Stagnant

Posted by Wally The Weird

Simply put, we have stopped moving.

In an attempt to revitalize this dreary catacomb that this place has become, I am going to begin to completely rewrite The Blank Page. I don't know why, but I suddenly feel the urge to write again, and don't feel like coming up with another idea that is ultimately something I recycled from elsewhere at the moment.

I'll get started in a few days, unless someone objects.

P.S: I haven't been around in a while, family took a trip to Canada! It was awesome, except the van crashed in a freak accident, got totaled, and we had to fly to Toronto and take a ten hour drive home in a cramped car with the six of us and the entire contents of our van.

Posted by Sak

I object, 'cause I wanna help! (I've got nothing to do!)
___
And the forum'stopped moving 'cause me and Roxas have a two month limit on how long it takes to write our chapters to make sure we have enough time.

Sure Thang!

I am gonna start soon, but not sure when, I have to help the family with the kitchen, van related issues, etc.

Plus I am seeing the Transformers Movie tomorrow FINALLY

If you want to start, feel free. Been occupied with stuff longer then I thought I would be, so I can't start it right now and don't want you to lose interest.

Posted by Sak

Alright. I'll see if I can get started today. I'm gonna make a few major changes on it. (ex: Anara being with them from the beginning, since that would make so much more sense than her showing up out of nowhere at some random chapter and I'm going to start Aurie off with only knowing a few, minor healing spells.)

Changing Vecks in a similar manner as well, and changing Kayne when he shows up to just be a flat out Dragoon instead of a thief that never went anywhere.

Posted by Sak

Oh and I'm not going to have Aurie die 'cause that was just plain pointless, and Anara's going to know that she's bisexual from the beginning.

Posted by Ant

you are a worthless piece of ****.

And I don't know nor give a flying **** about who the hell you are.

---------------------------------
"Screw the rules, I have money!"

Posted by Ant

I was talking to Sak, not you. You are a valued member of the VGC Community.

Sak, however, is fat.

Wow, I haven't even done anything in a while and I still rule!

*Does the chicken victory dance*

Posted by Ant

...yes...DANCE.

Ok, now that I have done my merry jig,

Sak! When do you suppose you'll finish the first chapter?

Oh, and I should mention this, I want to make it more in tune with Kingdom Hearts. More light hearted, but with some very dark parts in it too.

Posted by Sak

Ugh, I hate light hearted; I've written three paragraphs and it's already darker than the first time I wrote the first chapter.

Gimme a week or so. Now that I've said I have nothing to do, I actually do have things to do. I'll finish it as soon as possible.

Oh, I'm going to be doing a little work with the Guardians of Atlantis people; I felt that Riku never really worked on them enough and just shoved them into the background, so I'm going to try to make them more than a few baddies that we have to fight and expand on the powers that their amulets or whatever grant.

Well, my chapter will be more to the extreme then yours. Either light, or really really dark, depends on the chapter.

Maybe