Looking for help...

Posted by NeXidala

As of late, I've been craving an electronic-type song that will make me fly or breathe underwater because of how fukken amazing it is.

I've only really experienced it with one other song and it was Toumbourine Dream. (provided by Corrupt)

I was wondering if I could get reccomendations for songs like this.

Omni was telling me Corrupt would probably help me a lot ( considering he is like a trance/ electronic master)

So yeah, I'm looking for help.

Posted by NeXidala

Don't all leap at once. =[

Posted by Omni

The reason I told you to post this in my blog is because Corrupt always reads things there.

Posted by NeXidala

Okay can somebody move this thread there?

Posted by Oforia

What do you like? Progressive Trance, Psychedellic Trance, Drum and Bass, House?

If you tell me that it would be easier to find some albums.

Posted by Klarth

Ken Ishii

Posted by NeXidala

Progressive Trance works.

Posted by Oforia

hmm.

In that case, I would go with some Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, Darude, Sasha, Paul van Dyk, etc.

Tell me if you want me to upload any particular artist. You can also check out individual stuff on youtube.

Posted by Shade

Infected Mushroom

Posted by Oforia

That's Psychedelic Trance.

If you want psychedelic, I can get you much better than Infected Mushroom.

Posted by Omni

You're making this seem really complicated to me. :(

I think Corrupt is just gonna upload you a pack with a bunch of cool stuff in it.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Klarth: That's Psychedelic Trance.

If you want psychedelic, I can get you much better than Infected Mushroom.

Only band I have that is related to this topic, so I thought I'd just toss it out there.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Omni: I think Corrupt is just gonna upload you a pack with a bunch of cool stuff in it.

That was exactly what I planned on doing, yes. I finished assembling about 20 songs that I feel best fit the description NeXi provided. Most of the songs are definitely upbeat, and they just might cause you to rise out of your chair, take flight, and soar across the sky. You never know.

However, seeing as the hours fly by and it's already almost 6 AM and I'm very tired, you won't be getting these tunes until later in the day. But rest assured, you'll have them soon enough. When I do upload it and post the link, anyone else that's interested can feel free to jump in on the action as well.

Posted by Oforia

I will also be happy to upload whatever. I'll do it as soon as I return home.

Posted by Corrupt

All right NeXi, just in case you overlook the post in the upload thread for any reason, here's the [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=620692&postcount=1079]link[/url] to your compilation.

And Mixman, please do upload one of your own compilations. As a fellow electronica aficionado, I'd be very interested to hear it!