Jesse why did you turn off close/move permissions

Posted by Klarth

I don't understand your reasoning. What if I want to close my old threads or archive them in my blog?

Posted by Omni

What about using the Move Thread option as a self-help tool for people who need to move one of their threads because it was posted in the wrong section of the site? I've had to do that a few times.

Posted by Ant

...what?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: ...what?

Don't worry.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm trying to figure out how YOU are deleting posts, even though you're no mod!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Mods and blog mods should still be able to move threads!!! There da ones that should be doing that!!!!

er, can you 'delete' my post??!!! (I can then undelete it.)

Posted by Klarth

I'm NOT deleting posts! I had nothing to do with that!!

I'm talking about the ability to move our own threads, which you just turned off!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh yes you did!!! Bad netman!!!!

It's da mods job to move threads!!! :D

Posted by Klarth

Then maybe I should be a mod again!

Posted by Omni

Jesse, he moved the thread to Mixman's blog, which he's a moderator in, and deleted the post, and then moved it back. That's how he did it. He can't do it now that you removed that option from Thread Tools.

Quoting netman: Then maybe I should be a mod again!

This idea could possibly have some kind of merit.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Right!!!! Da only people seen doing this are people with blogs!!! Rumor has it, you guys move threads to your blog, then edit or delete some one elses post, and then move it back!!! Bad 'netman' bad!!!! :D

Edit: aka, what Omni said!!!!!! No wounder he quickly found da change!!!!!!! He was going to move and then edit/delet another post!!! :D

Posted by Klarth

Who's Mixman?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: Edit: aka, what Omni said!!!!!! No wounder he quickly found da change!!!!!!! He was going to move and then edit/delet another post!!! :D

Actually, I talk to netman outside of VGC on MSN Messenger and he told me.

Posted by sniper

I had this potential but never got to abuse it?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Jesse Smith: Oh yes you did!!! Bad netman!!!!

It's da mods job to move threads!!! :D

Mods don't do their jobs.