WillisGreeny is Sorry

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm sorry for being completely useless on VGC.

And for not spelling very good...or well...w/e...

And for not being funny

And for thinking I was a decent human beeing, with talents and skills, not accepting my weeaboo status...

I am sorry you guys have to read my ****ty posts, or that you accidently read them, or w/e the case maybe.

But w/e happens, I'm worse than Tifa.

SO, VOTE FOR ME AS WORST MEMEBER EVER!!!

Posted by Oforia

Why do you care what other people think of you on the internet? Do their opinions really matter? Are you that insecure?

I suggest you quit trying to suck up to everyone and just be yourself. After all, it is the internet.

Posted by Ant

HAHA OH WOW WHAT A FAGGOT (this is coming from the man with a decked out pleinair get up)

Posted by WillisGreeny

I care lots, it's important to me!....vote for me as worst member!!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

step 1 to garnering respect on VGC: dont give a ****

Posted by Oforia

There are plenty of members that have come around and have proven that they would deserve the "worst member" award over you.

You are just an insecure person who cares about what everyone thinks. If you want people to think you are cool, then chill the **** out. Quit being a nuisance.

Posted by WillisGreeny

wtf is wrong with you guys? you bash on everyone else, but as soon as I act like those you hate, you become nice and give me advice!?!?! :(

I'll never become worst member now if I'm not spited...

Posted by Arcadios

Those are the ways of Video Game Chat.

Posted by Oforia

Actually, I was mainly commenting on how ****ty a member you really are. You don't even stand out. If someone gets the worst member award, it is because they have proven themselves as being horrible and everyone recognizes that. You, on the other hand, are an interloper, and are not even recognizable. That's almost worse than getting the worst member award.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Protip: if you ever hope to be accepted, don't make gay threads like this.

Posted by Oforia

protip*

Posted by Grave Wisdom

bah, protip then!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Better fact: umm don't really care if I'm accepted by you guys.
Sorry Klarth, if you had known me better or the situation, you probably would be thinking differently, but oh well!

I was making fun of Tifa indirectly. My first post was too convincing apparently. That, I might actually be sorry for.

**** you Ant, this wasn't funny at all. (about making the thread)

Posted by fates warning

well, while you were making fun of tifa indirectly, it seems that you also indirectly brought to the surface your worthlesness. Im sorry.

Posted by WillisGreeny

sure, why not

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=WillisGreeny;619790]wtf is wrong with you guys? you bash on everyone else, but as soon as I act like those you hate, you become nice and give me advice!?!?! :(

I'll never become worst member now if I'm not spited...

[IMG]http://www.isi.edu/isd/yoda/Yoda.JPG[/IMG]

and that is why you fail

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting The X: [IMG]http://www.isi.edu/isd/yoda/Yoda.JPG[/IMG]

and that is why you fail

oh wow, I lol hard on that.

Posted by Preeminence

it seems that you need to step outside into the real world at some point in time and stop caring about the internet folks because chances are they probably will neer see you in your life time

Posted by netman

I for one support WillisGreeny <3

Posted by Poco

its ok we in wacko u still love you

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Poco: its ok we in wacko u still love you

If only you were serious.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I never really noticed a problem with this kid... he seemed fine to me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;620028]I never really noticed a problem with this kid... he seemed fine to me.

Same here, but creating this thread has moved him down the failchain considerably.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I never really noticed a problem with this kid... he seemed fine to me.

I personally think he sucks.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I never really noticed a problem with this kid... he seemed fine to me.

Quoting The X: Same here, but creating this thread has moved him down the failchain considerably.

Quoting Oforia: I personally think he sucks.

Other members told me I should do it... "would be funny" they claimed (ehem...ANT! last time I listen to you)

You must atleast have wondered why I posted in the wacky Uni forum....If i was at all serious or "semi-serious" I would have posted in the off-topic forum.

meh, it is pretty laim though when looking back at it... I'm getting close to regretting it...but no quite

As for your opinions about me, oh well :D

Posted by Oforia

It is obvious you were trying to be funny. Keyword there, "trying". Although, it is quite apparent that you failed miserably.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=WillisGreeny;620265]As for your opinions about me, oh well :D

You're caring too much about not caring.

Posted by WackoHater

Bakurarse is the worst member, then Omni !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quoted post: Other members told me I should do it... "would be funny" they claimed (ehem...ANT! last time I listen to you)

That was pretty ****ing stupid of you.

Posted by Ant

I never said he should, but then again I never said he shouldn't. :angel:

lol

Posted by Oforia

Ant, he is too stupid to think for himself. It is your responsibility to make sure that he knows. That means reassuring him at every opportunity that he shouldn't do various things!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Oforia: Ant, he is too stupid to think for himself. It is your responsibility to make sure that he knows. That means reassuring him at every opportunity that he shouldn't do various things!

**** right!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Oforia: Actually, I was mainly commenting on how ****ty a member you really are. You don't even stand out. If someone gets the worst member award, it is because they have proven themselves as being horrible and everyone recognizes that. You, on the other hand, are an interloper, and are not even recognizable. That's almost worse than getting the worst member award.

and youre a faggot

CASE CLOSED

Posted by Poco

Quoting Oforia: If only you were serious.

"mysterious" animal avatar
stupid as hell title trying to sound intelligent
probably listens to metal

worthless poster 100 percent

Posted by Oforia

haha, you talk to me in a totally different way on aim.

or maybe you just don't know who I am because of the name change...

Posted by Omni

Poco totally owned you there.

Posted by Oforia

No. He Ice Burn'd me.

Posted by Oforia

lol and how the hell is virgin surgin trying to sound intelligent!?

Posted by Omni

I dunno, cuz it's retarded. Change it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Who's Oforia. New member or a name change?

Posted by Corrupt

Mixman.

Posted by Omni

Who's Omni? That guy is pretty cool from what I've seen.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

in before roger smith retaliation and six pages of omni and rogey catfight

Posted by mis0

BEEP BEEP I'M A JEEP

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Omni: Poco totally owned you there.

The only thing Poco owns is a brain like yours, one that is null and void Omni !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You two are almost as brain dead as Bakurarse !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: The only thing Poco owns is a brain like mine, one that is null and void Omni !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No need to tell us what your brain is like. We already know that!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: Who's Omni? That guy is pretty cool from what I've seen.

yesWHOIS....Omni is he a manORAGOD?.....I'll letYOUBETHE judge.

Terrible Will Shatner thing btw.