp and Omni's avatars.

baaaaaaaaaaw

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;626246]black metal sucks =/

Users with similar avatars suck.. dissimilar for that matter, even.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: black metal sucks =/

I think you're finally beginning to understand. MUSIC SUCKS. CARS FTW.

[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/4kn5f2x.jpg[/IMG]

cars suck even more

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that car looks like it's an autobot

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: cars suck even more

Music sucks. Cars ftw. Habeeb it.

[IMG]http://i8.tinypic.com/6ftr6a8.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater

I'd like to drive your car Missed-O :p:

Posted by Roger Smith

I've always wanted one.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith:

I've always wanted one.

Why? So you could go back to the future and ensure that you train hard as a young child, not to become a Pokemon Master, but rather an ELITE PHOTOSHOP ARTIST?!

Also,

WHY THE **** IS THAT DELOREAN RED

Posted by Omni

DeLoreans aren't supposed to be painted. **** you, Roger.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: Why? So you could go back to the future and ensure that you train hard as a young child, not to become a Pokemon Master, but rather an ELITE PHOTOSHOP ARTIST?!

Also,

WHY THE **** IS THAT DELOREAN RED

I love you too mis0.

Also idk omi lol.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Also idk omi lol.

Shut up, Rogger Smit.

Posted by Roger Smith

GOSH, IDIOT. UGH.

Posted by Omni

At least I know how to spell 4 letter words.

Posted by Roger Smith

That's cool, most ppl don't even know how to wipe their own asses.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;626498][IMG]http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11320585/De_Lorean_Sports_Car.jpg[/IMG]

I've always wanted one.
Wow, I've never noticed just how ugly a DeLorean was until I saw this red one.. So anywho, Roger, would you like to go back in time and kill your parents before conception?

Posted by Roger Smith

I'd like to go back in time and kill myself.

in b4 tyme paradox

just kill yourself now, easier and quicker

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;626833]I'd like to go back in time and kill myself.

in b4 tyme paradox

Thyme Paradox?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: I'd like to go back in time and kill myself.

[IMG]http://i16.tinypic.com/61k2fie.jpg[/IMG]

Don't get me wrong. It's not you dying that makes me sad, but it's a lack of lousy photoshops to criticize, stupid posts to derep with the comment "stfu nobody cares stop it jesus", and you/omni catfights. Those things make VGC what it is: a terrible place for you, and a great place for terrible people like me. DON'T DO EET!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

on a cars related note

My dad's car is in Forza Motorsport 2. That ****ing kicks ***!

Posted by WackoHater

Missed-O, will you marry me ??

I'm down on my knees to you little girl !!! :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Missed-O, will you marry me ??

I'm down on my knees to you little girl !!! :(

**** YOU FAG MIS0 IS MINE:mad:

Posted by WackoHater

You have no hope Roger, you don't have the lines I have man !!!! :p:

Plus Missed-O likes much older men !!!! :-D

Posted by Roger Smith

UGH, GROSS.

Posted by mis0

Haha, this is hilarious. You've never even seen a picture of me; how do you know I'm not some 400lb hambeast?

Posted by Zac

mmm ham

Posted by WackoHater

ZAC and Roger don't care, but install a web cam for me baby so I can get a preview of "my future wife" :p: :eek:

Posted by mis0

You should stop stalking girls on the internets, WackoHater. Just as you don't know what I look like, I don't think you know my age, either. Let's just say what you're doing isn't socially acceptable and you're probably gonna end up getting van'd.

Posted by WackoHater

I know how old you are, you told us you were 19 already !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'LL TELL THE FBI AGENTS ON YOU

Posted by WackoHater

Our marriage is officially off now !!!! :(

PS: I'm also going to look at other women too !!! :p:

Posted by Omni

Who cares?

Posted by WackoHater

Who invited your comments OmniArse ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

who invited your delusional attempts to win my affections?

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Who invited your comments OmniArse ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What's the matter, Wacko****er? Are you worried that I'm going to try and take mis0 from you?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: who invited your delusional attempts to win my affections?

Just remember who is going to make you super moderator so you can ban that reputation abusing idiot Omni little girl !!!!

[CENTER] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

U ever going 2 ban me??!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Yonaka

Silly Jesse, you can't be banned.
Btw, I liked MCR before they were mainstream. Same with some other bands that I listen to.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Yonaka: Btw, I liked MCR before they were mainstream. Same with some other bands that I listen to.

that's what they all say

Posted by Tyler Durden

By any chance has WackoHater gotten ahold of 'Picnic Of Love', by Anal ****?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: Silly Jesse, you can't be banned.
Btw, I liked MCR before they were mainstream. Same with some other bands that I listen to.

MCR have been mainstream since their first major release. Same with all the other bands you like.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Corrupt: that's what they all say

Yeah, but on a slightly related note, Estradasphere WILL become huge one day and I'll be able to say I was one of the originals fans. And hey, I got your AIM that day, but I was away..never seen you online since.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, you introduced xenos to it. whom introduced me to it. and I introduced my cousin to them, who's now ****ing obsessed with them. lol sniper.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: MCR have been mainstream since their first major release. Same with all the other bands you like.

Who fukken cares? MUSIC FAILS, CARS FTW. In case you're having difficulty with the concept, I've illustrated it for you:

[IMG]http://i8.tinypic.com/4magcp0.jpg[/IMG]

>

[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/4qs956q.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

That album is so much better than that car.

Posted by mis0

It does, what, 33RPM?

Yeah, A WRX Sti cranks out 293 raging Japanese horses from a 2.0l DOHC 4 cylinder boxter engine with a turbocharger and an intercooler. This is fed into a computerized symmetrical AWD system to deliver unprecidented grip in all conditions. With a 6 speed manual gearbox, the lucky driver can propel him or herself to 60mph in 4.5 seconds and to a top speed of 156mph.

Like I said: MUSIC FAILS.

Posted by Omni

Freddie Mercury is one of the highest earning dead celebrities for a reason.

Posted by WackoHater

No one cares about your drag Queen hero OmniArse !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: Freddie Mercury is one of the highest earning dead celebrities for a reason.

And the Subaru WRX STi has consistant WRC wins for a reason. And that reason, my friend, is that MUSIC FAILS, CARS WIN.

Posted by Omni

Music has been around for thousands of years and has been shown to have positive effects on mental health. Cars were made around the start of the last century and have been shown to have detrimental health effects.

Posted by mis0

Really? Because all of this music bullshit pisses me off, while flying down a strip of tarmac, in contrast, is actually rather relaxing.

Posted by Omni

Haha, driving your car excessively causing weakening of bones and circulation problems. Cars suck.

Posted by mis0

And sitting on your ass in front of a glowing screen downloading the 1337est tunes EVAR off of megauploads doesn't?

Posted by Omni

I probably get more physical exercise than 95% of the people who visit this site. I actually have a job and I work outside a lot. I also like to go for walks and take my music with me, because they make portable MP3 players.

Posted by mis0

... you're actually being serious, aren't you? TOO LATE FOR A RESPONSE NOW I'M THOROUGHLY CONVINCED!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I am being serious. I don't like cars but I like music. As for the extent of this so-called argument, that part is not so serious.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Omni: Yeah, I am being serious.

FAIL

Posted by mis0

oh yeah cars are awesome etc...

[IMG]http://i18.tinypic.com/4xpwz9g.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Uh oh, I expressed a serious opinion on the internet. I'm going to cry!

Posted by mis0

INTERNATS = SERIAL BEESWAX

Posted by Roger Smith

Bump fags.

Posted by mis0

BUT WHY?!?!

Posted by Roger Smith

BUT WHY NOT?!

Posted by mis0

Because it was DEAD, you ****ing thread necrophiliac.

Posted by Roger Smith

Any sense that is to be made is null and void in Wacko.

Posted by mis0

That doesn't change the fact that you sodomize the dead.