I'm addicted to Geometry Wars

Posted by Tabascork

I have to play it at least once a day, even when I'm away from a 360. I downloaded it for Vista and play it every hour! It's so addicting that I even play it at Walmart. Does anybody play Geometry Wars obsessively or am I the only one?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I can never get past 150,000.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome to 2005.

Posted by Kit

My Highest score is 389,000ish, haven't played the game for ages though.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

shouldnt this be in the arcade section? i mean it is xbox, but its xbox arcade? maybe not. i dunno, im just sayin

No.

Posted by Last Fog

I pretty much own this game. My high score is something like 2.7 million. I go back to it from time to time trying to survive a million. I actually did it on a free trial account, and never did it again. :mad:

Posted by Fate

I suck at this game. :mad:

Posted by Last Fog

Well duh. You're a girl you suck at every game.

Posted by Fate

:mad: And you're a fag so you suck dick. :mad:

Posted by Last Fog

Dont be mad cause you can't break 100k. This game is just too demanding for your inferior female coordination and reaction times.

I can't break 200,000. Haven't played the game a ton, really, but for the attempts I made I couldn't quite do it =/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

My highest is in the region of 150,000, which I doubt I'll surpass. Too much **** on the screen, son. :(

Problem is it ramps up in difficulty to fast if you ask me. It's like everything up until 99,999 is too easy and once it gets to about 100,000 it's just like BAM sixty different enemies at once.

Posted by Last Fog

Anybody can be good at this with enough practice. I remember when I couldn't break 100k. But I played this game a lot. I mean A LOT. For awhile this game was like crack to me. I'm probably rusty now but I used to get a million on almost every go.

And it's strange because around 200,000 it does get much harder, but then it eases up from 300 - 500, then it starts to get much harder again. So if you get past that hump, its smooth sailing for awhile. The basic strategy is to move in a circle around the board, as wide as possible without touching the walls. Always look just a little ahead of your ship and shoot forward, and when you get a chance spray behind for a second, otherwise objects eventually gain speed and catch you.

I could've done it when I first got my 360 and I had nothing else to play. But I had the trial until only a few months ago =3

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

hey Tabascork, MMX bought that xbox live arcade unpluged thing yesterday. now he has the full geometry wars.