Elder Scrolls III, NOT BC???

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Is anyone else kinda mad cuz Elder Scrolls III is not BC?? i've never played it so i was wandering if this was a good enough game to buy an orignal xbox for, since its not backwards compatible for the 360. the reason i ask about Morrowind is because Oblivian is still very expensive, and i was tring to go a little bit cheaper.

Posted by Fate

You're waaaaaay better off with Oblivion, trust me. Worth every penny to pay for.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, just get Oblivion. It's a prettier Morrowind. Which is basically exactly why it's not BC.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

oh, ok thanks a lot

Posted by ZEN

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR=yellow]The disc you are using may be dirty or damaged.

Press A to Retry.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

DO NOT GET 'MORROWIND' FOR XBOX! THAT GAME IS HIGHLY UNSTABLE!
Unless you have a modded XBOX, then you can at least apply bugfixes and even a few small mods that enhance the graphics.

Even so, ONLY get the "Game of the Year Edition" and beware that it does contain game ruining glitches like falling through the ground, disappearing NPC's, Ordinator wrath, known werewolf status, etc. Not to mention that "dirty disc error" that occurs when your save file is over 200 blocks.

I don't know of any grand-scale glitches or bugs in 'Oblivion'.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote]I don't know of any grand-scale glitches or bugs in 'Oblivion'.

My horse bounced over the wall to the capitol city once if that counts.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quite a lot of quest-breaking glitches that stop progression in the game. Most of them require some pretty unusual criteria though. I also triggered some sort of the glitch the other night where nobody had anything equipped. Sort of like they were sleeping.

Most game-breakers were fixed. Claviticus Vile's Shrine had a game-stopping glitch, and Shivering Isles made it so items would accumulate until they were eventually written over, including your character and other important NPCs in the game, thus game-breaking. But both have been fixed along with all other major, frequent glitches.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Morrowind is backwards compatible. I'm having a hard time finding it in stores, though. If only Oblivion wasn't so bloody expensive.

Yeah, sixty bucks... oh gees. oblivion is worth the extra money anyways.

More like 70 bux. Probably 60 used, though.

with tax, yeah. But it's worth it! I put about 250 hours into the main game, so yeah.

I could have sworn I saw it for $69.99...But yeah, it's probably worth it and I should just get it, but it's hard for me to spend that much money on a single game. Didn't someone say (The X?) that the price was dropping soon!

Unless your games are priced ten bucks cheaper than mine you must've seen wrong.

So you paid $79.99!?

higher* :o

haha, ok. Pretty sure most new games are $69 here. I'll have to check next time. Game looks pretty **** good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Angelwing;636247]I could have sworn I saw it for $69.99...But yeah, it's probably worth it and I should just get it, but it's hard for me to spend that much money on a single game. Didn't someone say (The X?) that the price was dropping soon!

Oh hai I'm in a different country. :cool:

I know, but...Canada must follow suit!