relationship problems =/

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

So I've been seeing this one girl for awhile and shes really awesome. I love her. but right now I don't really want a relationship. I just want to have fun. and meet a bunch of new girls. I don't really want to break up. So how should i go about to asking to have a little break? =/

Posted by Xenos

lol high school

You should have known better than to start a relationship in the first place, you dirty philanderer you.

"I love her, but you see, I might love other girls more. So I think I'll put her on hold for awhile so I check out some other girls to see if I love them more, if I do, I guess I didn't love her enough so screw her."

:rolleyes:

Posted by Shade

Dude. That's one hell of a mixed signal you're sending her.

"I love you, and want to be with you. But I also want to take a little break and **** a bunch of girls senseless, then we'll be golden."

Posted by Omni

She's either going to kill you or give you a permanent break from your relationship.

Posted by junior senior

can't be as worse as her relationship!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtuXmm_xf4U

Posted by Arcadios

Hehe, you make it sound like a job where you get a lunch break.
Isn't a relationship suppose to be a pleasurable thing?
You don't seem fit for relationships if this is what's going through your mind.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ask a girl for a break!?!?! that's....that's...
*exits the house to laugh out-of-control*
*crys a little during laughter*
*comes back to computer*
no...umm, no, you don't do that.

Posted by Kamek

Sounds to me like you're being unfair to the girl. If you don't want anything serious and she does, break it off and go have whatever "fun" you want. Sounds like you want her to be your safety net.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

i made up my mind.

im keeping her. because i love her.

and im just going to forget about other girls.

=]

Posted by Xenos

VGC saves the day again. :eek:

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'll say this on a serious note,

Fantasies are always better than realities.

Whatever you have in mind when you see another girl as who she is will be distorted in your imagination. Much safer keeping your girl friend if you really do love her.

Posted by Ant

Do a barrel roll. If that doesn't work, try sticking it up her pooper. And if that doesn't work, you'll have to kill yourself.

Posted by Klarth

DEAR VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD: WHERE SHOULD I PUT MY PENIS

Posted by Tyler Durden

Just tell her.. she's boring, she smells funny, and you think her hair looks like a gift-wrapped turd.

She'll understand.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

VGC needs an e/n. section.

Posted by Ant

what e/n mean?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Everything/nothing.

Things that are of supreme importance to the OP/but mean nothing to other users.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: what e/n mean?

It's a Somethingawful thing, so it's obvioWHAT? PAY MONEY FOR A FORUM? HAHAHAHAA THAT'S STUPID YOU'RE STUPID HAHAHAHAHA SA IS SO STUPID SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPS O RLY CHUCK NORRIS

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: Everything/nothing.

Things that are of supreme importance to the OP/but mean nothing to other users.

Ah, thanks.

Posted by Klarth

BIX NOOD IS THIS LOLI SPARTAAAAAAAAAA LONGCAT IS LONG **** YEAH SEAKING

Posted by Trigger

[quote]I love her.
I doubt it.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

[quote=VirtualRealityZone;615010]i made up my mind.

im keeping her. because i love her.

and im just going to forget about other girls.

=]
Love her? Doubtful.
Infatuated? Yes.
Forget about other girls? It's not realistic. Not only that, but it's unhealthy. A healthy relationship is still one in which you are fully aware of other girls out there, but you would still voluntarily choose your own girl any day of the week.

Posted by Klarth

Admiral Anthrax, a size 4 boot is like midget feet

Posted by mis0

You ask her for a "break", you've just asked to end whatever you two may have had. You either stick with it or end it. With the vast majority of people, "a break" is the same thing as "breaking up".

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This may have been brought up before, but you don't love her.

THIS IS MY 4000TH POST