So if I got crazy and started writing again...

Posted by Chiaroscuro

...is there even anyone around anymore besides Lunair who would partake in something?

Posted by S

Good to know you're back.

Posted by Crono

At the moment, most likely not. I've got some issues I'm dealing with at the moment, not to mention being on leave for another 2 weeks before I go back to my regular computer in the barracks, so it's more or less just me and Luna, and this new guy Luna gets to play with.

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]I've been around for a while, back in the day. I know the ropes. And now, I'm making my triumphant return! [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by PaintItBlack

i just got in some **** so i should be spending more nights at home, which means i will have some time to catch up on an old past time. there's nobody who would get me more psyched to go up against than nido. its hard to imagine but i started simming probably close to six years ago, i can only imagine how long its been for you. i miss the days when this forum was bumpin with activity. i;d be more than willing to give a battle a try this summer.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting PaintItBlack: there's nobody who would get me more psyched to go up against than nido.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]hes still around?!? :eek: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by S

Chiaro is Nido. I'll work on a post tonight Yaris, sorry for the massive delay.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Lunairetic: Chiaro is Nido. I'll work on a post tonight Yaris, sorry for the massive delay.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]****...man I gotta fight him again =D
again, np on the delay
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I can't say I remember you but if you're really up for some writing, I'll be glad to partake.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Chiaroscuro: I can't say I remember you but if you're really up for some writing, I'll be glad to partake.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]
prof. Cranky Kong
The Black Ninja

Those were my two handles, back in the day. Nido, it would be an honour to face you again. Just gimmi the green light when you're ready, unless theres a rule to how many battles one can fight at a time.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Strike

don't remember you...

Posted by S

Do you guys just lurk around here all the time? The first time a new post is made, you all come flocking back. It's freakin' eerie.

Not that I mind though, good to know you guys are still around and well. Getting kinda lonely in here.

Posted by Crono

Quoting Lunairetic: Do you guys just lurk around here all the time? The first time a new post is made, you all come flocking back. It's freakin' eerie.

Not that I mind though, good to know you guys are still around and well. Getting kinda lonely in here.

Not like we don't do the same.

Posted by PaintItBlack

every so often i check to see whats going on, usually when i get some backwards notion that i might actually write a battle again in my lifetime. im glad to see that every one is loosely attached to the dream as well.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting UncleYaris: [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]
prof. Cranky Kong
The Black Ninja

Those were my two handles, back in the day. Nido, it would be an honour to face you again. Just gimmi the green light when you're ready, unless theres a rule to how many battles one can fight at a time.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

I remember you as The Black Ninja. That was a really, really long time ago.

Go ahead and start a thread up, set the arena etc. and I'll have something up shortly.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting Chiaroscuro: I remember you as The Black Ninja. That was a really, really long time ago.

Go ahead and start a thread up, set the arena etc. and I'll have something up shortly.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]If its alright, I'll have a battle with you after my bout with Luna, since I've only come back recently and am still quite rusty at this, and quite honestly I don't think I'll be able to handle two battles [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Not a problem.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting PaintItBlack: there's nobody who would get me more psyched to go up against than nido. its hard to imagine but i started simming probably close to six years ago, i can only imagine how long its been for you.

Sorry to double post but to answer this question, it's now been 10 years.

Posted by Near

Well well, look who decided to pop in! I hoped I would see you come back for a little action Chiaro.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

How's it hangin' man?

Posted by Near

You know, dealing with school man, but its all good? How bout yourself, ain't seen ya online in a while. Was really glad to pop in here and see you were looking to get some writing in.