Outbreak Chronicles (A Resi-Evil FF)

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I have been working on this FF for a week now and i'm maybe half way, all of it is in my DA gallery. I thought i might post up the prologue of it and if you like the sound of it, check out the rest of the story. Oh, just to let you know, the prologue is told from a first person point of view, the acutall chapters arn't and it is long, between 1500 to 2750 words per chapter, yes i know it seems long but it is worth it. Happy reading.

Outbreak Chronicles
The Beginning

Hello, my name is Jonathan Opal, I was a member of a special squad of the Umbrella Security Service otherwise known as the U.S.S. I am also a survivor of the outbreak of Racoon City, but not in the way you think, lets start from the beginning. I was born in England, into an average family; my mother, father and younger sister. I graduated at oxford, top of my class in mechanical and medical studies, and to my father

Posted by Ant

you did the "...No," thing twice. and had some grammar problems. but otherwise, it's alright.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Ahh, but don't worry, after chapter 3 grammer is perfect ;) Oh and thanks Ant.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not really a fan of the "wall of text" thing. Try not to mash everything together; break paragraphs when it feels right.

Also, for some reason seeing so many numbers in such a short space of time needled at me a little.

"I spent 2 years training, becoming an expert in vehicle repair, piloting, field medicine and weapons. At 22, an accident during a mission where 23 people lost their lives was blamed on me even though it wasn’t my fault. I was sent to prison for 27 years, but only three days past when I got a ticket out…At a price."

That bit.

Post some more.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I agree, but during the chapters i use mostly use words, twenty four and such. Thank you for the advice netman :)

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

the second "...No" was all that was neccesary. the other one could be done without. but yea, its good. cant wait to read the rest...(thats saying alot because i wont read for anything)

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Like i said, its on my DA account. (Link in profile page)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=EvilDeadGamer;625766]the second "...No" was all that was neccesary. the other one could be done without. but yea, its good. cant wait to read the rest...(thats saying alot because i wont read for anything)

It shows.

POST MORE PLZ NICK :cool:

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I'm actually working on another FF, taking a little break from the Outbreak chronicles since its half done. My new one is based on MMZX, but with a darker tone you know?

Don't worry, i will X