a story

Posted by Klarth

John rose quietly to avoid being heard leaving. ****, **** this .Where is my ****ing Jetpack! Meanwhile, Heather was going to suck my hairy balls . She protested when the nasty taste reached her mouth and she looked amazed at the huge throbbing monster in my pants . Wow! She screamed as she bounced on my trampoline . After a while she died again and again and again and kevinrose died too.

It was only Christmas but cheese was hep ****ing crashed my cock . ROFL said the dog. jesus crippled me internally where my love nest was throbbing painfully emitting passionate cows of anal doom and gloom from beyond the grave of santa claws with a spoon SPARTAAAAAAAAAA. TheyAreCensoringOurEdits!! ADMINsuckBALLS HoldDownF5forTENminutes ihascheezburger MyNipplesExplodeWithDelight

Then John took drugs to see reality but *** said to RoguesDoItFromBehind that drugs are bad mmmmkay. . IMexplodingINmyPANTS dot comma Pedobear stays in vegas and marries marries elvis newton whoever that is . Anyway, my penis is swollen and raw. Help! Milhouse ate my my cum cum yum! Suddenly Hitler married my mom and I was was born into into slavery. Hitler then touched my penis and bottom and tits and nose and vagina and anus and bumhole bumhole bumhole bumhole bumhole and PurplePants and YouGuysAreImmaturePricks YouGuysAreImmaturePricks mymomgotscaredandsaid YouGuysAreImmaturePricks StartAgain ThatsWhatSheSaid

BALLSOFSTEEL OnceUponATime Hitler raped ******s. and kevinrose said OMGPONIES PONYLOVE is WRONG but soooo good. Why is anyone reading this ****e anyway BECAUSE IT IS SO SO SPARTAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAA. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAA SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCOMBOBREAKER Stop hammertime CANTTOUCHTHIS DUNDUNDUNDUN DUNDUN DUNDUN!

John smoked crack and cocks in his cave while Yogi came on his face. while hitler was busy cleaning his PENIS . . . . . . Osama was coming from the bomb market while smoking COCKSAUCE and feces and ILUVMUDKIPS CrashThisSiteDiggers!!! Ubuntu is a piece of cake which can be installed by Hitler ERECTILEDISFUNCTION DIGG.RUINEDTHIS . . InSovietRussia iPhone calls PENIS KHAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!! DiggWankersBrokeThisStory ****TheRIAA NINETHOUUSSANNDDDDDD COCKMONGLER LOLWUT WHATHAPPEN ParisHilton [N]Finally, we went to the gayBar to pork ponies and Allah watched SpermFilledVagina explode explode on youtube and Bush was so gay that he invaded PENISLAND with his hard tiny dick cheney

EngageSaidPicard as he stroked his cat furiously and wanked wanked pikachu untill he saw kevinrose jacking off to SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 09f911029d74e35bd84156c56356 Thus, Jesus pwned his father and his mom became a terrorist whore Meanwhile, *** created DarthVader and made Scientology available to morons and ****tards because they] felt like it .

Kevinrose wanked with Pikachu and jigglypuff until until he came and dugg iPhone stories

with Ubuntu . Anyways, NataliePortman ****s Xenu with a giant Afro controversially whileNakedAndPetrified . [n] ChuckNorris Which*******MoronPutThisOnDigg and ruined this story with their childish manners and and childlike COWBOYGAYSEX sigh . When badgers invade russia and Canada eh aboot time I guess .

Whatever happened to me is MADNESS . THIS IS SPARTA ! TONIGHT we DINE IN goatse.cx !

yoda smells like apples and pussy cheese and and and and and and and and and and and stutters

I am a monkey that licks Hitler and shops at Walmart

http://www.addoneword.com/

Posted by WackoHater

Did you get the license plate of that truck that ran over your skull Son ???? :p:

Here is my word:

THISTHREADSUCKS !!!!

Posted by Klarth

How often do the Ethiopian kids send you cash?

Posted by WackoHater

You Brit's have stolen Trillions from all nations, you send them money !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

No. Famine is funny. :)

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Confounded"]Confounded[/URL] Pirates, all you British are by nature !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Congratulations; as a result of trying to expand a British person's vocabulary, you win an informal award for perpetrating the most redundant action to have ever taken place.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Confounded"]Confounded[/URL] Pirates, all you you British are by nature !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

One time I was on my yacht and a British pirate ship sailed up and attacked. The limey bastards boarded us and said, quote "Jolly good day to you ma'am! If you do not hand over your supply of tea and crumpets we will be forced to use extreme measures to attain the edible treasure we seek."

To this I replied, "What the Hell is a crumpet?" This did not amuse the British, who responded by asking me for my crumpet stash again, and less politely. Eventually, they ended up sulking off after jokes about their secret affections for the queen and their horse-teeth.

COLONIALS WIN!!

Posted by Klarth

BETTER CROOKED TEETH THAN NO TEETH

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting netman: Congratulations; as a result of trying to expand a British person's vocabulary, you win an informal award for perpetrating the most redundant action to have ever taken place.

LOL !!! :eek: :p:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;615342]BETTER CROOKED TEETH THAN NO TEETH
I've noticed more Americans with no teeth.. it's like the NEW crooked teeth.

Posted by WackoHater

There are no dentists in Alabama !!! :p:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Who said anything about Alabama.. Unless, Wacko Hater is from Alabama. Which would lead one to conclude that WH HAS NO TEETH!

Posted by WackoHater

Alabama is in America, right ???

There's good people in Alabama !!!!

Posted by Ant

I saw this last night, but there was only this much: John rose quietly to avoid being heard leaving. ****, **** this .Where is my ****ing Jetpack! Meanwhile, Heather was going to suck my hairy balls . She protested when the nasty taste reached her mouth and she looked amazed at the huge throbbing monster in my pants . Wow! She screamed as she bounced on my trampoline . After a while she died again and again and again and kevinrose died too.

It was only Christmas but cheese was hep ****ing crashed my cock . ROFL said the dog. jesus crippled me internally where my love nest was throbbing painfully emitting passionate cows of anal doom and gloom from beyond the grave of santa claws with a spoon SPARTAAAAAAAAAA.

and I'm not sure why it makes me laugh to read that "story". My guess, I'm a childish moron.

Posted by Klarth

THERE IS GOOD PEOPLE IN ALABAMMY

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: I saw this last night, but there was only this much: John rose quietly to avoid being heard leaving. ****, **** this .Where is my ****ing Jetpack! Meanwhile, Heather was going to suck my hairy balls . She protested when the nasty taste reached her mouth and she looked amazed at the huge throbbing monster in my pants . Wow! She screamed as she bounced on my trampoline . After a while she died again and again and again and kevinrose died too.

It was only Christmas but cheese was hep ****ing crashed my cock . ROFL said the dog. jesus crippled me internally where my love nest was throbbing painfully emitting passionate cows of anal doom and gloom from beyond the grave of santa claws with a spoon SPARTAAAAAAAAAA.

and I'm not sure why it makes me laugh to read that "story". My guess, I'm a childish moron.

I contributed about a third of everything written there. You're in good company.

Posted by Omni

tl; dr

Summarize it in one sentence.

Posted by mis0

Stupid teenagers being faggots.