The most annoying heartless

Posted by Phantom75230

this is a part two of the hardest boss thread i made a while ago (I guess).

what is the most annoying/repetitive heartless that yoou can think of? (No bosses)

For me the most annoying heartless are the wyverns from the hollow bastion castle in KH1 and the Shaman in pride rock in KH2.

and as a bonus, what is the most annoying nobody that you can think of (Bosses included)

i think the sorcerers from the world that never was were really annoying.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

I hated those floating ghost heartless in halloweentown. those things bugged the crap out of me. the most annoying nobody? i'd have to say that guy with the cards. when i fought him he kept using that thing where he becomes a card and all those cards appear. it wasnt bad it was just annoying

Posted by Klarth

Sephiroth.

Posted by Ant

the shooting jack in the box things in christmas town were pretty annoying if I remember correctly...

Posted by Phantom75230

sephiroth isnt a heartless... i think

Posted by Moogs

Any fat heartless... I HATED those

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting netman: Sephiroth.

Sephiroth aint no ******* heartless. play FFVII

Posted by Klarth

Mickey Mouse.

Posted by Roxas23857

Shadows...sure they are easy but there are a lot of them.

Posted by Klarth

Simba

Posted by MuSHRooMKiNG

Wow I haven't played KH in a while. The Jack-in-the-Box things from Halloween Town were always my least favorites though. So annoying.

Posted by powercell

none of the heartless really gave me much trouble, but those dancer nobodies annoy the hell out of me.

Posted by Xenos

I really hated the fat ones. It was annoying to try and hit them from the rear end instead of their belly.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote]what is the most annoying/repetitive heartless that yoou can think of?

Aren't they all a little repetitive?