Once Jesse Smith is banned, this forum will be great

Posted by WackoHater

Yes folks, you are reading properly, once Jesse Smith is banned from Wacko University, this forum will be destined for greatness !!!

Jesse Smith is a forum killer since most people try to avoid him online, so Jesse Smith needs to be removed from Wacko University, by force if necessary !!!! :mad:

Posted by Omni

He owns it, so that's highly unlikely to actually happen.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Once WhackoHater shuts up, this forum will be great.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism. :D:D:D

Over at DeadPostersUnion, once some political freak named Anthonycea is banned, that forum will be great!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jesse Smith: pze no ban me! I wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism. :D:D:D

Over at DeadPostersUnion, once some political freak named Anthonycea is banned, that forum will be great!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jesse. Add my smilies.

Posted by Jesse Smith

As you wish....

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: As you wish....

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=615446&postcount=1

:rolleyes:

Please!

Posted by Klarth

:awesome:

Posted by WackoHater

You suck Jesse Smith, please quit posting in Wacko University, maKE THe forum a better place !!!! :p:

Posted by Omni

Stop posting.

Posted by WackoHater

Pssst, this forum would improve if YOU QUIT POSTING BOY !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*posts* :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

I'm posting. Look at me!

Posted by WackoHater

This forum would be better off with both of YOU IDIOTS GONE !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, buddy, how about you post a picture of yourself, then we change da smile :mad: to being a picture of you, just like :jesse: iz a picture of me!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Hey buddy, HOW ABOUT I BEAT YOU WITH A STICK LIKE A DOG ?????

I WOULD NOT GIVE YOU A PHOTO OF ME TO ABUSE AND PUBLISH ACROSS THE ENTIRE FORUM CIRCUIT IDIOT !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF WACKO UNIVERSITY :jesse: SMITH !!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting WackoHater: This forum would be better off with both of YOU IDIOTS GONE !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually Grandpa, this forum would be better without you.

Posted by WackoHater

Did I hear something > ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

No. You might have read something though.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I WOULD NOT GIVE YOU A PHOTO OF ME TO ABUSE AND PUBLISH ACROSS THE ENTIRE FORUM CIRCUIT IDIOT !!!!

Now now, have I done that to your arm??!! Oh no!!!

:D:D:D You know none of use would mess with your picture!!!! And you know we would not give you head transplants!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You better be able to bite and fight like a bulldog, because when I get my arms around your neck it will be your sure end Son !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Stop being an idiot.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting WackoHater: You better be able to bite and fight like a bulldog, because when I get my arms around your neck it will be your sure end Son !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nobody likes you! Go away. Or just do the world a favor and die already.

Posted by WackoHater

Are you saying you are NOBODY little girl ??? :p:

I agree with you !!! :-D

Posted by Yonaka

Darn straight. In the grand scheme of things I am a nobody. And when I turn eighteen next year I shall be a legal midget therefore I am a little girl. But you do realize that no one likes you right?

Posted by WackoHater

Well, now that you mention it, I need to change my ways, you're right, I can be nice to Jesse Smith and you kids, thanks for changing my view, maybe Jesse will like me if I'm nice to him !!! :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, sorry WackoHater, reverse sikology won't work!!!! :D:D:D

er, how long does it take for you to upgrade your dead forum!!!! I say we ban all Shakira pictures and ban any one that hates Richard Nixon and George W. Bush, da two greatest presidents to ever walk da USA!!!!! :D:D:D

:yawn:

Here comes da :mad: smilies from him!!! er WackoHater, how about *yawning* yourself if you really have changed!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, please take your pills and have the doctor look at adjusting the mix please !!! :p:

We are updated, how about this forum Mr. Jesse Smith ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, why did it take you a day to upload da files, run da three years worth of upgrades, update da templates...and open it up again!!! er, kid, u need mental help!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Uh, how long did it take you to update WackoSEO.com dummy ???

YOU WERE FIRED AND THE FORUM SHUT DOWN BECAUSE YOU NEVER DID IT AT ALL AND BECAUSE OF YOUR INEPTITUDE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now try to take my suggestions given to you here before you doom this forum !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, you're now past -2,000 rep. Feeling stupid yet?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: Here comes da :mad: smilies from him!!!

I rest my case!!! :D:D:D Like I always say, you'll never be able to ignore me, cause I'm da master at making you :mad:!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I didn't update WackoSEO cause....I knew not doing that would drive you INSANE!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

JESSE SMITH, YOU ARE FIRED FROM ALL JOBS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* What jobs!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Administrator of PlanetZeekois.com !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Can we fire WackoHater here so he really makes those :mad: faces?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Actually, he has no mod powers, so ever since he got da title...he's been fired, and yes, he's complained about it and not being able to edit posts and ban people!!! :D:D:D

er, WackoFreak, you never even hired me to make that future dead site!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

PlanetZeekois.com is destined for greatness since you were fired from management there !!!! :mad: :mad:

[CENTER] :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

You say every thing wacko is destined for greatness!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Demod WackoHater

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

wackohater is a fatty.

therefore, we should demod him :D

Posted by ZEN

Don't ban Jesse. He sends people free games for being superior humanoids (at least I think that's how I got one).

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: You say every thing wacko is destined for greatness!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You are stupid Son, [URL="http://www.random-info.com/showthread.php?t=84&page=3"]PlanetZeekois.com could be up and running right now if you were not such an idiot, you put up RandomWackos instead[/URL] !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith, you need beat with a stick like a dog !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith, you need beat with a stick like a dog !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you treat him like a dog, maybe he'll bite your fat arm.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Demod Fat Arms :-D

Posted by WackoHater

Both of you need banned along with Jesse Smith from Wacko University !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: