If u don't know about Trials of Ascension u need too and help fight the cause

Posted by Umustbemistaken

"Shadowpool Studios LLC is a Washington-based online gaming company that is developing a new massively-multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) titled Trials of Ascension. We have a talented team and are looking to secure the capital necessary to complete the project. A complete business plan and proformas, and multimedia presentation, including in-game video footage are available for interested parties to review."
-CEO
Yeah this game has been put on hold due to lack of funds for all those that did not know. It is a shame because this game offers somthing very unique to the world of MMOs every where. First off this game is a permadeath game with a bunch of races that many won't be use to in the way that they are given here. Dragons, gargoyles etc this game has not only an enormous would but the possibilities are endless.

However it is not down and out yet, we need a large fan base. Because the corporation creating the game is not as big as EA or any of those, it has some money issues especially trying to make an MMO this size.

Interested parties may contact me... for a complete business plan, proformas, and multimedia presentation, including in-game video footage. Please note that our required investment is in the six to seven figure range.
-Brax in game developer

This is really what the hardcore MMO player needs if u like what u see and hear in the forums u can support the shadowpool studios game developers. Visit Shadow pools official site for the game to experience it for urself. thanx!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

permadeath? i REALLY hope you dont mean that you stay dead if you get killed, because thats just about the most retarded concept possible for an mmo.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Lord of Spam: permadeath? i REALLY hope you dont mean that you stay dead if you get killed, because thats just about the most retarded concept possible for an mmo.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]I like permadeath because it adds a hint a realism to the game, but it can get really frustrating.

bad memories of my D2 harcore characters have just come flooding back... :mad:
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by KoH

[quote=UncleYaris;617164][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Yellow]I like permadeath because it adds a hint a realism to the game, but it can get really frustrating.

bad memories of my D2 harcore characters have just come flooding back... :mad:
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Do you have ANY clue what 'permadeath' even ****ing means?

Posted by booyah719

Quoting KoH: Do you have ANY clue what 'permadeath' even ****ing means?

To my knowledge, playing Diablo 2 in Hardcore mode means permadeath for your character. So I would assume he does have a clue what permadeath "even ****ing means".

Still, the concept seems pretty harsh.