SLADE!

Posted by Ant

where the [COLOR="Lime"]fu[/COLOR]ck are you? MISS YA BUDDY!

Posted by Arcadios

Teen Titans got to him.
Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

Posted by cool gamer dad

uhoh, Slade got into trouble with drugs.

details!!

Posted by Ant

OH YEAH, I heard about that. HA.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Arcadios: Teen Titans got to him.
Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

That got a chuckle out of me. [COLOR="Lime"]n[/COLOR]igger.

Posted by Alastor

SLADE'S FOUND A BOY-TOY

Posted by Corrupt

*** **** it Salade, wherever the hell you may be at the moment, get the **** back here. Now.

:(

Posted by Zeta

He's been busy Deathstroking his Wilson, if you know what I mean.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stinger: uhoh, Slade got into trouble with drugs.

details!!

seriously? man, i hope not:(

Posted by mis0

Yeah, wtf happened?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh yeah, I think I heard about that. What exactly happened?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

If it was coke or meth... I'll kill him.

And then rape him.

Posted by Ant

I thought the got in trouble. And his mom got scared etc

Posted by Ant

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=617491&postcount=99

I remember that post. Poor kid. Though he's a faggot for doing drugs anyways.

Posted by Ant

say that in the drug blog! It'll be funny!

Posted by mis0

DRUGS ARE BAD, M'KAY?

Well, hopefully things will work out OK...

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Sapphire Rose: If it was coke or meth... I'll kill him.

And then rape him.

And then steal his supply. How the hell could you forget that

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Shut up. I told you not to tell anybody. Now you only get 10%!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I realized recently that my dad still does drugs, so I doubt I'd be ****ed if anyone caught me druggin it up.

buffet

Posted by sniper

I didn't even notice he was gone.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: say that in the drug blog! It'll be funny!

If you want t6o make a coherent, reasonable thread about why you think drugs are bad, then fine, go right ahead. it would be drug related discussion that is in the spirit of the blog.

if you want to go DUH LOL UR STOOPIT DRUGS R BAD in every thread, then I will continue to delete your posts.

Posted by Ant

i don't care haha

Posted by Lord of Spam

then stay out :cookie:

Posted by Ant

but I enjoy annoying you ;)

Posted by Stalolin

I MISS SLADE

SERIOUSLY

HE WAS LIKE, THE STERNUM OF DA

WITHOUT HIM, WE CANNOT HOLD TOGETHER OUR RIBS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

do the crime do the time slade

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: but I enjoy annoying you ;)

its not as annoying as you would think *oscar*

drugs are bad because they have the potential to make people bad :(

Posted by Ant

that oscar makes me think otherwise:santa:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

depends on the drugs

a lot are really heavy depressants :( plus people always do regrettable **** while highstonedwhatever:captain:

I don't remember what I just wrote, but I know drugs typically make a person suck. No matter the drug.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

someone edited an awesome smiley into my post

i ****ing love whoever it was :bart:

Posted by Ant

no problem :lisa:

Posted by Omni

LOL :homer:

Posted by Lord of Spam

man im so not getting into this debate lol

and every goofy smiley makes it seem angry, but thats not always true :big_bird:

Posted by Ant

I'd like to see you and vamp argue about drugs.:shadow:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that would be the ultimate HEAVEN OR HELL :sonic:

Posted by Lord of Spam

alcohol has made me do things i have regretted, and things that i dont even remember (the latter being the more scary of the two).

weed has made me do things that i look back on and say "haha oh wow"

BUT DRUGS R BAD MKAY :cookie:

I know a handful of people who can drink, do drugs and whatever else and have little problems coping. They handle it well, wake up the next morning and go on with their lives. But, that's a very small handful and unfortunately the vast majority just can't handle drugs or even drinking. Too many people rely on it to solve problems and that's why I think drugs, personally, are bad. I'm not going to say "lol yer a faggot for doing drugs" or "you shouldn't do drugs" because hey, that's your choice and maybe you can handle it and maybe it really doesn't impact your life. But, again personally, I know I have an addictive personality and I know it would **** me up hard. Plus, all the men in my famiy's life has succumbed to some sort of addiction, whether alcohol, cocaine, meth, anti-depressANTS, weed, etc and it brought hell to our house. On top of that close friends have gone down a brutal path of addictions and three never made it out. It's sad and horrible to witness first-hand, but everything has a purpose it seems. Seeing that I just can't ever feel the desire to want to drink or do drugs. Purpose served.

On an objective level, you can't seriously tell me drugs aren't anything but bad. A social drug is just as bad as a personal drug because you still, apparently, need it. And really, that's kinda pathetic in a sense.

LOL HAVING A DEBATE WITH NO ONE IN PARTICULAR, just thought I'd give my two cents in a decent write-up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Drugs are not bad. Misuse and abuse of drugs are bad, I'll grant you, but theres a wide gulf between the two.

Thats like saying guns are bad. Guns arent bad. Guns are tools. Misusing guns is bad, but that doesnt mean the gun is to blame.

Posted by sniper

Just because there are many stupid people on drugs, doesn't mean drugs make you stupid. Being stupid makes you misuse drugs. Cases of 4.0 students with healthy lives trying drugs and entering a downward spiral are the vast minority.

Posted by Ant

but cases of 1.0 students taking it are the vast majority. says something about the average intelligence of your typical drug user.

Quoted post: Drugs are not bad. Misuse and abuse of drugs are bad, I'll grant you, but theres a wide gulf between the two.

Thats like saying guns are bad. Guns arent bad. Guns are tools. Misusing guns is bad, but that doesnt mean the gun is to blame.

Nah, drugs are bad. Like I said, whatever good purpose they serve is pretty pathetic and bad, whether a relaxer or to make you more social and out-going. Plus, the chances of someone using a hardcore drug for just those purposes and not becoming addicted are so incredibly thin it's crazy. I honestly don't have a problem with alcohol and weed, though **** sux, but just about every other drug I can't see how you could say they're good or serve a good purpose in society. Because they don't. At all.

Posted by Oforia

Unless you smoke weed with some friends and then go to Six Flags. That's not bad!

Like I said, weed and alcohol are awwight. It's much like sniper said, in that case it's usually because the user is an idiot. Though alcohol has the potential to be just as bad as any hardcore drug...

Posted by Oforia

Alcohol is very easily abused.

kids these days. They think Caffeine is one hell of a drug. Just look at all the energy drinks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nah, drugs are bad. Like I said, whatever good purpose they serve is pretty pathetic and bad, whether a relaxer or to make you more social and out-going. Plus, the chances of someone using a hardcore drug for just those purposes and not becoming addicted are so incredibly thin it's crazy. I honestly don't have a problem with alcohol and weed, though **** sux, but just about every other drug I can't see how you could say they're good or serve a good purpose in society. Because they don't. At all.

i hate to play this card, but have you ever even used stuff?

I only say this because it seems that the vast majority of peopel that are super ANTi anything usually had their lives wrecked by it and refuse to see their own biases; and since you've already admited to it being a problem in yoru family, you see where im going with this.

except I'm not super anti-drugs. I think they're bad and useless and that's just my opinion. I'll never tell someone not to do drugs because that's their choice and I'm cool with it. But honestly, why would I need to try it? I already admitted that I know for a fact that there are people out there that can handle any type of drug and be cool with it, but the majority can't. The fact alone that I've had more than one friend die of drugs is more than enough for me.

Posted by Ant

PUSSY

:( if only I could be a stronger man! :(

Posted by Corrupt

:(

Posted by mis0

I think there are better ways to amuse oneself than drugs. Like triple digit speeds.

it's not so exciting when you're driving in kilometers :(

Posted by mis0

Yeah. 130km/h is a lot less fun than 130mph.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I want to drive at 160mph. That's as high as my car can go. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: :( if only I could be a stronger vagina! :(

i wish you were too, you ****ing loose whore

Posted by Slade

HERE'S THE SCOOP:

Somehow my parents found out about pretty much every instance of my using drugs ever. So... someone working from the inside basically told them everything. They confronted me about stuff I hardly even remember from a really long time ago. IT WAS REALLY COOL

Punishment: no internet, no communicating with anyone for who knows how long, no driving, no friends who have ever been involved can visit...

and now I have to go, because the parents are coming.

Posted by Omni

Bye. I hope you'll be back. :(

Posted by Slade

lol false alarm

K, so also my trip to California to make sweet music with my brother has been VETO'd in exchange for a summer spent up north with my parents where I'll pretty much always either be working outside or doing something like biking with my dad. Their plan is to REBUILD OUR FAMILY.

So... this is just a pain in the *** I'll have to live through, but I'm a little worried that they might try to **** with my plans to come back here to go to school. kbai

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

be strong ;(

Posted by cool gamer dad

Any chance you didn't delete your history and they found the board of herbal endeavors?

Quoting Slade: K, so also my trip to California to make sweet music with my brother has been VETO'd in exchange for a summer spent up north with my parents where I'll pretty much always either be working outside or doing something like biking with my dad. Their plan is to REBUILD OUR FAMILY.

Our cat petting plans are off?? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted by Lord of Spam

haha, i love that.

youve been doing just fine (i assume) and getting along with them ok (again, i'll assume since you havent gone WAAAHE MO HOME DDRAMA) but they find out you smoke and all of a sudden OH NOES OUR FAMILY IS FALLING APPART WAAAAH

this is the sort of idiotic reaction that the war on drugs breeds :cookie:

Quoted post: Their plan is to REBUILD OUR FAMILY.

******* your parents are morons. Wow, jesus.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

slade, i'll adopt you man

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ******* your parents are morons. Wow, jesus.

*morans

Posted by Ant

yeah, you're already doing them, so it's really too late to do anything about it. so whatever.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The X: slade, i'll adopt you man

Not if I adopt him FIRST

He's closer to me, anyway

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Corrupt;621208]Not if I adopt him FIRST

if slade crosses the atlantic, though, it'll be harder for him to be recaptured and sent to rehab

Posted by Ant

lets run away to japan slade where we can have sex with the japanese girls and watch the anime all day long

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;621253]lets run away to japan slade where we can have sex with the japanese girls and watch the anime all day long

no japanese chick would **** a monster like you

well actually me neither :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Corrupt: Not if I adopt him FIRST

Closest to me!! Or Sniper, idk.

Seriously Slade, just ****ing leave. Drive off one night and never go back. You can stay at my place, and we can play XBL whoooooo! No surprise buttsecks I swear!

Posted by Lord of Spam

cat petting aplenty

i dont know if youve ever had a purring cat sit in your lap while you petted it while you were high

if not, you should. its awesome.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Stinger: Closest to me!! Or Sniper, idk.

And there's also Dexter up in Oregon. And Jesse. Though I don't think he'd feel, ah... safe with that kind of company.

So it's settled. I'm coming up to Modesto, then we'll nab Slade (and maybe sniper if he's still alive) and go back to your place. Make sure you line up the cats out in front so I can pet them right as I get there. Hell, I'll bring mine, too.

...ah, just what I need. MORE CAFFEINE

Posted by Stalolin

i have recently acquired a house with cheap rent

YOU CAN STOP BY IDAHO ANYTIME MAN

Posted by mis0

WHICH OF YOU MORONS DELETED MY POST? THERE'S NOT A "NO CARS LOL" RULE OR SUBCLAUSE YET AND IT'S NOT MOONSPEAK BECAUSE IT'S IN PLAIN ENGLISH. IDIOT(S)!!

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, I don't drive......legally. Cars I drive are my friend's mid 90's Corolla, My dad's old Mercedes and my mom's H2 Hummer. Really, out of all of them I enjoy driving my friend's Corolla most since it's a comfortable ride, my dad's benz brakes are annoying and the H2 is just a big waste of space and money when it comes to the ****ing tank of gas.

this thread is suddenly ****ing stupid.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

okay we'll talk about your interests instead vamp :mad:

BLACK METAL IS COOL LOL

just saying that this thread sucks when before it was pretty awwight

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

so slade

how's auchwitz

Posted by Ant

probably sucks. unless it has spinnaz. then if fukken rawks

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

poor boy

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, that would be hilarious, to give a bunch of holocaust prisoners weed

they'd get crazy munchies, but not have any food lol

I lol'd, jesus christ

Posted by Lord of Spam

i now know what my hell is

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: oh man, that would be hilarious, to give a bunch of holocaust prisoners weed

they'd get crazy munchies, but not have any food lol

fukken lol'd. Also, I never said the Mini was slow, I just said at the higher end of it's speed it might not be the most stable car due to short wheelbase, but it's supposed to have very good handling. But, tell me, what ever happened to PUSHRODS?

BACK ON SUBJECT SINCE VAMP CARES SO MUCH:

[center]Slade Slade Slade
is going to
jail jail jail,
he'll drop the
soap soap soap,
and take it in
the tail tail tail.[/center]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SLADE ISNT GOING TO JAIL :(:(

Posted by mis0

ARE YOU CERTAIN?

You know, I wonder how many DAers have gone to jail before? Or would Slade be the first?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i've been inside jail twice, but never as a prisoner! :D

Posted by Ant

just once as a visitor.

Posted by Omni

Not me.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, only time I've been to jail was when I rolled the dice three times in a row and got the same ****ing number each time :(

DO NOT PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS

also, according to miso slade is a furry

gross

Posted by Ant

this fukken close...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LOS is a jargon machine

That's it, from here on out take the car talk to the car blog. Or set up your own thread for this ****.

Posted by sniper

someone give me slade's address so I can drive over and knock on the door with a bag of oregano handy to hand to his parents, saying "this is for..." ... **** what's his real name?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;622760]That's it, from here on out take the car talk to the car blog. Or set up your own thread for this ****.

POSTS MOVED, BOSS

WELL DONE, SOLDIER. MOVE OUT!

Posted by Lord of Spam

fags

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]DA WINS[/COLOR][/SIZE]
LAST KILL BY
[COLOR=Red]THE X[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

DA = locust?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: fags

quoted for the TRUF.

uh i wanna stick my dick in a tailpipe because cars are so cool and my name is miso/matt

Posted by mis0

you don't know my name? :(

btw: BLACK METAL IST SO FUKKEN KRIEG

yes, it's miso

Posted by mis0

I AM NOT A SOUP ****IT

not my fault your parents decided to name you miso

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: also, according to miso slade is a furry

gross

Wait, what? What exactly did he say, mis0?

something about a tail

Posted by Corrupt

Oh yeah, right.

[quote=mis0]he'll drop the
soap soap soap,
and take it in
the tail tail tail.

Anyway.

Posted by Slade

ha, I got quite a few lols out of the last couple pages. and lols are hard to come by when you're being treated like a jew

Well, ****. Today I hung out with one of my most bestest friends for the last time in who knows how long... like srsly, I'll ask my parents when I can come back here and hang out with my friends again, and I just get worried looks and "we'll see."

And yeah, I'm not in any trouble with the coppers. just good ol' mom and dad!

To answer Stinger's comment, I know exactly who told, etc. It was a kid who I used to be really good friends with(so I told him about my experiences), but who I've recently drifted away from.

i should have known, all the signs were right there- when I'm like "hey man check out this new album by the torturous agony of eternal blackness" he's all "no thx, jack johnson plz." Also, he's allergic to cats.

Anywho, all the other parents "involved" think mine are going way over the top. it's because they're old

Oh yeah, and Vamp- since you liked that other dad quote so much, here's another. "...And we're going to cut your hair tonight because it's part of your rebellion!" I mean, c'mon, it wasn't even to my shoulders. you should totally fly to seattle or wherever and just hang out with him for a weekend.

it's time for me to disappear until the computer is unattended again.

keep it kyoot~

Quoted post: Oh yeah, and Vamp- since you liked that other dad quote so much, here's another. "...And we're going to cut your hair tonight because it's part of your rebellion!"

Your dad sounds so much like mine, oh gees. He's basically said the exact same thing to me before. Dads are awesome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Also, he's allergic to cats."

you better falcan panch that fucking nigger right in the face, right now.

bufeet

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh Slade. :(

Posted by Ant

how odd, 2 weeks ago MY father said something about my longer hair representing some darkness within or some crap like that. OH DAD!

What's with dads and hair?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My dad had longer hair that I did when he was young, so I guess he's chill about it. :cool:

things change when you get older. Only one way to find out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i dont want to be old

WHAT?!

no, he gets old, his opinions change. You grow your hair out, see what he says. Report back in 2 years.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My hair is pretty long. Used to be shoulder length. He wasn't ****ed.

you win this round

Posted by Fadedblood

Quoting sniper: someone give me slade's address so I can drive over and knock on the door with a bag of oregano handy to hand to his parents, saying "this is for..." ... **** what's his real name?

Ceaser salade

buffet

Posted by Linko_16

I HAVEN'T PAID ANY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYONE'S TALKING ABOUT.

BUT NOW I'M POSTING IN IT.

TRY AND STOP ME.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHAT THE ****, WHY IS THAT POST NOT BUFFETED? SOMEONE FIX THAT **** RIGHT NOW *******IT.

buffet

DONE

Posted by Lord of Spam

thank you bby