Which two games would you combine?

Posted by White2912

i was recently thinking about which two games i would combine to create a really good and most likely wierd game.
i thought about combining FFVII and FFVIII as there are my favourite games, and i think that it would be interesting to see how it will turn out.

Which two games would you combine and why?

P.S sorry if this idea has already came up before but i havent checked the records so i dont know!

Posted by a person with nothing

ratchet and clank 3 and Jak 3. Great combination. Could be enemies or could be partners.

Posted by Al Borland

If it were just Ps2 games, then probably GTA:San Andreas with Socom 2. Playing any GTA game online would just be awesome. If it were any game, then Goldeneye with Perfect Dark would be an ideal combination.

Posted by Toughgamer89

I have to say I would combine, GTA with Midnight Club, I think that will make the perfect game. also Super Mario with Tony Hawk, that would make one weird game

Posted by bazariah

on ps2 i would go with final fantasy X crossed with metal gear 2

if i could go with anything to create a dream title i would say resident evil mixed in with et (from the atari 2600 days)

Posted by Ace Of Spades

hmmmm san andreas and Need for speed underground 2!

Posted by naughtydogy

Quoting White2912: i was recently thinking about which two games i would combine to create a really good and most likely wierd game.
i thought about combining FFVII and FFVIII as there are my favourite games, and i think that it would be interesting to see how it will turn out.

Which two games would you combine and why?

P.S sorry if this idea has already came up before but i havent checked the records so i dont know!

i would combine jak3 and kingdom hearts.reason:more action and exitment.

Posted by Early Demise

I would put Marvel vs capcom 2 with Tekken 5!

Posted by Bubblez

I'd like to see a mixture with Castlevania and Baldur's Gate. The gameplay should be very Baldur's Gate like but in the Castlevania universe. I'd die to see that!

Posted by jak and daxter

i would combine jak 3 and gta san andreas and see what nutty result would be made

but thats just my opinion

by jak and daxter

Posted by jak and daxter

yeah me too

Posted by gamma_sponge

Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy X. Harvest Moon was a cute fun game, but it had a very simplistic plot. Now if we could have a fun game like Harvest Moon but with an amazing plot like Final Fantasy X (with the deep character development) it would be a good game.

Posted by Random

Well I don't know if i'd go a whole lot in the GTA. But I wouldn't mind having a Metal Gear Game mixed with GTA. Being able to walk all around. Having the ability to steal cars and yet you could perhaps sneak up and kill your enemies. Look like a common person and all haha. Would be sweet or at least I'd hope.

Posted by Crazy K

You know I would probably mix a Silent hill game with a resident Evil game, posibly making it scarier.

Maybe mix Madden 2005 with EPSN NFL 2K5. I really dont know why though.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Snake Eater and Chaos Theory.

San Andreas and Resident Evil Outbreak

Posted by Riku

devil may cry 3 and ffx. these are my two favo games but they each had things i disliked. if devil may cry had deeper charectars and a deeper plot it would be the ultimate game ever. the battle system would kick already, dante would be that much cooler, and if they added more buyable techs or actions it would top it off

Posted by foxhound_5

i think they should make football game were you can draft college so college /nfl mix

i think snake and cj would be good partners and intreing

Posted by Crazy K

Um I believe you could do that in any other football game out there. You can draft Colledge players into the NFL.

Posted by geroro

id probely combind soul caliber with splinter cell

Posted by mastachief

whay bout devil may cry and *** of war

Posted by veritas

G0d of war and Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal. That would be sweet.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Narc and any GTA game.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Quoting Lethal Shadow: San Andreas and Resident Evil Outbreak

Truth.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Jak & Daxter and Grand Theft Auto 3. Oh wait, that's Jak II. . .[/COLOR]

Posted by KMFDM

I would like to see a mix of Shadow hearts and Final Fantasy XI. I think it would be cool to see an MMORPG of Shadow Hearts where you can make your own person and stuff.

Posted by *dip*DIPSTER*dip*

true crime streets of la and marc eckos getting up u wuld b able 2 choose wethere u were cops or good guys and u can be good graffiti artist or bad 1 by getting the same style of rating on good cop or bad cop on true crime

Posted by Lord of Spam

Either make the Prince (of Katamari fame) a playable character in SC2 (use the katamari as a weapon, me thinks), or combine Metal Gear Solid with Guitar Hero.

How badass would it be if instead of fighting Liquid on the Rex, you instead whip out your mighty axe and have a thrashing duel? VERY badass, thats how.

Posted by Zeta

Castlevania and Metroid

...Oh, wait, nevermind.

Sonic and Zelda? Have a sword fight at 100MPH or something?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Hm... I'd either go with :

*** of War + World Of Warcraft = Crazy MMO with some amazing gameplay and such (Controller included for the more complicated play in GoW)

Kingdom Hearts 2 + World Of Warcraft = I'd like to see a game like Kingdom hearts 2 gameplay online in a giant universe. If you ask me, Kingdom hearts is very elgible for this idea.

Posted by Sasuke76

ninja gaiden and halo...that would be a little like unreal championship 2... well maybe like... i don't know

Posted by Silver Dragon

ace combat + socom . having the great gunfights and amazing plane battles in one game would be sweet

i like the kingdom hearts online idea also

Posted by Hero'sCrest

Final Fantasy 7 and *** of War.

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy XI

Posted by Hero'sCrest

uhh ok i mean Gawd of War..

Posted by Hero'sCrest

OOOOHHH!!! Shadow of the Collossuss and San Andreas!!! Whoa...Imagine traveling through California and having to shoot down giants=SWEETAGE!!!

Posted by juliebriggs

ghost recon and super mario brothers. 3rd person tactical combat with mario characters in mushroom land.

Posted by Cloudstud

Resident Evil 4 and Final Fantasy X..... I really have no idea how it would work but it could be beautiful!

Posted by PMK

Jetset Radio: Zelda edition

**** yes.

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Shadow of the Collossuss and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Or Shadow of the Collossuss and Call of Duty 2...Lol. That would be kinda crazy.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Sephiroth89

I dont know what games i would combine but i always wanted to see a sword fight between Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts and Vergil from Devil May Cry 3.

Posted by Boner

DOOM III and Playboy: The Mansion

Imagine a game where you can have sex with a hot, evil, demon chick. And if she does not perform well enough, you get to blow her @ss up with the BFG.

Posted by Nickd009

Super Monkey Ball 2 and GTA: San Andreas my two favorite games, it would be weird as hell but an intresting combination

Posted by Ultima Enigma

I think it would be cool if they combined Gundam and GTA

Posted by SmileInYourSleep

Quoting Opeth: DOOM III and Playboy: The Mansion

Imagine a game where you can have sex with a hot, evil, demon chick. And if she does not perform well enough, you get to blow her @ss up with the BFG.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Bah hahahahah!!!:D [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Red

Devil May cry and Resident Evil 4...just seeing Leon and Dante side by side would make my day.

Posted by Ada Wong

resident evil 3 and cold fear. I like this games!

Posted by NeXidala

2 horrible mixes wud be KHII and Jak 3 ha!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

FFX and Madden! 2 great sucks that suck great together! :)

Posted by son_of_escalade

Well I think Gta & Midnight Club! That would be so awsome!!!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Super Smash Brothers Melee combined with Mortal Kombat.
All the colorful, fun characters of Nintendo, but with the "M" rated violence we all love.

Posted by Colonel

*** of War and Shadow of the Colossus.

Posted by Saruin

I would love to see a "MARIO/Playboy Mansion" Game.

Now That Spells Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Saruin: I would love to see a "MARIO/Playboy Mansion" Game.

Reminds me of that "Luigi's Playboy Mansion" photoshop I saw 4 or so years back.

Posted by Cruxis

Devil maycry Series, and Halo series. Just imagion what the muti-player would be like. Poeple running up and down walls at lightning speed, to heavy-metal. The special abilty to turn into a demon, devil or angel. The dante like people would also get to wear wicked-cool armor.
Even better there would probably be a "create/customize a Player" option. Plus I have always wanted to see dante ride a motorcycle. If someone shot a rocket launcher at you (instead of dieing like in halo) you would just run-up it and redirect it back toward you enemy. You probably could even reflect bullets with your wepons!

Posted by HELLbillie

i would say ff7 with the voilence, fighting style, m-rated blood and boobs of
G0D of war would make an ace game