North Carolina barely survives

Posted by Darkbackward

In the small tube that is acc success, north carolina stands above a defeated foe, they turned in villanova by 1 point, a villanova team without their best player. That good traveling call, it wasn't good, it wasn't a travel, however, you have to rise above calls, and therefore I must give credit to UNC. Does that say anything about the Tar Heels? Yea, they will lose.

This I promise you, North Carolina will not win it all, their is too much heart for their hype, and too much dedication for their cockiness.

North Carolina WILL fall.

All the commentators, all the gamblers, and all those smug bostards in north carolina, prepare to be demolished, IT WILL HAPPEN.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]That call was a load of shit.

My new Final Four: Louisville, Illinois, Michigan State, and North Carolina.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Mixhael

Duke fukcing lost and I missed it! Magic Johnson is celebrating like nobody's business

Posted by Al Borland

My father actually attended this game, but I didn't catch it. I did watch most of the Duke game though.

Posted by Shade

My new final game teams: Michigan State and Illinois. As opposed to my old Wake Forest and Connecticut.

North Carolina is not nearly as good as everybody is making them out to be, I say they lose to MSU, and be done with it.

Posted by Cloudstud

Oh yes UNC is as good as everyone says. UNC is a much better team than Illinois. You have somone like UNC that are playing teams that are much tougher throughout the course of a season. If UNC and Illinois play in the championship i have no doubt that UNC will claim victory. After they beat Michigan St that is.

Posted by The White Testament

UNC will only win when McCants quits his Kobe Bryant act and passes the ball down low to Shaq errr Sean May on the block during the second half.

May has monster first halves and then McCants throws up brick after brick all second.

Roy Williams is also the biggest choke artists in all of sports (wait, no, that's Rick Adelman) so I don't see Carolina winning unless May touches the ball on every possession.

Posted by El Capitan

I hate to this, but I thought Marvin Willaimas is a star or is he a star in the makeing? I love UNC to death but they must get the ball to Sean May more often to creat double teams and have an opportunity for a three ball.

Duke let me down, just selfish play. Ewing is nothing and Williams is Williams. I think Shelden will get better for his senior season. As for JJ, he should have gotten the ball more often in the last 3 to 2 mintutes

Posted by Darkbackward

Quoting Cloudstud: Oh yes UNC is as good as everyone says. UNC is a much better team than Illinois. You have somone like UNC that are playing teams that are much tougher throughout the course of a season. If UNC and Illinois play in the championship i have no doubt that UNC will claim victory. After they beat Michigan St that is.

Hahaha, someone is reeling. Clearly the ACC was the best ever hype turned out to be false. The big ten claimed superiority over your team. Illinois had a much more impressive pre season than UNC did. UNC has not won on the road at all, and you think you can do that at Illinois? Let me give you a history lesson little boy: Wake Forest goes to Illinois, becomes cremated, North Carolina goes to Wake Forest, becomes cremated.

North Carolina goes to Illinois favored neutral court, becomes cremated.

Clearly the acc was overrated and not superior to the big ten. My big east didn't do so well, but we had lower seeds than the acc. In fact, the only good team from the acc thus far is NC state. Duke and Wake forest and Georgia Tech all bowed out with much simplicity.

So you, Dicky Vitale, and all the ESPN idiots were clearly wrong, the acc is NOT the best conference. Remember, March tells no lies.

Posted by Cloudstud

I think its time for somone to suck up their pride a little bit isnt it..... Looks like i was right all along. Told everyone that Illinois couldnt hang with UNC they didnt even come close UNC controlled that game the whole way. Illinois never stood a chance. ACC reigns over all and i just want to say it one more time...... I TOLD EVERYONE SO!

Posted by Jim Rome

you know because one turnover and a missed three point shot away from overtime is DOMINATION

but compared to what that other guy said CALLING DUKEY V AN IDIOT HOW DARE HIM, I can understand the smack

Posted by Cloudstud

Ya true dat dickie v is the man! But UNC really did lead the way most of that game. They had a little burst at the end but still UNC controlled pretty much the whole time.

Posted by Dan121

they lost their top 7 scorers