Hey, super mods.

Posted by Klarth

There are five of you. Out of those five, two of you are mysteriously absent, one of you is incompetent, and two of you do your job, I'm sure, but are pretty subtle about it!

40% success ratio right now. Paradise is falling down.

Posted by Omni

Easily one of the best threads I've seen recently. I got a good laugh out of it, and it's fairly accurate.

Posted by Ant

Huh, and I thought I was the only one who noticed.

LINKMAN, LINKO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;618459]Huh, and I thought I was the only one who noticed.

LINKMAN, LINKO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

there are people who notice these things, but don't do a ****ed thing about them

Posted by Ant

Quoting Stalolin: there are people who notice these things, but don't do a ****ed thing about them

who?

Posted by Stalolin

me

Posted by Shade

lolin for smod 07

Posted by Jesse Smith

What's da success ratio of da crazy Admins??!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Every admin on this site is crazy.

Posted by Linko_16

I fix what I see, most of which usually occurs in the game boards when there are advertisements or when a new member tries to post their intro thread in General Gaming. I admit I often want to soft delete threads and posts because I want it to be known I'm not skiving off on my duties. But also consider that we haven't exactly had any major crisises or anything lately, so there's not always much to be done... we can't fix what isn't broken.

If our general approval rating is down, maybe we should have one of those threads where ordinary members write their opinions of each mod. Mods can speak for themselves, too, about what they do that not everyone sees.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: I fix what I see, most of which usually occurs in the game boards when there are advertisements or when a new member tries to post their intro thread in General Gaming. I admit I often want to soft delete threads and posts because I want it to be known I'm not skiving off on my duties. But also consider that we haven't exactly had any major crisises or anything lately, so there's not always much to be done... we can't fix what isn't broken.

If our general approval rating is down, maybe we should have one of those threads where ordinary members write their opinions of each mod. Mods can speak for themselves, too, about what they do that not everyone sees.

GOOD IDEA. SOMEONE MAKE THAT THREAD. I CHOOSE XENOS! USE THREAD ATTACK!

Ant (Gamecube and GBA): IS BORED WITH ONLY THOSE BOARDS. DESERVES MORE MOD POSITIONS.

Posted by Klarth

netman.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

why not get new supermods/regular mods? seems like the logical solution

Posted by Klarth

netman.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I SMELL DRAMA

Posted by Shade

I SMELL- oh nvm that's just me

Posted by Xenos

I remember the gay Canadian netman once made a "VGC Report Card" thread or some **** like that for moderator reviews. I'll do that after VGC Awards is over unless demands for it is that high.

Posted by Omni

Demand for it is that high.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: why not get new supermods/regular mods? seems like the logical solution

Second'd

15 of the 23 regular moderates don't do anything/don't even come here anymore.