Out Of Curiosity

Posted by Yonaka

Why do you guys seem to think I have a whole bunch of clones? Blaise is the only username I use. I've only ever used one username at a time. I've switched occasionaly yes, but that's all. I want to get that straight with you all. What usernames do you think I post under anyway, besides this one?

Posted by Zeta

in b4 IP check.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No one gives a **** about you. Sorry, but it's true.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hey, I think nobody cares!

Posted by Yonaka

I don't think they do either. I only posted this out of curiosity as the title of the thread clearly states.

Posted by Klarth

IP logs for Blaise say that she shares addresses with Zeta, Prince Redon, Aesthetic, Opeth and others. Either she's got one of those funky ISPs or Zeta has a shameful secret.

Posted by Xenos

Because you act like every other teenaged girl out there.

Posted by Yonaka

Are you serious? That's weird. I can tell you for sure that I'm not Prince Redon, Aesthetic, Opeth, and I'm cetainly not Zeta, or anyone else. There is only me and my one username. It's probably my Grandma's computer messing it up. She has a really old, really bad computer.

Quoting Blaise: I don't think they do either. I only posted this out of curiosity as the title of the thread clearly states.

Clearly, nobody cares about your curiosity.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Blaise]Blaise agrees: Actually I'm not nearly as stupid as most of them.
Sorry, darling, but the word "not" has no place there. You're not the intellectual demigag you seem to consider yourself.

Posted by Roger Smith

I can't see netty's complex intellectual post because my simple internet mind can't comprehend it.

Someone tell me what it says plz.

Posted by Xenos

How is Donnie doing lately?

Posted by fates warning

probably because, all emos are the same, and so whenever one of them pops up here, its you.

Posted by Yonaka

I'm not emo. I'm not really anything, I'm just me. When you follow stereotypic labels you lose your sense of self, and I like me.

@ Xenos: I haven't seen Donny since the last day of school two months ago, and I highly doubt I'll ever see him agian seeing as my mom's pedo of an ex-fiance kicked us out of the house back in June.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Blaise: I'm not emo. I'm not really anything, I'm just me. When you follow stereotypic labels you lose your sense of self, and I like me.

Haha, emo denial!

[quote]@ Xenos: I haven't seen Donny since the last day of school two months ago, and I highly doubt I'll ever see him agian seeing as my mom's pedo of an ex-fiance kicked us out of the house back in June.

Haha, dysfunctional family!

No, but seriously, stop trying to prove yourself here because nobody wants to hear about it. You never seem to figure that out.

Posted by Yonaka

That wasn't what I set out to do. I set out to find out why people think I make all sorts of puppet accounts and what usernames I'm supposedly using besides this one.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Because you're fat and ugly and it's the only way to get attention you ****ing fatass weeaboo.

Posted by Yonaka

I find it incredibly funny that you think that.

Posted by Klarth

Is a Yonaka some kind of gynaecological instrument?

Posted by 007 ninja

"i'm just going to be putting in a yonaka, don't worry--it's not too painful--and we'll make sure that swollen fundus is nothing to worry about."

netman OBGYN?

Posted by mis0

Sounds like a sitcom to me!

Posted by Shade

Scrubs spin-off?

Posted by Omni

I just finally realized Blaise changed her name. I was wondering who Yonaka was, and figured she was a Blaise puppet account or something.

Posted by Yonaka

I don't make puppet accounts! Yonaka is actually Japanese for midnight. Or at least I think it is, I'm pretty sure it is. And I chose it because while my grandma was dying my hair black she said, "I'm just gonna call you midnight from now on." And so I looked up the Japanese word for midnight. Fun stuff.

Posted by Shade

Is that why your avatar is a japanese girl with black hair?

Because you're much uglier than her.

Posted by Iris

Yonaka is Blaise, ban her.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wait, aren't you chicks suppose to help each other out or something? I read about that somewhere when I was researching women.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

did someone call for a b-b-ban?

Posted by The Judge

Man, I remember when this whole deal was interesting.

Yes, my memory's that good.

Posted by Aesthetic

ew, it matches with mine? that is just disgusting

Posted by Yonaka

I remember when it was interesting too. But that ended quite some time ago. I wonder why this thread hasn't died yet.

Posted by Omni

Maybe because you keep posting in it.

Posted by 007 ninja

NURSE MUGSY: Dr. Netman, this yonaka is broken!
DR. NETMAN: We're out of time. We have to use it.
NURSE MUGSY: But the fundus, Doc-
DR. NETMAN: LISTEN TO ME, WE DON'T HAVE TIME. EITHER WE USE THE BROKEN YONAKA OR THIS GIRL DIES.
NURSE MUGSY: But we'll be getting a new shipment of yonakae tomorrow!
DR. NETMAN: We just can't take that risk! We don't have the time!
CHIEF OF MEDICINE DR. FRANKSON: Dr. Netman, you're too edgy! I'm going to review your medical record after this incident is over! And your bedside manner could use a little work, too.
DR. NETMAN: Everyone's a critic.
[DR. NETMAN sighs.]
(cliffhanger)

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Omni: Maybe because you keep posting in it.

Lol, I keep posting because I'm suprised that other people keep posting. If other people stop posting, why would I have a reason to post?

Posted by WillisGreeny

So if all the other emo's stopped cutting their wrist, one particular emo would stop too?

Posted by Yonaka

How would I know? I'm not emo. And I don't know any 'emos' who cut.

Posted by Shade

Then you clearly don't know any emos.

Posted by Yonaka

I know self-proclaimed emos. EmoEsse, and EmoIan. Wonderful boys they are.

Posted by Omni

Just because you think you're emo or don't think you are, that doesn't make it true.

Posted by Yonaka

I know that. I just don't go looking for whose emo, gothic, punk, gangster, or anything like that.

What. You're so emo.