whats up i think you are cool/rad

Posted by Klarth

I love you man

Posted by netman

np :cool:

Posted by netman

:mad2:

Posted by Omni

How long do you guys plan on doing this?

Posted by Klarth

I don't know what you're talking about

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm netman and Nazo is 21 Hoot Salute.

Posted by Omni

You and Nazo are both huge faggots who can't PhotoShop for crap. Go back to Wireforums.

Posted by Roger Smith

Your just pissed you didn't figure it out sooner. :cool:

Posted by Omni

Nah, I just think you should go back to Wireforums because you suck. I know very well who netman and 21 Hoot Salute are.

Posted by Roger Smith

Your thoughts are noted. But if I leave you'll have no one to fight with cuz you drive everyone else away.

You couldn't drive me away if you put a car and a lion in front of me.

Posted by Omni

Fix your user title. To look non-retarded the apostrophe should be on the lefthand side of the 03, idiot.

Posted by Roger Smith

Since you noticed it, it'll stay just the way it is.

Posted by Poco

you;re lucky i troll wireforums

i raise its average post per day from about 3 to around 5

Posted by Roger Smith

Lady Luck, she is on my side.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting 21 Hoot Salute: whats up i think you are cool/rad

[URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Led+Zeppelin+founded+1968&btnG=Google+Search"]Son, I have been cool since 1968[/URL] !!! :p:

I was born in the 1950's, not telling you the year though !!!

When were your born my friend ??

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I was born in the 1950's

That explains it!!! In the 60s, you were part of that anti-war, anti-Nixon and pro drug group that messed up your mind!!!! Dude, wake up to reality!!! That was around 40 years ago!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: I was born in the 1950's, not telling you the year though !!!

Cool, that means you'll probably die soon and then you'll shut up.

Posted by Nihilus

Hey Down the Sun, if I'm here when I'm fifty arguing with people and calling everyone son, send one of those Surf Ninjas my way to put me out of my misery.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Elric: Hey Down the Sun, if I'm here when I'm fifty arguing with people and calling everyone son, send one of those Surf Ninjas my way to put me out of my misery.

BITE ME

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting netman: BITE ME

EAT ME

Posted by Klarth

You are not awesome.

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]...since when did I become so popular?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Klarth

Quoting UncleYaris: [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]...since when did I become so popular?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Why are you so brain-numbingly dense?

Posted by mis0

"Jun 2007."

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting netman: Why are you so brain-numbingly dense?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]why do you keep posting about me?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Klarth

Posted by veritas

hahaha

Posted by Colonel

stupid name code.

Posted by Omni

(wacko1337) is a pretty ****ing awesome poster, if I do say so myself. I hope he posts here some more.

Posted by netman

who edited my thread

Posted by Stalolin

WHY ARE YOU HERE

Posted by Apathetic

WHY HERE YOU ARE

Posted by veritas

Ha it doesnt even matter. You de rep me for the most random **** anyway. I really dont care about rep or post count. I just wanna talk about stuff. But dickwads like you really makes this place ****ty.

Posted by WackoHater

That is the way these guys treat all new members, but if you don't act completely inept you will be fine long term, the dummy quotient here is high, so don't join that club, some members do appreciate well thought out posts just like on any other forum and you will get rewarded for those.

PS: Omni is a worthless petty little prick that should be banned for rep abuse and for ruining the forum by trolling and making worthless posts.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: That is the way these guys treat all new members

The guy has been here for 2 years. He's not new, and he de-rep'd me before I did anything to him.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah sure man, we all know you are a reputation troll, we also know that in your vain mind you feel you are garnering great power for yourself on the forum by abusing the reputation system to put down other members numb nuts !!!

Keep it up and Jesse Smith is going to be banned again because of YOU !!!!
:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm a worthless petty little prick that should be banned for rep abuse and for ruining the forum by trolling and making worthless posts.

er, we already know that you're da King at trolling and making worthless posts!!!! And no need to tell us that you're a worthless petty little prick!!!! We already know!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Shadow

Hold up..it just me or that my name is on the title. there has to be a catch

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ash3n: Hold up..it just me or that my name is on the title. there has to be a catch

SHERLOCK HOLMES, NOW IN MINIATURE

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yah (wacko1337) STOP HACKING DA BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr!!!!!!!

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

What are you lot on about?

Posted by Yonaka

Username hacks. A great annoyance, and apparently one to get used to.

Posted by Arcadios

Who the **** is Yonaka?
AIDS?

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

I only put 4 letters in front of my name.

Posted by Yonaka

Indeed it is AIDS. I hated my old username and then thanks to my grandparents I found Yonaka, loved it, and ta-da! Namechange.

Posted by Roger Smith

Reminds me of what Soma says in DoS when he takes damage.

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

Quoting Jesse Smith: Yah Jeffereyshalom STOP HACKING DA BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr!!!!!!!

I don't. i haven't even been able to get interweb access for the last week and a half (stupid ****ing phone company)

Posted by fates warning

cmon now, even blaise recognizes the username hack

Posted by Shadow

Quoting Jeffereyshalom: I don't. i haven't even been able to get interweb access for the last week and a half (stupid ****ing phone company)

Actually, it's just a user hack, really. You see, if you log out, you would see "hey Unregistered", but Regardless, what username you would choose, it's going to be that user. so therefore, it's not true.

Posted by WackoHater

It is just another idiotic Jesse :jesse: Smith stunt is all !!!!

Son, you need beat with a stick !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by veritas

Yea yea im a hacker. Believe what u want but jesse knows the truth!

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Omni: Tiptoegecko is a pretty ****ing awesome poster, if I do say so myself. I hope he posts here some more.

**** straight I am

Posted by joejoe1010

what the **** is going on and why am i banned

Posted by joejoe1010

OI JESSE SMITH U LOOK LIKE A RIGHT DWEEB - WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U HAD A GIRLFRIEND ------ PROBZ IN A CHAT ROOM

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting joejoe1010: what the **** is going on and why am i banned

Probably because you posted like a retarded spambot in one of your posts in computer games.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Max Mouse: Probably because you posted like a retarded spambot in one of your posts in computer games.

LOL MAX MOUSE

Posted by kissdude_44

why the he ll am i the subject of these things? i dont get it! is it cuz im new? is it cuz i have a sweet name? or because you just wanna kiss MAJOR booty?

Posted by Omni

Actually, you're just stupid.

Posted by S

Quoting Omni: Actually, you're just stupid.