Angelwing for Playstation and RPG Games

Posted by Ant

The Playstation board is in dire need of some moderation. I'm not sure if anyone has been around there lately, but it's not pretty. As for RPG's, a little extra help never hurt. And since she's been a mod before; She is most qualified and deserving of the job. And the only reason she lost the position last time was due to prevailing circumstances of which have now been fixed and have been for awhile now.

Vote.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Is it just me or does she not post here that often? Or even regularly?

Posted by Ant

She tends to lurk more often.

I asked her about it before I made the thread, so there shouldn't be any problems with inactivity. But since when has that mattered for vgc moderation?

Posted by Xenos

The RPG board doesn't receive a huge lot of activity that would require two mods.

Posted by Ant

G[COLOR="Lime"]od d[/COLOR]amn, I don't know why people seem to be so apposed to having two mods per board lately.

Posted by S

Angel's a productive poster to what I've seen and would make a good mod for the Playstation board. However, being that Xenos thinks it is a bad idea for two mods, and Xenos is the current mod there, I think that it'd be a bad idea for now. If Xenos wants help, we can always mod Angelwing then.

Yeah, just give her playstation, tops.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Ant;615370]G[COLOR=Lime]od d[/COLOR]amn, I don't know why people seem to be so apposed to having two mods per board lately.

Maybe because some boards don't need it?

Posted by Ant

your absolutely correct.

just playstation then.

Posted by Ant

so, yes for just playstation then?

I'd give it to someone else who's more active and doesn't take long breaks... but whatever.

Posted by Fate

I'm fine with this, but so long as we're making new positions here I want Xbox, ****it.

I want xbox too :(

Also, I say nay. Changed my mind. Don't care if she's still "active" she barely posts and if you don't post you're quicker to lose interest and be "unactive." We have enough mods who don't post as is.

Posted by Fate

She seems more like an RPG Games person than a Playstation person, in any case.

Posted by Ant

Jesse. Just mod her already.