Posted by Klarth

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]You should be banned if anything.
Yeah, way to prove my point :)

Posted by Klarth

I'm actually dumbfounded by Vamp's response, partially valid as it may be.

Seriously, did you even read what I said? :/

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Yeah, way to prove my point

What, overshadowed? Ah, no. Even if you weren't being a troll currently, you still take extended breaks and clearly don't even give a ****. But, you are a troll and have been before. That's your only purpose here. Why would anyone agree when you're a ****ed troll? Seriously, it doesn't matter if you stop, because chances are you're just going to do it again somewhere down the road. Don't be an idiot.

Quoted post: Well, not banned. But given a lot of infractions, and you would have, if normal mods were able to give them to you.

No, banned.

Posted by Ant

yeah? what more is there to get out of that though...?

you wacked up, shucks golly.

WACKEN NINJA'D AGAIN.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What, overshadowed? Ah, no. Even if you weren't being a troll currently, you still take extended breaks and clearly don't even give a ****. But, you are a troll and have been before. That's your only purpose here. Why would anyone agree when you're a ****ed troll? Seriously, it doesn't matter if you stop, because chances are you're just going to do it again somewhere down the road. Don't be an idiot.
Actually, I wouldn't say I'm at all apathetic about this place. Last 'extended break' I took was September-Februaryish, and I've been here near-constantly since.

That's irrelevant, though. Yeah, I've been floating around the boards provoking reactions from people for most of this year. This is wrong. I deliberately stir the community's shit because it's fun. I don't mean any of what I say.

Hell yeah I'm going to do it down the road. Still, that doesn't void the fact that I know full well how and when to stop cocking around.

[quote]No, banned.

And what good would that do? Be reasonable, now. You'd be jettisoning a treasured member of the community by getting rid of me and you know it.

I'm so great.

Quoted post: Actually, I wouldn't say I'm at all apathetic about this place. Last 'extended break' I took was September-Februaryish, and I've been here near-constantly since.

That's irrelevant, though. Yeah, I've been floating around the boards provoking reactions from people for most of this year. This is wrong. I deliberately stir the community's **** because it's fun. I don't mean any of what I say.

Hell yeah I'm going to do it down the road. Still, that doesn't void the fact that I know full well how and when to stop cocking around.

Okay, you're not apathetic. I guess you care about this place just enough to **** people off. Whatever.

Trolls don't mean what they say. They cause **** because it's fun. Yeah, I know, you're a troll. What's you're point?

"yeah lol im going to be a troll in the future too but i'd still make a good mod!" Shut the **** up.

Quoted post: And what good would that do? Be reasonable, now. You'd be jettisoning a treasured member of the community by getting rid of me and you know it.

I'm so great.

it's going to stop you from trolling? You're not treasured and you're a worthless member at this point.

Posted by Klarth

You know I honestly never realised I'd offended Vamp to this degree.

Seriously, man. Why the anger? You never struck me as the humourless type.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting mis0: I already mentioned that I'd like to replace Kodachi if she is demoded. I think I'd be a decent mod, mainly because I am a fair person. Miso for mod, guys?

NO YOU SHOULD BE BANNED IF ANYTHING

Quoted post: You know I honestly never realised I'd offended Vamp to this degree.

Seriously, man. Why the anger? You never struck me as the humourless type.

Uh, yeah, I'm seriously angry and offended! :rolleyes: Tossing in wack and wack in my posts doesn't mean I'm ****ed off.

Posted by Klarth

Come on, CJ. The internet's pretty serious. Your opinion on this debacle is just giving me more of a reason to do this kind of ****, and the results you're getting are the direct opposite of what you actually want.

Mull it over.

Alternate response: So why are you reacting like this?

Quoted post: Come on, CJ. The internet's pretty serious. Your opinion on this debacle is just giving me more of a reason to do this kind of ****, and the results you're getting are the direct opposite of what you actually want.

Mull it over.

My opinion is and always will be that you need to be banned. I honestly have no problem with you when you're not a troll, but that's barely 1 in every 30 posts. I can't do **** about it and you'll likely never be banned, so if you want to continue to troll and that floats your boat, I don't give a ****. All I can do is clean up your **** in music and movies, and that's it. Either way, as you said "Yeah, way to prove my point."

Quoted post: Alternate response: So why are you reacting like this?

Reacting like that? Whether I sound ****ed off or not is moot, I can't even recall the last time I was mad in real life let alone on the internet. But if you bring up that you can be a good mod, I've gotta laugh and call you out on that ****.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]My opinion is and always will be that you need to be banned. I honestly have no problem with you when you're not a troll, but that's barely 1 in every 30 posts. I can't do **** about it and you'll likely never be banned, so if you want to continue to troll and that floats your boat, I don't give a ****. All I can do is clean up your **** in music and movies, and that's it. Either way, as you said "Yeah, way to prove my point."
What, so even if I stop forever you'll still be dead set on ousting me? That doesn't sound very rational.
[quote]Reacting like that? Whether I sound ****ed off or not is moot, I can't even recall the last time I was mad in real life let alone on the internet. But if you bring up that you can be a good mod, I've gotta laugh and call you out on that ****.
I was a fine mod, and I'm of the opinion that I'm still fully capable.

Opinion.

Quoted post: What, so even if I stop forever you'll still be dead set on ousting me? That doesn't sound very rational.

Except you won't stop forever. As you said, you're going to troll. In that case, sounds pretty rational.

Quoted post: I was a fine mod, and I'm of the opinion that I'm still fully capable.

Yeah, was, past tense. Now you're a troll. You're capable on a certain level, but you're a horrible candidate simply because, once again, you're a troll. I'd honestly never remod you because past behaviour dictates future conduct.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Except you won't stop forever. As you said, you're going to troll. In that case, sounds pretty rational.
Should I revert to normality just to spite you? I'm actually tempted.
[quote]Yeah, was, past tense. Now you're a troll. You're capable, but at the same time you're not because you're, once again, a troll. I'd honestly never remod you because past behaviour dictates future conduct.
Oh, so you agree that I'm completely in the right then. Awesome!

Quoted post: Oh, so you agree that I'm completely in the right then. Awesome!

Except, you know, now being a troll is part of past behaviour. I know you can be a good member, but the fact that you are a troll now means that you can always will be one again and likely will be one for quite awhile. lol logic awesome!

Quoted post: Should I revert to normality just to spite you? I'm actually tempted.

Do whatever you want.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Except, you know, now being a troll is part of past behaviour.
Yes, but before that I was... Dude, we're totally going in circles.
[quote]the fact that you are a troll now means that you can always will be one again and likely will be one for quite awhile. lol logic awesome!
I'm actually not sure where you get this from. When I'm intent on something, I make damned sure to stick to it. Case in point: Demodding myself and leaving for four months.

Quoted post: Yes, but before that I was... Dude, we're totally going in circles.

Want me to explain it? You have the capability to always be a good member again, but you're a troll. Again, you've said you will continue to be one and will be one in the future. You can be a decent member all you want, but the chances of you just going off on a troll-spree again is always there. Hence, I'd never mod you. Hell, when you came back a month ago most people figured you were being a good member again. Whoops.

Quoted post:
I'm actually not sure where you get this from. When I'm intent on something, I make ****ed sure to stick to it. Case in point: Demodding myself and leaving for four months.

Well are you going to be a good member, stop trolling, and do something relatively constructive? Wait, no, what's this? "Hell yeah I'm going to do it down the road."

Yeah, whatever. If you want to be intent on being a decent member go ahead. If you want to be a troll, knock yourself out. No one's going to stop you either way it seems.

Posted by Ant

lol in my professional opinion, LET'S MAKE A NEW THREAD OUT OF THIS ARGUMENT!

Posted by Ant

you missed the first two posts xenos ;[

Posted by Xenos

It was attached to the VVE's "report card." The other one wasn't too bad and could stay there.

Posted by Trigger

Treasured member... Ahahahaha!

Posted by Bebop

Whatever this argument is about Im siding with netman purely because of his lost avatar. And also because Vamp touches boys.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Though isn't it mostly because he doesn't agree with your ****ty movie tastes?

Posted by Aesthetic

I missed what happened before the thread was split, but wouldn't you stop trolling if you wanted to be a mod again? I mean, stop for good? Occasional "lol wut"-type posts are fine but I guess I'm just missing why you're still acting as such if you seriously want to be a mod again. :/

btw haven't talked to you in ages. update get?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Aesthetic]I missed what happened before the thread was split, but wouldn't you stop trolling if you wanted to be a mod again? I mean, stop for good? Occasional "lol wut"-type posts are fine but I guess I'm just missing why you're still acting as such if you seriously want to be a mod again. :/
Yeah, I'm going to give it a rest for a while, but now I'm not really intent on being a mod. It's just not my scene at the moment.
[quote]btw haven't talked to you in ages. update get?
I've been travelling a lot. Like, lots. Crazy amounts. All over the place.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Trigger]Treasured member... Ahahahaha!
You will now become a burn victim.

why was this thread bumped? And why did bebop feel the need to take a side when neither netman or I even care? lol

Posted by Klarth

I keep seeing this thread and thinking "holy **** it's a ****ing BATTLE ROYALE"

But no it's just this silly little spat. Wanna sim battle?

Posted by Zac

hey yo netman
I'm already here, you can't even get into the building chico

Posted by Klarth

I'm the new netman

sorry

Posted by Zac

nobody jacks me around chico

Posted by Ant

...ironic?

Posted by Klarth

that isn't irony you fatass

Posted by Ant

then what?

Posted by Zac

you're jacking around with netmania, klarth

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Angelwing: Though isn't it mostly because he doesn't agree with your ****ty movie tastes?

My ****ty movie tastes? Ha. Sure thing bub.

Posted by Ant

haha, he called you bub.

Posted by Bebop

Thats not funny. My grandfather died that way.

Posted by Ant

bubs KILLED my family.

Posted by Bebop

Your family died from eating too much cake.
Bubs did not kill your family.
You are lying.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: then what?

coincidence. that is all it is

Posted by Ant

I was going to say that at first, but irony is so much sweeter. :(

Like that cake...NO, must not give into the family killer.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Didn't read, who won?

Posted by Aesthetic

Ant.

Posted by Ant

well, that was easy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Bebop: My ****ty movie tastes? Ha. Sure thing bub.

RIGHT.

And now I want cake.

Posted by Shade

I hate cake.

Posted by Ant

****, you're lucky I can't derep you.

did it for you

Posted by Ant

now I feel bad for the little guy...

maybe if I buy him a balloon.

Posted by Shade

Paint my face so that I look like Spiderman! :D

Posted by Ant

****it, now I want to give you positive rep.

Posted by Shade

Scrubs has that effect on people.

Posted by Omni

Quoting idk: Scrubs has that effect on people.

For a second, I thought you actually came up with something funny. **** you.

Posted by Shade

Hey, I didn't get runner-up for most unoriginal for nothin', you know.