Mine aren't good buuut...

Posted by Twilight Chick

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5042/emopikachuzanevz0.jpg

That one my friend Jess drew. Yep. It's an emo Pikachu named Zane. He's gotta major obsession with ketchup... Lol.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2043/narutoandgaarazs1.jpg

That one Jay drew for me of Naruto and Gaara. And no its not yaoi... sadly.

And now on to my bad pics of InuYasha and Kagome's kids that Blaise wants to see.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/202/younginueq8.jpg

Inu, oldest. Jokester and all that.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6629/youngyasharz4.jpg

Yasha, middle. Acts just like InuYasha.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2049/olderyashaov7.jpg

Yasha when he's older.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4910/youngkitsuneyashapx1.jpg

And KitsuneYasha. Happy and hyper when she's young. But when she gets older she's emo.

Yep... so. Say what you will. I already know I suck at drawing. But Blaise wanted me to post them. So I did.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Everyone you draw is missing arms. You suck.

Posted by fates warning

that pikachu kind of looks like you. :s

and how many years ago did you draw these?

Posted by Twilight Chick

They aren't missing arms. I can't draw hands to save my life so I made the sleeves baggy.

And Zane? Yah. He's based off of me. He's my character. Except I'm not obsessed with ketchup. And I think Zane's cute. So I'm taking that as a compliment.

And I told you I suck at drawing. ^_^ I even mention it in the title.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2049/olderyashaov7.jpg[/IMG]

SNAKEPEOPLE

OH **** RUN FOR IT GUYS

Posted by Omni

These are awful.

Posted by Fate

Stay away from anime.

Posted by Klarth

YOU ARE UGLY AND I HATE YOU

Posted by Klarth

Oh and Naruto is for five-year-old Japanese boys. You're ****ing braindead.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'd be more concerned about Inuyasha.

Posted by Klarth

You, woman, are a disgrace to your demographic

Posted by Oforia

satan

Posted by S

You should work on your form. Your basic understanding of the human figure is misguided somewhere down the line. I'd personally suggest taking a figure drawing class, preferably on a college level (They offer them to high school students in certain places.). It'll help you understand how the neck connects to the body, and the shoulders as well. You also won't have to rely on clothing to make your characters look natural.

Posted by Oforia

stfu she is hopeless.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You really need to stop watching ****ty anime. You also need to stop drawing.

Posted by Roger Smith

In that case, she needs to watch even MORE ****ty anime and draw twice as much.

Posted by Omni

Her drawings are almost as bad as your PhotoShops.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Omni;618422]Her drawings are almost as bad as your PhotoShops.

[SIZE=7]
D-D-D-D-D-DAMN![/SIZE]

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Omni: Her drawings are almost as bad as your PhotoShops.

Dude, don't even go there. NO ONE'S work, will ever compare to my photoshop.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Roger Smith;618543]Dude, don't even go there. NO ONE'S work, will ever compare to my photoshop.

Yeah because her art is better.

Posted by Kit

Her art makes everybody look like lepers.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Kit;618604]Her art makes everybody look like lepers.

True, but still better than Roger Smith's photoshop skills. Yo. lol.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Tifa Lockhart:
Yep... so. Say what you will. I already know I suck at drawing. But Blaise wanted me to post them. So I did.

Blaise... you're an ******* for telling a friend to do that...
:)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Tifa Lockhart: They aren't missing arms. I can't draw hands to save my life so I made the sleeves baggy.

And Zane? Yah. He's based off of me. He's my character. Except I'm not obsessed with ketchup. And I think Zane's cute. So I'm taking that as a compliment.

And I told you I suck at drawing. ^_^ I even mention it in the title.

NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Were you beaten as a child? Because for drawing so badly, if you were my kid, I'd beat you daily 'til some sign of improvement was occurring.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Down The Sun: Were you beaten as a child? Because for drawing so badly, if you were my kid, I'd beat you daily 'til some sign of improvement was occurring.

Does being neglected count?

And I don't plan on anyone loving me. Though I'm trying to get over being emo. Turns out it's not as fun as I thought it would be.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Tifa Lockhart: Does being neglected count?

[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/hamish_01/DownedCowcopy.jpg[/IMG]

lol, tifa lockhart being neglected

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Tifa Lockhart]Does being neglected count?
LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE PLEASE PITY ME MY LIFE IS SO HORRIBLE. I LIKE FINAL FANTASY. PLEASE, PITY ME.

Quoted post: Though I'm trying to get over being emo. Turns out it's not as fun as I thought it would be.

Jesus, this is why kids are so ****ing stupid these days.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Definatly proof of stupidaty in kids.

EDIT, **Definitely proof of stupidity**,

Posted by Omni

Quoting WillisGreeny: Definatly proof of stupidaty in kids.

Definitely proof of stupidity in kids.

Posted by Fate

Neglect? Neglect? Is that the best you can come up with? I don't even know where to begin with that.

Posted by fates warning

how does it feel, to suck at just everything?

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Tifa Lockhart: Does being neglected count?

And I don't plan on anyone loving me. Though I'm trying to get over being emo. Turns out it's not as fun as I thought it would be.

I tried to tell you... *Sigh* Emo isn't what people think it is. I'm very glad I stopped awknowledging stereotypic labels. They don't get you anywhere at all. Just... Be yourself please. It gets you so much farther.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Blaise: I tried to tell you... *Sigh* Emo isn't what people think it is. I'm very glad I stopped awknowledging stereotypic labels. They don't get you anywhere at all. Just... Be yourself please. It gets you so much farther.

This, coming from someone with experience in the field of being a neglected idiot.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Yonaka: I tried to tell you... *Sigh* Emo isn't what people think it is. I'm very glad I stopped awknowledging stereotypic labels. They don't get you anywhere at all. Just... Be yourself please. It gets you so much farther.

emo-denial. how steryotypical.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting fates warning: emo-denial. how steryotypical.

****ty photoshop skills-denial. How stereotypical.

Posted by fates warning

huh? why do you keep trying to make fun of yourself? its not funny :s

Posted by Roger Smith

Nice turnaround. Didn't see it coming :-*

Posted by fates warning

ohhhhhh you were trying to make fun of me. haha wow, you failed again.

Posted by Shadow

****, I was too late. It makes me wonder if there any words to insult an Art, but the topic is self explanatory. They aren't good, but (why is there a but?)

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting fates warning: ohhhhhh you were trying to make fun of me.

Yeah, you were to busy sucking at PS to notice. Don't worry, you'll catch it next time.

Posted by fates warning

I havent touched PS in months, why are you still talking?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting fates warning: I havent touched PS in months

You must not want anyone to ridicule your photoshop skills then lmfao.

Posted by fates warning

i guess ill have to then, huh

Posted by Roger Smith

If you want idc, it's just photoshop.

Posted by Yonaka

Of course I deny being emo, because I'm truly not. If I'm sad and depressed, I'm sad and depressed. If I'm happy and upbeat, I'm happy and upbeat. End of story. You can get by in life without stereotypic labels, you do realize that right? :rolleyes:

Posted by fates warning

the more you post the more you prove that point.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Yonaka: Of course I deny being emo, because I'm truly not. If I'm sad and depressed, I'm sad and depressed. If I'm happy and upbeat, I'm happy and upbeat. End of story. You can get by in life without stereotypic labels, you do realize that right? :rolleyes:

Maybe you ought to just let them believe what they want and leave it be.

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah, I pretty much planned to after that post. I guess I was just giving them one last shot, but it failed. Just like my skateboarding. Now that's a gruesome story.

Posted by Iris

Whoa, that's some pretty impressive art. Do you take classes?

I wish I could draw like that.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: Whoa, that's some pretty impressive art. Do you take classes?

I wish I could draw like that.

Yeah, it's called art time in kindergarten class. Oh, wait... 5-year-olds can do better than that.

Posted by Iris

What are you talking about? If you can't recognize the beauty and uniqueness of them then you shouldn't be in the art board!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, right. Next you'll be telling me how beautiful she is.

Posted by Iris

I wouldn't exactly call her ugly. Everyone could stand to lose some weight. But beauty lies on the inside.

Quoted post: But beauty lies on the inside.

But she's uglier on the inside than out :(

Posted by Iris

I've never been inside of her, so I wouldn't know.

...yet.

I have. I've never been the same since.

Quoting Iris: I've never been inside of her, so I wouldn't know.

...yet.

...Are you thinking about cheating on me? How dare you. She could at least be good looking. :(

Posted by Iris

I bet she gives better cunnilingus.

those big fat, blubbery cheeks shakin' and wobblin' all over you... oh gees, I'm gonna come!

Posted by Twilight Chick

O.o Yeah-huh.... Alrighty then. I told ya all they were bad and I don't care what you say about them. I'm used to it from Jay. And I know I'm ugly. Nothing I can do about it sorry. Too bad. Guess you'll just have to deal with it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Twilight Chick: O.o Yeah-huh.... Alrighty then. I told ya all they were bad and I don't care what you say about them. I'm used to it from Jay. And I know I'm ugly. Nothing I can do about it sorry. Too bad. Guess you'll just have to deal with it.

I'm going to find you and kill you and eat your liver.

Fava beans and Chianti are optional.

Posted by Twilight Chick

...Nah. My lifes getting better. I think I'll stay alive. But I'll be sure to tell you if/when I want to die again. Then everyone from Vgc can come kill me and they'll all be happy that Rika/Kaira/Tifa and now Twilight Chick is gone. Yep. But not right now. Cuz at the moment, I'm waiting for Jay to come back from vacation soo... Um... I can hang out with her. Yeah. Let's go with that.

Quoting Iris: I bet she gives better cunnilingus.

This calls for a skill test!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Twilight Chick: ...Nah. My lifes getting better. I think I'll stay alive. But I'll be sure to tell you if/when I want to die again. Then everyone from Vgc can come kill me and they'll all be happy that Rika/Kaira/Tifa and now Twilight Chick is gone. Yep. But not right now. Cuz at the moment, I'm waiting for Jay to come back from vacation soo... Um... I can hang out with her. Yeah. Let's go with that.

I'll have a double cheeseburger with extra grease. Don't sweat on my food, you scum.

Posted by Omni

Quoting netman: I'll have a double cheeseburger with extra grease. Don't sweat on my food, you scum.

Okay, so you want extra grease, but don't want her to sweat on your food? What?

Posted by Klarth

Grease is totally different from sweat. You get grease from meat served over the McCounter, and you get sweat from people who like Kingdom Hearts. Sweat is somewhere between vinegar and olive oil on Netman's Wonderful Sliminess Scale. Grease is nestled just beyond brake fluid.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Angelwing;634572]This calls for a skill test!
You can eat me all you want, but I'll be thinking of Twilight Chick.

cannibalism heck yeah!

Quoting Iris: You can eat me all you want, but I'll be thinking of Twilight Chick.

:(

In that case, maybe I'll be thinking of Twilight Chick as I eat you. :mad:

Posted by Foster

i dont like them at all...my advise is to get a really really good art teacher or stop drawing!:P

Posted by Twilight Chick

O.o You all are losers... and are confuzzling me. So... yah... -.- And those are from ages ago. I got better... A little. But I get yelled at whenever I send pictures from my phone to the internet... So I can't do it no more... :( Poor me. Oh wells. Life goes on! ....I guess if it has to anyway....

Quoted post: Life goes on!

But not here. Kill yourself.

I thought her absence meant she had already done so. ****

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I love you aids, please be with me

Posted by NeXidala

Quoted post: I wouldn't exactly call her ugly. Everyone could stand to lose some weight. But beauty lies on the inside.

Quoted post: fates warning agrees: lol, shes hideous

Oh my. I lol'd.

Quoting Twilight Chick: But not right now. Cuz at the moment, I'm waiting for Jay to come back from vacation soo... Um... I can hang out with her. Yeah. Let's go with that.

LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

sounds more like she's making up people

she doesn't need to though, she's beautiful on the inside