I finally say hi to everyone.

Posted by Tabascork

I registered a few weeks ago and now I'm finally getting around to introducing myself. My friend MMX&Oldies-Fan told me this was something he never did so I'm doing it.

HELLO WORLD
I'm familiar with vB code already

Obviously I'm Tabascork. I use this name everywhere on the net. I also use Tabasco Cork rarely on some sites and games (that was my original alias but I shortened it after I realized that not all websites will take a name that long). This site is kinda small compared to the NG BBS, which has strange topics and weird people that I don't really like. My other friend DeadRisingGamer-- er, I mean EvilDeadGamer showed me this site and I thought it might be pretty nice.

Enough about my name. I like to do a lot of programming stuff but I tend to do web development more often with flash, html, javascript, etc. I blog news and stuff that I do on Gamersapien (a blog that no one has ever heard of) whenever I can (which is never). Some people already know that I'm a geowars freako, which is evident by my topics and my profile.

That's pretty much all I got to say about myself at this point.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!
Goodbye cruel lamp! Goodbye cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some kind of cruel muslin, with the cute little pom-pom curtain pulls, cruel though they may be...

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Yeah, welcome. Heh...

Posted by Creedence

You typed Davids name wrong, your gonna get it now.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting Tabascork: My other friend DeadRisingGamer showed me this site and I thought it might be pretty nice..

YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!! ITS EVILDEADGAMER NOT DEADRISINGGAMER YOU TWIT. i mean common man, get it right...this almost deserves a de-rep, as a matter of fact it does, but i cant...just for this im glad your xbox is broken...and your DS...and your PSP. those were all your fault too. NOW EDIT THE POST AND FIX MY NAME YOU RETARTED SPAZ

Posted by WillisGreeny

Are you a weeabo?

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

are you talking to me?

Posted by WillisGreeny

no, not really, (Tabascork)

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

oh ok, he's not weeabo, he just started comming to this, (me and him plus MMX&Oldies-Fan are RLfriends)

Posted by Tabascork

Quoting WillisGreeny: Are you a weeabo?

no idea wtf a weeabo is. WTF is that what I think it is?!

Posted by WillisGreeny

don't worry about it, I'm not one either... as long as you talk to me about it :)

Posted by Omni

It's weeaboo, not weabo. **** you guys. Have fun at VGC.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!
Goodbye cruel lamp! Goodbye cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some kind of cruel muslin, with the cute little pom-pom curtain pulls, cruel though they may be...

You should be banned if anything.

Posted by Average n00b

Welcome. ^^