im getting a ps2

Posted by Poco

ok so what games should i get

im thinking of jacking wal-mart by returning a copy of vista i jacked from club.live.com

itll be 400 bux

so i just gotta be patient!

Posted by Klarth

Did you bot club.live? How long did it take? Has your Vista arrived yet?

Posted by Poco

1. Yes, I did. I used LiveMacro. It ruled. I made around 15000 tickets in one day.
Also, they lowered the caps, so it is now impossible to get the 360. As of today, the max amount of tickets you can obtain is 22810

2. Haha. Not yet, no. You see, they say it ships in late august, and allow 6-8 weeks, but most people have been getting the stuff in 2 days.

Posted by Ant

do they have any anime games? you should get all the anime games on the ps2.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

MGS/MGS2/MGS3, Shadow of the Colossus, *** of War/*** of War 2, Guitar Hero.

Posted by ZEN

Get 'Contra: Shattered Soldier'. Best smeggin' side-scroller on the whole system!

Or any platformer involving "princes" from "Persia" or raccoons.

EDIT: I have no clue how I even found this topic.
???

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Poco: 1. Yes, I did. I used LiveMacro. It ruled. I made around 15000 tickets in one day.
Also, they lowered the caps, so it is now impossible to get the 360. As of today, the max amount of tickets you can obtain is 22810

2. Haha. Not yet, no. You see, they say it ships in late august, and allow 6-8 weeks, but most people have been getting the stuff in 2 days.

Sweet deal. If my plans don't hold up tomorrow then I know what I'm doing. Kind of lame that they lowered the max points, though - Either they realised people were using macros, or they're adding more games. Maybe both; who knows.

Anwyay, if you're getting a PS2, you should try saving some cash!

http://www.swapmagic3.com/

It's a mod that doesn't violate your warranty, doesn't involve opening the system and has no risk of bricking anything. All you have to do is burn PS2 ISOs and have fun.

Posted by Klarth

also, ps2 is gay all they have is final angstasy and kingdom crap

Posted by Klarth

[quote=ZEN]Get 'Contra: Shattered Soldier'. Best smeggin' side-scroller on the whole system!
any contra game that doesn't have "super" or "wars" in the title can get bent. Unless it's the first in the series.

hopefully 4 will be an exception.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

see, i was gonna buy my girlfriend's dustyps2 from her

but after trying to think of exclusives, i'm not that bothered any more

Posted by ZEN

Quoting netman: any contra game that doesn't have "super" or "wars" in the title can get bent. Unless it's the first in the series.

"Shattered Soldier" and "Hard Corps" both ACE "Super C" and "Alien Wars". This shouldn't even be debatable.

'Alien Wars' is almost too easy to count as a Contra game.

Also I confirm that 'Shadow of Colosses' is awesome.

PS2 mod huh?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ZEN: "Shattered Soldier" and "Hard Corps" both ACE "Super C" and "Alien Wars". This shouldn't even be debatable.

'Alien Wars' is almost too easy to count as a Contra game.

YOU HAVE INVOKED MY [B]WRATH[/b]