Gang rapes a woman, and forces her son to join in.

Posted by Xenos

Police: Woman Forced Into Sex With Son

(07-06) 13:50 PDT West Palm Beach, Fla. (AP) --

Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were pending, but he would not say if authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

A call to Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned. It was not known if Walker has an attorney.

Sources: [URL]http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Woman_Raped_Forced_To_Have_Sex_With_12_Year_Old_Son[/URL]
[URL]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/national/a100113D97.DTL[/URL]

Pretty sick stuff!

Posted by WillisGreeny

gosh, reading this just ruined my day. That's awful stuff,

Posted by Lord of Spam

hooray for florida!

Posted by Omni

That's just wrong. LoS speaks the truth.

Posted by Roger Smith

*fap fap fap fap fap*

Posted by Oforia

Sounds like my Christmas vacation.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Klarth: Sounds like my Christmas vacation.

Can't believe you made me do that Klarth...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Forces the son? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Forces the son? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Frued probably agress

Posted by KoH

****ing disgusting.

Such is the ugliness of man. Makes me sick.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting WillisGreeny: gosh, reading this just ruined my day. That's awful stuff,

Reading this improved my day

Posted by WillisGreeny

Enjoy your schadenfreude episode there Bebop. :)

Posted by Fate

Don't encourage him.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I've heard some pretty messed up crap, but this is one of the worst in some time. Were the attackers negras, and the victims white?

Posted by Xenos

The first is right, not sure about the latter.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

The reason I ask, is i've heard a lot of these "black's brutally attacking white's" stories lately, that most of the media tries to avoid for racial issues. Frankly, I don't think covering it up will help the situation any. The media needs to grow some balls, and stop being so worried about how "racially correct" something is. Crimes are crimes, and all races have committed them.

Posted by S

Quoting Grave Wisdom: The reason I ask, is i've heard a lot of these "black's brutally attacking white's" stories lately, that most of the media tries to avoid for racial issues. Frankly, I don't think covering it up will help the situation any. The media needs to grow some balls, and stop being so worried about how "racially correct" something is. Crimes are crimes, and all races have committed them.

They need to report unbiased news, and if the races matter then its relevant information. Until then though, it really has no point in being mentioned what race killed another race.

So I do agree with you, but with a small divergence.

This is probably one of the worst things I've ever heard about, and grotesque things are nothing new to me. This just crosses so many lines, it's pathetic.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting WillisGreeny: Enjoy your schadenfreude episode there Bebop. :)

You should learn to appreciate good comedy. Hearing this story had me in stiches. Rape is funny by itself, but forced incestual rape? Golddust.

Posted by Lord of Spam

hey im bebop im so hardcore i **** razorblades

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: You should learn to appreciate good comedy. Hearing this story had me in stiches. Rape is funny by itself, but forced incestual rape? Golddust.

So edgy!

Just a hint of Sean Fury in that post.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Dude, seriously. This kid sucked. It's not that hard to fight off some black people. Give them a banana or something.

The poor, poor mother. :(

Posted by Yonaka

That's just so sick, and wrong in many many ways.

Posted by Kodachi

You know what's funny and new?
Trying to be offensive for attention!

You rebels, you.

Posted by Ant

I'm curious though, how did they make the boy partake? Fingerbang?

Posted by Trigger

As the story says, they held him at gunpoint and forced him to have sex with his mother. That's when the penis enters the vagina, kids! You don't need to get him to have a hard-on to still think you're achieving something out of having a boy assault his mother. For all we know, the chemical pouring into his eyes may have been for the lack of ability to get hard while raping his mother. Also, the body will respond to stimulation; a woman having an orgasm during rape doesn't mean she enjoyed it - her body reacted to the sensation.

This is a terrible thing to have happen, regardless of what race the attackers and victims are. No one should perform or endure such an act.

Posted by Degeneration

Good news! Nathan Walker's mother, who's been arrested nine times herself, says her son has a good heart.

Give these nukkas life already.

Posted by Fort Shino

No one died. It's all good.

Posted by TendoAddict

Yeah I guess this is tied with the 12 year old raping the 10 year old in my book. But seriously, where do gangs get these idea's? Rape sure, Beatings are common, but a combined a Gang bang /force rape/ beating/ chemical attack? Seriously, I know the mad uban streetz can be the breeding ground for some mad cap gangsta's but sh!t how do you get to the point that that you would want to be appart of that. But I guess we should be happy that the boy and mom didn't die.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Well, I dunno man. Maybe they would've been better off dying, after that kind of mental scar.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Trigger: This is a terrible thing to have happen, regardless of what race the attackers and victims are.

Yeah, but it's especially bad if the victims are white and the attackers are black. I think so anyway.

Even worse if the attackers were mexicants. At least blacks have risen to some level of authority and power in the states, you can almost respect them now. mexicants are like the new blacks it seems.

Posted by s0ul

The Aristocrats!

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

I gotta tell you, I read some dark, disgusting stories involving strange sex. I read doujins and fanfics and have seen a lot of hentai. And yet this manages to be more disgusting than about 90% of it. For reality to be more horrifying than the farthest reaches of human thought is scary, and those of you laughing at it are attention gropers. If you honestly feel that way, consider checking yourselves into mental hospitals.

I'm back =)

EDIT Thought of this after the fact - Those of you making jokes because you don't know what to say, you're better off just not posting. There are some things appalling enough that any joke, no matter how harmless, is in bad taste.

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

the problem is that this case is going to sit in the ****ing court systems for who knows how long before a hearing can be had. These freaks are going to be tried, and they may even get away with it. "Innocent until proven guilty" is just not working out to well in this country. We need to adopt the english system of "Guilty until proven innocent" which, if you ask me, is a much more effective form of law and such.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Jeffereyshalom;622624]the problem is that this case is going to sit in the ****ing court systems for who knows how long before a hearing can be had. These freaks are going to be tried, and they may even get away with it. "Innocent until proven guilty" is just not working out to well in this country. We need to adopt the english system of "Guilty until proven innocent" which, if you ask me, is a much more effective form of law and such.

English system? Shut the **** up, we have the same as you guys.

Learn your geography.

Quoted post: EDIT Thought of this after the fact - Those of you making jokes because you don't know what to say, you're better off just not posting. There are some things appalling enough that any joke, no matter how harmless, is in bad taste.

Someone's never seen a VGC thread before =3

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=mis0;619190]So edgy!

Whoa, calm down. Don't you realise how much he needs your attention? That's the only reason he says anything ever.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Someone's never seen a VGC thread before =3

Good point. I'm actually an old(ish) member, I was just missing for like 2 years. Regardless, there comes a point at which I need to say something. It makes me feel better.

Posted by junior senior

$10 says they were hispanic

Posted by Iris

So was the kid initiated into the gang or what?

Posted by Shade

My eyes started burning as I read that. Cleaning solvent? Ouch.

Posted by Shadow

Yes we know all this is sad and pathetic, but the truth is, I bet if it was an American, they would not show on broadcast, because they don't want look bad from the others. I can careless what happens, it's their life, and plus I don't even know them.

Nah, they would've. The crime itself is sensational enough.

Posted by Shadow

So I see, but don't you think they are more crimes like this?

no... how many times have you heard of forced incest by a gang that then pours solvent in a kid's eyes?

Posted by Shadow

Well, it could be more, but maybe not shown.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting mis0: So edgy!

I forgot. I cant even chortle at a story but its ok for Vamp and others to rip it out of a school shooting 4 minutes after the killer tops himself. Thats why I love this place.

Except it wasn't okay for me :( Remember the huge argument it started? NEVER AGAIN

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

#so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
because the dance with the devil might last you forever#

Posted by JonMB

Human beings never cease to amaze me. Pitiful.

This is why I like gun laws, as in, I'm allowed to have one. I hate the idea of shooting anyone, but if somebody knocks on my door late at night and won't leave or if they try sneaking in, I'm going to defend my family and myself (hopefully the cops will too when they get there). And I'll be sure to let my family and friends know that they better never sneak into my house, heh.

I don't recommend opening the door late at night to anyone. Why would a guy need help changing a tire? This is 2007. Anyone who owns a car should be rich enough to own a cell phone. They can call for help. Get away from my door...

Anyway, I know a lot of people think it's wrong to own and use guns, but whatever. The "bad guys" have them, so I think it's alright to have them for self-defense purposes.