Chao discussion thread

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

It's always depressing to see your favorite chao die, isn't it? Here is a graveyard thread where you talk a little about you favorite chao. I'll start off for example about my favorite chao, Rocky...

Name: Rocky
Nickname: Hyper Chao
Game: SA2B
Attribute: Hero-normal
Strongest Stat: Swim
Things about my chao: He was always...rock-headed. Hence the name Rocky. He won all my awards except the hero races.(duh! he can't race there) Most of his stats were high...and he died on the fountain in the Hero Garden. I got my screen name from him.

I've merged a few different Chao threads into one big happy Chao discussion thread for you guys. Do you have any questions, comments, or things to brag about concerning Chao? Well, as long as it involves Chao, go ahead and post it here. It's better to have this stuff in one place, I think... any other topics concerning Chao when they could be posted in here will be merged with this topic, or if they're stupid, they'll be locked/deleted. Enjoy.

- Corrupt

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

My strongest and only chao that I had name was Rhyno. He was a normal chao. His strongest stats were on Stamina and Running. He had every reward available on SA2:B for a chao.

Posted by Corrupt

I remember that I had two chao, both dark, that were extremely cool-looking. Their names were Spectre and Xenon... from what I remember, Spectre was the swimming champion back in the day, and Xenon was my official speed demon. They both looked awesome, too... they were both jet black with neon green stripes (my favorite color combo!), and I loved them. Then one day, they both died and reincarnated into wimpy little... wimps. :mad: I haven't played SA2 since then, but one of these days I swear I'm going to pick up the game again and raise those chao...

Posted by sonicslash5000

i had a chao,
name:Nitrix
it was a hero+ dark. speed, stamina, and power were all high.

it beat all the races in the game.

Posted by Map42892

Mine was Bob (Aftr TVs BOB SAGET)
Very Strong, he drew the best meatballs around.

Posted by Dragon X

My strongest chao was named oblivion.
He was a dark chao and had hi stamina and flying attributes

Posted by Jezex

I Had 2 Chao.... well one was my brothers...
Name: Cola
Nickname:The Cool one
Attribute: Dark-Speed
Strongest Stat: Stamina+Speed

Things i remember= he was an awesome chao... max stats in running and stamina he was the usual neon green striped type but he also wore a balaclava and he had a habit of mating with all the other chao when they came of age... he died in the dark garden after i was showing off his ability to run faster than tails could... he tripped and died... :'(

Second Chao: My Brother's
Name: Bruno
Nickname:Fat sack a crap
Attribute: Dark-power
Strongest Stat: Power+Swim

Things we remember= 1 hit KO Tendency on chao Karate... won all the tournaments and polished off the ultimega chaos in 4 hits each(cola did the same but by nearly speed alone) He overate ... really if u give another chao food he would run at it and all of a sudden like a glitch would start eating it... so we locked him up in the Normal Garden...He just finished 20 Coconuts when he died...(problem=chronic constipation) it was cool while it lasted...

Posted by DeathScape

I had my Choa at level 99 for everything. He was a Hero Choa. His name was like, I don't know. Haven't played in so long.

Posted by orange echidna

Hi! I'm new and I would just like to say something about my favorite chao that died. He was my first chao out of the 41 chao I have today( actually now it's only 40) his name was Dr. Evil and he lived in the dark garden. He won every race and karate challenge that was possible, had a lot of rewards, and everything on his skills was up to 99. He was my absolute favorite and he never went through the transformation thing when they go back to being baby chaos again. One day though, he died and ever since then I've had bad dreams about his death.( Well actually more like 2 or 3 ) He also loved all my characters and I couldn't believe that he had died on me like that.

Posted by FLiPBoY

I heard that you have to get a chao (if you want blue get blue egg) and feed it green drives.. Do I have to pet it and feed it coconuts and fruits though? Do I evolve it with Sonic?How how do I got to get the Run number up to? My chao's run number is 333 and run lvl is 20 and all the other stats are zero. Also.. I heard you have to keep it neutral. How do you do that? Thanks!

Posted by Linko_16

Just give it green drives and keep it's running power high above all other attributes. This will tranform it into a running Chao. Continue as you have done, and it will transform into a Sonic Chao. I couldn't tell you about colors... my only running Chao hatched from a purple egg.

Posted by VicE

It doesn't necessarily have to be a blue egg, if it's a normal colored Chao, it will automatically turn blue as it evolves.

Posted by Madame Flurrie

The Sonic Chao is neutral, so raise it with both a Hero and a Dark character equally, and unless you have a normal-colored Chao then you'll probably want to get a blue egg from the market. Also, give it a boar and its feet will turn red, making it look like it's wearing little red shoes. :)

Posted by Jezex

Hint: when they die... make them die twice or more considering on oow sadistic you are.. on the 3rnd ressurection, journey all around the world for every single creature there is and give it to this chao.... now grind train all his status' and burst his gut with those chaos drives... evolution time... 3....2....1... *groan**plop* tada! he becomes an ultimachao.... immortal and withoit a need for food or love :D and hes supposed to be better than normal trainable stats wise as well ... enjoy

Posted by Linko_16

None of my Chao have died without reincarnating, but one was during a transference error to the Tiny Chao Garden. Poor Red, a very meek Flying Dark Chao who hatched from a Red Egg. Now his counterpart, the blue Swimming Hero Chao named Blue, stands alone and Red's broken egg lies in his memory on the Dark Garden island

Posted by falcoandfox

Anyone want to brag about their chao or share tips? My best chao is a dark chao named Demon.

Posted by orange echidna

Hi. I'll tell about some of my favorite chao. My first chao was my favorite chao before he died. He was a normal dark type that had full power and had beaten every karate challenge and race possible. His name was Dr. Evil. After he died, I moved on with him still in my memories. I can't tell exactly how many chao I have now but I'd say somewhere around 47-50 ( It's getting hard to keep track of all them.) Right now one of my favorites is a power, hero type. He has full strength power and speed but he can't seem to beat the last level of karate. He gets to the last chao but always fails. His name is Chunky because I gave him a gorilla and now I just call him Chunky- Monkey. I have many other chao that I love but I'm mainly working with Chunky right now. I also just love my newest chao that I found in Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut. I found a silver egg in the wild and it hatched into a silver chao. It was adorable. Well, that's all I'll say for now so cya! ^_^

Posted by Tails

I never had a Chao die on me before. I take good care of them and they always come back to life! Anyway, here's my strongest Chao
Name: Dingy
Color: Shiny Yellow
Type: Hero Normal
Best Stat: Brains, even though he was at a level stats of 99 for everything... I bring him with me evrywhere I go with the Tiny Chao Garden, so I din't cheat. But man, I MADE him learn evrything there is on that game! Not even an imortal Chao can beat him! (Of course, imortal computer Chao tend to be really stupid)
A little about me: I cosider myself a "Chao Breeder" of sorts. I enjoy mixing and matching Chao. I even breed up two kind of "slime" Chao, the one where you can see other Chao though his body, and the one you can't.
Current Challange: I'm trying to breed myself some Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, Amy, and imortal Chao. If you have any idea how to get one (Next to Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 Plus), let me know please.

Posted by ProtomanV2

9/6/2005 11:26am

I have a chao who has never been beaten in a power race before. His name is Angel and he is a chaos chao with lv.99 everything.

I also have two chao in training. One is a Hero-flying type, Zero, and his report card has 3 S-ranks, an A and a B. Also I have Shadow, a Dark-running type chao wiht the same ranks as Zero.

I also have a Knuckles chao.

9/6/2005 4:51pm Update

Zero is full level everything. He is in his first life and his worst stat is in the 2200's (flying). His 2nd worst stat is in the 2500's (stamina) and everything else is in the 2800's. He is my best chao and he has NEVER been beaten.

I need some help. Can someone tell me what color type animals raise luck and intellegence?

Posted by Tails

Luck is luck. There's nothing to change that. But if you want a Chao to be smarter, send them to the Kindergarten. Not to hard to do really, but it takes time.

Posted by Arczu

1. My 2 best chao keep doing some interesting arm gesture after thinking about what they want to do, and with a smiling face, then start to walk off in another directions. What is that?

2. I'm trying to get the chao to watch the TV, but none of them even notice the thing. Do I have to give them something? Save with the beach ball. Some of them start running after it, but then trip trying to catch the thing.

3. 2 Chao I have trip A LOT. Almost everytime it starts walking, it falls on its face. I tried to get the shovel for it, and it tripped 4 times in a row! What can I do to prevent/lessen how much it happens?

Posted by Linko_16

1. Just a wave. Ordinary behavior, indicating affection for your character.

2. You can't make your Chao play with anything. That's the only downfall to the prizes: sometimes, they just don't get used.

3. Tripping is linked to your Chao's luck, a secret attribute that you must discover for yourself. The other secret attribute is intelligence. These attributes cannot be improved by chao drives of any kind.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

2 things, 1: What is the mushroom good for, and 2:
I lost a chao a while back and want to honor his memory:

name: Goku
Nickname: Invincible
type:hero/normal
color: gold
game: sa2b

my friend lent him to me so I could rase him into a hero chao, he only had sonic advance, and with Goku's help I won every chao race and karate match,
then he became an adult and I told my friend that I had finished, but then my
memory card got stolen and I never saw Goku again

Posted by Zeta

You know what I've noticed? Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3/360) didn't have any Chao raising, and were pretty poor games.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Posted by Linko_16

@#$%, now I want to go see what Spike and the gang are up to.