Favorite Nintendo 64 Games

Posted by Dexter

Goldeneye 007: Not only do I find Goldeneye to be the very best game from the Nintendo 64, I find it to be the best game ever! Out of all the games I’ve ever played, none has ever offered me such magnificent replay value as Goldeneye. I would’ve gladly purchased a Nintendo 64 system for this game alone. I’ve spent more time playing this game than any other game ever! In fact, I actually have some records on this game. I recently looked up some of the best times ever that I could actually find and to my surprise I had tied or better than some times on certain levels. Isn’t that amazing? I plan on editing this post later and showing images of my best times with links to sites that claim to hold the best times ever.

Perfect Dark: This was another one of my favorite Nintendo 64 games. I didn’t find it as satisfying as Goldeneye, but the enhancement on the multiplayer mode was brilliant and worth appreciating. It’s actually my favorite thing about this game, the way you can add computer players on your team and control their movements. If ever my human player partner and I wanted teammates, we would choose this multiplayer game over Goldeneye. However, I still prefer the multiplayer on Goldeneye. I don’t really know how to explain my reasons for believing Goldeneye had a better multiplayer; it just does. The single player mode for Perfect Dark wasn’t the most astonishing thing ever, but it was superior to most other shooting games. My profile rank in the multiplayer mode is Perfect:1. Those of you who have this game know how much patience it takes to get up there. I consider it one of my biggest victories for my Nintendo 64.

Pokemon Puzzle League: Yes, the unusual one in the bunch. Really, though, this game was excellent, especially for a guy like me who enjoys perplexing games that challenge his dexterity, eye-coordination, thinking and logic. I can’t imagine many enjoying this game the way I did. I dislike sounding egotistical about this, but you’d really have to dexterous and quick-witted to enjoy this game. If you’re too slow and not good at thinking while playing games, I don’t recommend this game at all, even though it’ll essentially compliment your self-esteem if you are good. I’ve yet to meet anyone who could ever get slightly close to defeating me. Watching me play this game alone will intimidate most out of even trying to challenge me.

Posted by Ch

My favorites have to be
Zelda:OoT
Zelda:Majoras Mask
Goemans great Adventure
Mystical ninja
oh yea and Conkers bad Fur day.

Great games and great memories

Posted by Megatron

Top 10:

Perfect Dark
Conker's Bad Fur Day
GoldenEye
Mario Kart 64
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
Mario Tennis
Super Smash Bros.
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
1080: Snowboarding

It was hard trying to pick what would go into my list and what I had to leave out.

Posted by Dandelion

Zelda : Ocarina of Time
Zelda : Majora's Mask
Mario Kart 64

Posted by Knightmare0999

Zelda:Oot
Zelda majoras mask
super smash bros.

Posted by Xero

SSB
Zelda OOT and MM
Perfect dark :sniper: :bangbang:
Gauntlet :devil:

Posted by Leon S Kennedy

Mine's would have to be
========================

[LIST]
[*]Resident evil 2
[*]Conkers bad Fur day
[*]TLOZ: Majora's mask
[*]TLOZ: Ocarnia of time
[*]Lylet wars
[/LIST]

Posted by Ganon

Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Majora's Mask
GoldenEye
Perfect Dark
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart
Mario Party

Posted by yayanimalcrossing

you guys are sooooo wrong. i find super mario 64 to be the superior game for nintendo 64

Posted by loony636

Super Mario 64, The Zeldas, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conkers bad Fur day, Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers. That's about it I think.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Harvest Moon 64 -

This game offers a non-linear gameplay which would mean that the player is not bound to a specific mission or set of rules, they can do whatever whenever and however they wish with little consequence. This game, the way it was made, allows the player to play to their own level... Meaning that if they are novice video gamers, they can take it easy and still beat the game at its minor requirements (So low, that as long as you are not TRYING to loose, you will beat the game) or, if you are a pro, you could try to aquire a full photo book, one of the most challenging things I have ever encountered in a video game. So in the end, this game is perfect for nearly anyone in terms of gameplay difficulty. As for the actual gameplay, it is a very calm type of game, but if you start to get serious about what you are doing, everything becomes a battle against the clock where every decision needs to be done perfectly, every minute of every hour of every day of every season can make or break you. Simple, yet complex at the same time. Something you will notice when playing this game is that this game can be fun to nearly any type of player (One who wants to get everything, one who wants to accomplish the game with self-impossed limitations, a casual gamer, play-to-win gamer, and systemized gamers {Ones who plan every decision to the second before even thinking of playing})... Great game! n_n

Paper Mario -

Oh, one of the greatest games of all time! How it is set up is so simple and so entertaining that I couldn't even begin to tell you how amazed I am with it. This is an RPG, but incredibly simplified. The badge system lets you use a certain amount of 'badges' based on your level of ability, each with their one benefits and some with their risks. The reason I find this game so great is that it is simply fun... Sure, while sometimes you will find yourself thinking up great strategies to beat certain enemies or getting certain things, the game itself is incredibly light-hearted... If you dislike the 'fun' aspect of games more than systemization aspects, this game is not for you. Full of fun side-quests, puzzles (Both required and non-required), fun plot, and great strategy. Amazing!

Quest 64 -

Yes, the often-despised game: Quest 64... I simply find this game to be enjoyable. It has quite a simple statisic basis to it, and can be best played by novice players... But I still enjoy it as I grow more into a pro. The plot is simple, the graphics are great, the battle system (in my opinion) is very well-made... I don't really see why people put it down so much, but it doesn't matter to me. Great Game!

MegaMan 64 -

This game is amazing! Th-... Bah, I'm getting tired of typing... It is just fun, okay?!

OoT
GE:007
Tetrisphere

Posted by -Shadow-

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Mario 64
Cankers Bad Fur Day

Posted by DeathScape

1. Paper Mario, Banjo Tooie
2. Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64
3. Super Mario 64, Mario Party 1-3

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Zelda 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Super Smash Bros, Perfect Dark,

Posted by Gamerguy

Ocarina of Time- Probably the best game on the N64
Paper Mario- Possibly the best (maybe the only) game for N64
Super Mario 64- Awesome platformer
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards- Good side-scoller
Super Smash Bros.- Best multi-player game on the 64

Posted by Seproth

Mine would be Concers bad fur day.

Posted by Night Owl

perfect dark!

Posted by Foxy McCloud

Star Fox 64

No game on the N64 has had more replay value then this game. Well, at least as far as the main campaign goes. Back in the day I played multi-player in Perfect Dark like mad with friends. But when it came to one player mode, Star Fox 64 is the game I came back to time and time again. I still remember the time my mother was really pushing me to go grocery shopping with her, but I stayed home despite all of her objections because I had finaly gotton to Venom 2 for the first time. (and got to see those Wolfen-2 ships in action) I sucked at 64 for a long time. At first, Star Wolf would always destroy the military base early on. I would always fail to destroy the weapon factory on Macbeth. I would always let Slippy get tossed aside by the boss of Sector X. (Completely UN-intentional mind you) I would always fail to protect Great Fox in the rare event I even made it to Sector Z.

Then, I got better... I sent Star Wolf in their puny Wolfen-1 ships packing and prevented them from destroying the military base. By the flip of a switch I sent the forever train on the path to ultimate destruction on Macbeth, destroying their weapons factory along with it for a smooth +50 to my score. I blew the boss of Sector X away before that slip-up, slipply even started to say in his very flippy voice "Let me take care of it!". If only out of gratitude he'd be less lippy... I protected Great Fox in Sector Z with ease with my duel hyper lasers.

...I even got good enough to take on Star Wolf in their Wolfen-2 ships and destroy them all in under 40 seconds. My greatest victory was perhaps on expert difficulty when I single-handedly took on Star Wolf in their Wolfen-2 ships (Your teammates suck on Expert and as a result they all died before reaching Venom, forcing me to take on Star Wolf by myself!) on expert difficulty with a puny single green laser, living to tell the tale. (I understand "Expert" mode has to be more difficult but really, losing ALL your laser upgrades if one of you wings so much as touches something is a tad extreme...)

Other games I liked where Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. I liked Goldeneye more for the story as I think that James Bond is just flat out cooler then Ms. Dark. (Sorry fanboys) But the multi-player of Perfect Dark was fantastic. My personal favorite weapon had to be the laptop gone. Others came close. The Farsight and the Magnum LX hold a place in my heart. But the laptop gone was good in just about any situation. It was also just about the only way to take on Dark Sims as while they were stupid, they got head shots easily. I also liked remote mines a great deal. One addition I liked over Goldeneye was that mines now STICK to people. (where as they just fell off in goldeneye) When we played with a number of sims I would often attach several remote mines to my sims and order them to attack the enimies base. >: D As soon as they were in a fire fight... BOOM! I would also do that when I ordered a sim to take down a player I didn't like. If they succeed, great. If they die, whoever killed them gets a very nasty surprise.

I also remember one time when we couldn't get into the enemies base as my human opponent kept throwing laptop guns near the door way. We couldn't destroy them because as soon as we got into a position to, it gunned us down. We suffered greatly, but I eventually came up with the idea of taking out the Laptop gun with the Farsight through another wall. We lost anyway, but the tactic was sound and laptop guns lost some of thier power from that day on. I've had some great moments in Perfect Dark's multi-player, but two things that always bugged me was the idiotic sims (even Dark Sims) and when the frame rate would go straight to hell at a critical moment. Dark Sims get a head shot on you easily, but they sure are dumb. If you lay a lap top gun somewhere and they know where you are they will walk right off to their deaths time and time again. (Gee, ever think that maybe you should take it out before waiting for the door to open guys?)

Or even worse was when they ran off to certain, obvious doom. I remember setting mines over an entire wall in a huge room in the Facility and setting them off time and time again whenever someone came close to the door on the map. What happened all too often though was when I would set the walls abalze my recently respawned Dark Sim would run right into the flaming walls in a attempt to get through the only door out. Dude, you might get head shots easily, but there are some things that you just don't do and running into a wall of flames is one of them. >_< Good times, in any case. But after Halo came out that's all anyone wants to play anymore. :( (Don't get me wrong, Halo 2 is excellent. But it's just not the same.) I like the new double fisting option in 2, but it just isn't the same as all the crazy and absurd things you could do in perfect dark. The weapons were just so diverse and creative.

I may list more games, when I don't feel so tired.

Posted by Arczu

Geez, let's se...

When I first played The New Tetris, I was basically re-hooked into that puzzle genre. I loved the classic one, and the fact that you could make these block worts points and everything, it's cool. And all the lines you create during a single game add up to make new levels. I thought that was awesome. Wish I could find this game again.

Super Mario 64 is one of my favorite games because there is a lot of open-ended approches to doing almost everything. Sure, you can use the wing cap to fly, but you can actually finish the first world by aiming the cannon properly, even though the star says "Mario Wings to The Sky". There is tones to do, and most of the objects and stars have a simple method to getting them.

Then there's StarFox 64, a followup from the Super NES' Starfox. Gameplay was amped up quite a bit, and I ended up always coming back to this one. I used to suck just about as much at Foxy above me said, and did for the longest time. Of course, you get a feel of what you are doing, and it gets good. 1200 enemies down average is nice...

Banjo-Kazooie was another one. I'm actually looking for this game so I can play it again. Even with limited abilities, it doesn't stop you from having as much fun as you want. I thought it was funny how just about everything was a character (even the Jigsaw pieces spoke the first time you get one).

Posted by Ronin

OoT.
Majora's mask.
Mario 64.
Paper mario.
goldeneye.
donkey kong 64.

Posted by Spinal

My top5
1. Mario 64
2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
3. Super Smash Bros
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Mega Man 64

Posted by Apathetic

The Chronicles of Ayden (I havent played it in so long I forget the name :()
A great RPG, fun fighting style people an enviornment.
Conkers Bad Fur Day
A hilarious game with guns, money and plenty other fun little things
HarvestMoon64
Ahh, I perfer this game over any N64 game. A great RPG, awesome farming action. Addictive as well. Plus theres so much you can get and the game can never end! :)

Posted by anthony

buck bumble tonic troulble super smash bros

Posted by Skedar Warrior

my favorite N64 game has to be perfect dark.i have everything!!! from the poster they used to advertize the game,the joanna dark figure,2 game manuels,perfect dark for gameboy,and you wont beleave it,my mom hand made a stuffed skedar just for me!!! but dont get me wrong,i have to say,elvis and the skedar both share my heart,they are just soooo cute together,that would be when they are killing one antother.

PERFECT DARK IS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anethemo Rex

my fave n64 games are 007, mario party 2, pokemon snap and mario 64

Posted by imevan

1:Perfect Dark
2:Quest 64
3:Mario party 3
4:Gex 64
5:Mario Kart 64

Posted by Skedar Warrior

perfect dark is my favorite

Posted by craeZ4zelda92

top 3 favs
1. legend of zelda oot
2. goldeneye 007
3. Super Mario 64

Posted by Flounder

TOP 10
======
goldeneye
star fox
mario cart
mario 64
zelda OoC
super smash bros (the best one out of all ssb)
BOMBERMAN HERO!!!
rush 2
bango kazooie (spelling?)
turok 2 (and 1)

Posted by Sneak

Mario 64, super smash brothers, mario cart, goldeneye, and conkers bad fur day.

Posted by hey

Conker
Monster Truck Madness
Starfox 64
Blades of Steel Hockey
Quest 64

Thats all I really liked.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Flounder: TOP 10
======
goldeneye
star fox
mario cart
mario 64
zelda OoC
super smash bros (the best one out of all ssb)
BOMBERMAN HERO!!!
rush 2
bango kazooie (spelling?)
turok 2 (and 1)

You actually kinda listed "11" games...
Quoting Flounder: turok 2 (and 1)

Heres a list of some of my favorite n64 games:

Zelda Ooc
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Super mario 64
SSM
Banjo Kazooie
Goldeneye 007
Star Fox 64
Mario Kart
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Donkey Kong 64
Perfect Dark
Diddy Kong Racing

and some more I just can't remember....lol

Posted by Ch

Oops I forgot about Goldeneye and Super Smash Brothers. Geeze those games were great.

Posted by gameboy5

mine is mario 64 it is brill

Posted by TheButcher

Here is my list, not in any particular order.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time:

I love this game. The numbers I spent playing this game is beyond numbers, so is how much I beat it. This is my second favorite Zelda game next to A Link to the past, and one of my favorite games of all time. This is one of those games that revolutionized the video gaming world, and at a very large magnitude at that. I remember when I did not have the game itself, reading reviews online drooling with anticipation. Man, those were the days. I don't play it as much today but after several years I still pop that baby in once in a while!

The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask:

I also liked this game very much. It may not have been as good as Ocarina of Time, but it offered a completely different gameplay style which I liked equal to Ocarina of Time. I was not drooling with anticipation like for Ocarina of Time that because I know what to expect in sequels, most of the time they are not better, and by the looks of reviews and such, turns out I'm right. Saved me alot of disappointment.

Goldeneye:

Another one of my beloved video games on my favorite game system. This game changed the face of first person shooters. In my opinion, not many games if any, come even close too this game in terms of the genre. One thing I would also like to add is that this is the first video game based on a movie that is actually good!! Don't get me wrong, their is others, but none compare to this one, at least in my opinion.

Mario Kart 64:

Your probably wondering why this ended up in my list right? http://mariokart64.com/ Their goes your answer! This game is my favorite game of all time because of that site! I'm ranked 2nd in time trials world wide!!! Even without this site this game is good, but I must admit, the life span of this game would be cut in half without that site. This is one of those games that offer hours of fun in terms of multi player. If your having a party, this is a perfect game to have!!!

Perfect Dark:

The same people who made Goldeneye do not fail to make another great game! This game is awsome! The multiplayer is just crazy! Sims for when you have no one to play with, several different types of game play, you can even control your sim. If you want to have clan wars against a friend using sims and such, this is the game to have!! This is another game that is awsome to play at parties and stuff. The single player is also amazing! The story, levels, and gameplay are all well put together.

Star Fox 64: Lylat Wars:

This is probably the worst game on my list of favorites, but that does not mean it isn't a good game. This game was very addictive for me, and I played it countless hours! And got some pretty good scores too!! 121 Sector Z!! This is better then the SNES version in my opinion, but many disagree. One thing I do hate about this game is SLIPPY!! HE WINES TO MUCH! "FOX!! HELP!! THEIRS A SPIDER IN MY COCKPIT!"

Super Mario 64

Ah yes, Super Mario 64, last but not least. This game is incredible, when Nintendo's main franchise stepped into the 3D rule he left a mark that will forever remain. This game is up there with the best games of all time in my opinion!!! This game was really fun to play, spent hours and hours, I even went a speed run a couple of times with no results. Well, to make this game short because I don't want to make my post to long, here is one word that will describe it all! < Insert fantastic Word Here>

There you have it!!

-TheButcher

Posted by Seed37

Legend of Zelda Orcorina of Time:

(refer above)

MegaMan 64:

3-D MegaMan Action!

Posted by impossibles

goldeneye banjo kazooie and perfest dark

Posted by Xero

My favorite N64 games would be:

SSB
Perfect dark
Gauntlet
Starcraft 64
goldeneye 007
super mario 64
mario kart
diddy kong racing.

Thats all.

Posted by Water Adept Mia

Legend of Zelda: OoT

Posted by Xero

Yeah this is common. OoT was a real succes.

Posted by Gunslinger

Goldeneye.

Posted by gggg

007!

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Which one? Although I take it you mean Goldeneye.

Super Smash Brothers
Zelda OoT
Goldeneye

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Zelda- OoT
Golden Eye
Jet Force Gemini
Super Smash Brothers
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
and many more...

Posted by MaxX

Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
007 Golden Eye
Super Smash Brothers
Diddy Kong Racing
Beetle Racing was an enjoyable game for me, not exactly a favorite, just an honorable mention.
And other stuff.

Posted by Fragliche

No question that my two favourite Nintendo 64 games are Quest 64 and Banjo-Tooie.

Banjo-Tooie always has something to do, and the levels are fun no matter what. Being able to seperate with Banjo and Kazooie and using Mumbo with his magic is just fun. I like just using Mumbo to see how far I can get in levels, seeing what I might uncover. I love it to death.

And with Quest 64, it's one of the only good RPG's that was released for the N64. I mean, everything during those days in great RPG's ended up going to Sony Playstation. With Quest I could change what I did, decide where I wanted to go, and all through that I made the option of how to fight. Dozens of spells and so little time.

Posted by dangergoblin

banjo-tooie was barely tolerable. sure, it tickled me pink when i saw the comercials on tv (banjo falling from a plane... yessss...), but after actualy getting the game, i felt like i was being punnished by the contanst squacking and guhfawing of two animals in an odd relationship. mayby if rareware (theyre the ones who made this, right?) gave kazooie a few more random voices when you did the jump-z attack, i might have liked it.

and as for quest 64, i wish i could honistly critisize it, i realy do. but because i could not bring myself to finishing the only rpg that made it to the 64 (medical reasons), i cannot say that it was the most embarasing thing to us rpg-goers.

Posted by Chronic

Zelda Oot
Mario tenis (I dont know why)
Zelda Majoras mask
Aidyn Chronicles: The first mage

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting dangergoblin: banjo-tooie was barely tolerable. sure, it tickled me pink when i saw the comercials on tv (banjo falling from a plane... yessss...), but after actualy getting the game, i felt like i was being punnished by the contanst squacking and guhfawing of two animals in an odd relationship. mayby if rareware (theyre the ones who made this, right?) gave kazooie a few more random voices when you did the jump-z attack, i might have liked it.

I could be like some people and flip out, but I won't. It's your opinion on what you think of the game, good Goblin Sir (d=). I personally loved the game, but I realize a lot of people don't. You're right on Kazooie's voices, though. It would have been a little nicer if she did have more random voices, but she doesn't. Also, it was RARE that made Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie.

Posted by Dragner

007 Golden eye
StarFox 64
Super Smash Brothers
Harvest Moon
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Mario Cart 64
Mario 64
The list goes on I'm just lazy.

Posted by nick

super smash bros
wrestling

Posted by Colonel

Legend of Zelda OoT
007 Goldeneye

Posted by Tyler Durden

GoldenEye 007
WWF No Mercy
Castlevania:LoD
The Legend of Zelda: OoT
WCW World Tour
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Mischief Makers

Posted by Shinsei

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye.. Oh, Perfect Dark, too! :P

Posted by Red

I like many others love ocarina of time as my fav, then supersmash bros, then Golden eye, then Diddy King racing. although dkr was somewhat slow and hard to control, but nonetheless a great game.

Posted by Harry Potter

i think mario brothers is the best game

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting Harry Potter: i think mario brothers is the best game

Hi, welcome to vgchat.

Check out the rules and then if you like, make a thread in the Introduction Board.

Have fun and all that jazz.

Posted by linkfreak112

legend of zelda ocarina of time but stay away from majoras mask

Posted by KoF

Quoting linkfreak112: but stay away from majoras mask

What are you Nucking Futs!?!

That game was the **** man. I mean I thought they did a good job with it.

My fav game though is Star Fox 64

Posted by Rhiyo

YOSHI STORY IS THE BEST

Posted by Keael

Mario Kart 64
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
Goldeneye 007
the Duke Nukems

Posted by JonMB

WWF No Mercy (and all the other AKI-made wrestling games on the console)

I also liked Waverace, Perfect Dark, Harvest Moon 64, and Mario Kart 64 a lot.

Posted by flyingboris

Goldeneye

Posted by BlueLink16

I'd have to pick Conkers Bad Fur Day since it was so funny.

Posted by Arczu

Hello The New Tetris!

I STILL play this game. I think I'm about Halfway to building Russia now... man.

Back when my friends and I used to bust this up, we had gotten to the point of racking up about 7,000 lines per day for 3 weeks! Kinda slimmed down after that, and now it's a timely thing. I really like the music they chose for it.

EDIT: Just found out that I ALREADY said this one. Well I guess me saying it again made it takeover.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, I haven't posted in this thread!? 0_o I could've sworn I did a long time ago.

1. Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
2. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
3. Banjo Kazooie
4. Rampage: World Tour
5. Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.

Posted by binpwnsu

Goldeneye. It was the first real good multiplay FPS for the 64. Perfect dark was allright, though it would lag if you put too many bots in.

Posted by holy_flare

Snowboard Kids and Snowboard Kids 2 are my favorites! To bad I can't play it anymore...:( My Nintendo 64 broke...d***! It's killing me.
:hanging: <-------(blue = me) I hate the DS version of the game.

Anyway...umm, yeah. SBK and SBK2 are my favorite N64 games.

Posted by devil slayr

Perfect dark

Posted by Vg200x

perfect dark,all the 007 games, ...the only games I had that I liked were earth worm jim and quake.. oh my all time favorite(evan tho I havent played to many) would have to rush2Xtreme, because I love the stunt level, Does anyone no if there was a stunt lvl in any other other rush games?

Posted by Dog

1.YOSHI STORY
2.Paper Mario
3.Goldeneye
4.OoT
5.Majora's mask
6.Super Smash bros.

Posted by NeXidala

Thses r my favs:
-Super smash bros
-The legend of zekda ocarina of time
-The legend of zelda majora's mask

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting NeXidala: Thses r my favs:
-Super smash bros
-The legend of zelda majora's mask

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Posted by SaintNerevar

Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 are easily the best games. I would have picked Majoras Mask but then i thought about it and i realized that it was a good game but not a great one.

Posted by WackoHater2

I never played N64 much. I guess my favorite game would have to me Pokemon Snap.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Zelda (Both of em)
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Super Mario 64
Mario party 1-3
Resident Evil 2
Quest
Goemon's Great Adventure
Mystical Ninja
Mischief Makers
Megaman
and Definately Conker's Bad Fur Day

Posted by Samusfreak

My favorite games are:

Zelda Ocarina of Time
Zelda Major Mask
Donkey Kong 64
Bomberman 64
Super Mario 64
Mario Party
Super Smash Brothers

I still play this games because I love this games!!!

Posted by OniRadience

Super Mario 64. I believe that game revolutionized 3D games as we know them. It was, and still is, a masterpiece.

Posted by Anatomy Of A Ghost

Diddy Kong Racing
Super Smash Bros.
Paper Mario
Pokemon Stadium 1

Posted by Vasioth

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Conkers Bad Fur Day
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Lylat Wars
Resident Evil 2

Posted by Meftah

2 favourites:

1) Conkers bad fur day (rofl)
2) Perfect Dark

Posted by Reachel

Well...

Perfect Dark
Mario 64
Zelda: Orcina of Time
Zelda: Majoria's Mask
Blast Corps
Pilot Wings(I think that is the name lol)
Battletank series in general

and a couple other ones, I preferred all those not in the same order but pretty much yeah.

Posted by Mcprime

wwf no mercy
wwf wrestlemania 2000
super mario 64
SSB
Goldeneye
pokemon snap
pokemon stadium 1&2
perfect dark
Mario kart 64
Mario tennis
Star Fox 64

Posted by TheSorrow

Super Mario 64
Blast Corps
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye 007
Super Smash Bros
Star Fox 64
LoZ:OoT
Perfect Dark
Mario Golf
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Yoshi Story
Bomber Man 64

Posted by Omni

I like Goldeneye, and F-Zero X and Super Smash Bros. were a ton of fun. I also enjoyed Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64. Ocarina Of Time, too.

Posted by MrQuicksilver

Legend Of Zelda OOT, (when the put the timer on MM it killed the expansive free-roam gameplay we all loved)

Posted by Creedence

I liked OoT, Worms (all of them), and a game called Knife Edge: Nose Gunner.
Not very many people have heard of the last title I mentioned but its a fun game. Espeacaly (excuse my spelling) to play with a friend.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Yea i liked conker BFD, Megaman 64, Mario 64, Knife edge:nose gunner, goldeneye, world is not enough, Oot and MM, and Rayman.

Posted by O.T.L

A lot of games .... the Zeldas as number 1

super smash.....star fox.......golden eye.....mario 64....mario cart....
mario party....pokemon ..... more i just cant remember it was a while back last time i played mines ....

Posted by sabre2922

Conkers bad fur day

Doom 64 yes DOOM64

paper mario

and of course Zelda: Ocarina of time

Posted by Nihilus

I thought Tetris worlds was pretty awesome. It's the best rendition of Tetris ever. Being able to form the blocks for extra lines was pretty cool.

Posted by Saihig

If I have to pick one it'll have to be a multiplayer game. (Man N64 is still the best era when it comes to multiplayer games) I think I'll go with the first Battletanx. That game had a lot to offer. Really well balanced and a lot of fun.

Posted by ballar517

the best n64 game ever made is 007 golden eye

Posted by sonic hedgehog

my top five are:

1. The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time (Zelda 64)
2. Star Fox 64
3. 007 Golden Eye
4. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (Zelda Gaiden)
5. Paper mario

Posted by Fred333

Star fox and Bond were my favorites. Oh yea and zelda.

Posted by Bullman23

well i am not sure yet what my fav's are but ill make a list when i do.

Posted by TimeSkipz

My all time fav was Flying Dragon