it's my birthday today =) =) =)

Posted by 007 ninja

my sweet 102. i must've set the wrong year.

how is everyone doing on my birthday today?

edit: =) =)

Posted by Omni

Happy birthday and I'm fine.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Happy Bday. Hope you have a good one. My day has royally sucked.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You let someone else make your birthday thread for you, fool! :mad:

Posted by Ant

happy birthday, see you next year.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Posted by KoH

Pretty pathetic when you have to make your own birthday thread considering there are so many members who make it their daily goal to be the first to make birthday threads. :)

Posted by Stalolin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATANA

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting KoH: Pretty pathetic when you have to make your own birthday thread considering there are so many members who make it their daily goal to be the first to make birthday threads. :)

Hey, KoH! Have you ever thought that maybe for once in your ***-forsaken life you could possibly not be the one proverbial kink in the chains of love in the plane of friendship which i strive so hard every single day to create for the benefit of others? So maybe you could take a little break from being the unimportant yet self-righteous egomaniac who manages to try to ruin every single opportunity he sees, perhaps as a manifestation of his dissatisfaction with himself or otherwise? I mean, I'm not asking for much because I know that your personality extends further than just simply making a condescending and, quite frankly, mean-spirited statement as to why i would be making my own birthday thread on a day like today when you actually know that i barely visit this place so that i would generally not be remembered by many of the tyros of Video Game Chat. You're a good person and I know you're capable of doing good but you need to show it to other people because, in the end, if you do not show others respect, how will you end up in the real world? VGC is meant to be a silhouette of your real life and, in my opinion, your silhouette is misleading to your true introspective and personable identity. Thus, I move to say that your reason for being so rude, to put it brusquely, is simply an expression of your inner conflict between the two identities--internet thug and the real KoH. I do of course notice that the lesser side of you is winning, and apparently wins often on the internet. I'm here for you if you need help with your inner struggle.

Posted by Roger Smith

Neosnake wishes you a happy birthday.

Posted by Linko_16

HORRAY MRBOBOB.

Posted by KoH

[quote=007 ninja;618626]Hey, KoH! Have you ever thought that maybe for once in your ***-forsaken life you could possibly not be the one proverbial kink in the chains of love in the plane of friendship which i strive so hard every single day to create for the benefit of others? So maybe you could take a little break from being the unimportant yet self-righteous egomaniac who manages to try to ruin every single opportunity he sees, perhaps as a manifestation of his dissatisfaction with himself or otherwise? I mean, I'm not asking for much because I know that your personality extends further than just simply making a condescending and, quite frankly, mean-spirited statement as to why i would be making my own birthday thread on a day like today when you actually know that i barely visit this place so that i would generally not be remembered by many of the tyros of Video Game Chat. You're a good person and I know you're capable of doing good but you need to show it to other people because, in the end, if you do not show others respect, how will you end up in the real world? VGC is meant to be a silhouette of your real life and, in my opinion, your silhouette is misleading to your true introspective and personable identity. Thus, I move to say that your reason for being so rude, to put it brusquely, is simply an expression of your inner conflict between the two identities--internet thug and the real KoH. I do of course notice that the lesser side of you is winning, and apparently wins often on the internet. I'm here for you if you need help with your inner struggle.

Do you really expect me to read that? I thought you couldn't become any more pathetic when I first saw that you had to make your own birthday thread due to lack of popular interest, but now I see you've hit an all time low. Go back to your hovel, kiddy, and please, stop trying to be funny or clever. No one buys it and you often become more annoying in the process than anything else.

PS: I'm very happy with my personality. The chances of my changing are next to nill. :) And yes, I did read a portion of your post before becoming absolutely bored.

Posted by Xenos

Post moar.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting KoH: Do you really expect me to read that? I thought you couldn't become any more pathetic when I first saw that you had to make your own birthday thread due to lack of popular interest, but now I see you've hit an all time low. Go back to your hovel, kiddy, and please, stop trying to be funny or clever. No one buys it and you often become more annoying in the process than anything else.

PS: I'm very happy with my personality. The chances of my changing are next to nill. :) And yes, I did read a portion of your post before becoming absolutely bored.

i actually didn't expect you to read any of that, i just wanted to make it look large and intimidating

:\

so how are you doing?

Posted by KoH

[quote=007 ninja;618868]i actually didn't expect you to read any of that, i just wanted to make it look large and intimidating

:\

so how are you doing?

Swell. What's up with you?

Posted by 007 ninja

i'm pretty good. i've been pretty tired recently, actually. you know i've realized i've had the same avatar/signature for about two years now?

to everyone else DON'T STOP THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMENTS

Posted by KoH

[quote=007 ninja;619211]i'm pretty good. i've been pretty tired recently, actually. you know i've realized i've had the same avatar/signature for about two years now?

to everyone else DON'T STOP THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMENTS

HAPPY BDAY.

And yes, I have noticed that.

Posted by 007 ninja

oh ****, that's right. my birthday's in november. sorry guys! false alarm!

Posted by junior senior

lol oh dom!!!