Cats

Posted by WillisGreeny

I like cats because they have eyes.

WillisGreeny (1:17:58 PM): Ant, what should I post next? I need your guidance
Zyzex Remix (1:22:19 PM): post about cats
Zyzex Remix (1:22:51 PM): mention the fact they have eyes

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Now I'm starting to see why people don't like you.

Posted by Oforia

This is just a taste of what he has done.

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah, I'm not very "forum" likeable :/

kinda socially inept

Posted by cool gamer dad

This thread disappoints.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting WillisGreeny: yeah, I'm not very "forum" likeable :/

kinda socially inept

hmmm

HMMMM

I wonder why

Posted by WillisGreeny

not too difficult as to why, I enjoy my own humour more so than people want to understand. Rate my inteligence by my ability to post? I guess if it works for you then go ahead. There really isn't anything else to base an opinion about me except my posts so far, so it would be stupid for me to get mad at you for doing it. plus...it is the internet

I don't make good first impressions, never have and never will (i just suck at them even when I try to get better). I always come off as a smart ***, mainly because I typ too much and dig myself in a hole for fear of looking stupid on the internet.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, but I'm an idiot who likes the forum and wants to stay. So for serious, I am sorry to have ****ed you guys off so much. Won't happen again, promise.

Posted by mis0

That seems unlikely.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

willis seems to be breaking the VGC Member Harassment Cycle by apologizing BEFORE we've lynched him via a meme

nice

Posted by Oforia

Mis0, we are all evolving and he isn't.

His first impression skills are lacking.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: willis seems to be breaking the VGC Member Harassment Cycle by apologizing BEFORE we've lynched him via a meme

nice

Not what I expected to see when I opened this thread, but amusing regardless.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you need beat with a stick for starting a stupid thread like this !!!! :mad:

Posted by Arcadios

Posted by Omni

Quoting WillisGreeny: I like cats because they have eyes.

WillisGreeny (1:17:58 PM): Ant, what should I post next? I need your guidance
Zyzex Remix (1:22:19 PM): post about cats
Zyzex Remix (1:22:51 PM): mention the fact they have eyes

Asking someone else what to make a thread about is stupid.

Posted by Kit

A cat thread with no pictures of cats? wtf :(

Posted by Omni

[center][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/xoHXC_BABYxo/cat.gif[/IMG]

Easily the best Disney cartoon character.[/center]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.disneyfriends.net/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/pictures/bambi/Bambi/normal_bambi22.jpg[/IMG]

INCORRECT

Google Image searching 'Bambi' results in about six images of tits in the first two pages. :(

oh jesus, my mouse is on the ban button. OH JESUS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

BAN ME *****

oh, not you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Willis?

lol he doesnt deserve it yet

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting WillisGreeny: not too difficult as to why, I enjoy my own humour more so than people want to understand. Rate my inteligence by my ability to post? I guess if it works for you then go ahead. There really isn't anything else to base an opinion about me except my posts so far, so it would be stupid for me to get mad at you for doing it. plus...it is the internet

I don't make good first impressions, never have and never will (i just suck at them even when I try to get better). I always come off as a smart ***, mainly because I typ too much and dig myself in a hole for fear of looking stupid on the internet.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, but I'm an idiot who likes the forum and wants to stay. So for serious, I am sorry to have ****ed you guys off so much. Won't happen again, promise.

Oh alright, stick around, these kids will grow to hate you like they do all the other members man !!!

Most of the members here are dumber than a box of rocks, so you will fit in fine Son, keep posting lunacy!

PS: The administrator is a raving lunatic Son, so you will be fine long term here for sure !!!

[CENTER]:p:[/CENTER]