House, M.D.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

My faverote program. Just heard they are doing a forth season which is good. Anyone else like the Maverick doctor who could get away with blue murder?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

UBCS Nick, maybe it's Lupus.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

There is no "I" in team Mr X...There's a "Me" though if you jumble it up.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Best. Show. Ever. Season 4 should be very interesting. This is the only show I really look forward to each week (or third week).

Posted by muffla

i rly hope they bring the original cast back

sumhow

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

They did said the team will get back together again. But it's early stages yet...

Yeah, but I wonder if they'll be under House. Maybe Foreman will get his own department.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Heh, the two of them could become department rivals, fighting over cases trying to cure the patient first. Houses white board: House's Department: 5. Foreman's Department: 1.

Actually, it'd probably be more Foreman seeking House's advice. House would basically win everytime if they were rivals. But yeah.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Hmm...Maybe but i can't see foreman doing something like that.

Yes, but he did want to head the department and the only way that would most likely happen were if he consulted with House. But it would be silly to have two diagnostic departments.

Perhaps they'll all miraculously team up again.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's the only show that I can think of that every week is awesome. So yeah, looking forward to next season. Should be interesting.

Posted by Crazy K

Can't wait for season 4. :)

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Quoting Angelwing: Yes, but he did want to head the department and the only way that would most likely happen were if he consulted with House. But it would be silly to have two diagnostic departments.

Perhaps they'll all miraculously team up again.

Lets hope they do, at least for one more season.

Posted by Crazy K

I'm sure they will all return for their roles. But possibly be working with their own doctors under them. I can't wait to see what happens.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Then 5 more it shall be =D

Posted by Bebop

Still getting through Series 1 which a bought a while ago. Loving it.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I watched Series 1 and 2 on Tv every day. Till the last episode of season 2, now i need the DVD's....

Yeah, I started to rewatch the first season. Never get tired of it.

Posted by Xenos

Man, I am missing out too much. The only shows on TV that I watch that ISN'T on CSpan, History Channel or Discovery Channel is House and Monk, but I've been so busy and lost, I don't even remember what time/channel its on.

Well, House is on Global (Fox? whatever your equivalent is) at 8pm central Tuesdays.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

It was on channel 5 at 12:30 everyday as repeats but it showed the last episode of season 2 so it don't anymore

It's playing on global all summer, I believe. So it's probably doing so in the states. Not sure about England.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I'll get the DVD's soon so i wont have to watch TV again...Unless its House season 4 or Gamer.TV..

Or Desperate Housewives!

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

......huh?