Happy Canada Day

Posted by Fort Shino

So what are you guys doing for Canada Day this year(if you live in Canada/celebrate Canada Day.)

I'm going to go see some fireworks then set some off at my friends house. Good stuff.

So what are you doing or going to do?

Posted by mis0

They could just call it "Fail Day". LOL CANADA JOKE WATCH OUT!

Posted by Zeta

Milk comes in bags.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's a wonderful thing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

WOOOOOOOOO CANADA DAY TODAY

FIREWORKS, BBQ, BEER, CELEBRATING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:canada2: :canada2: :canada2: :canada2: :canada2: :canada2: :canada2: :canada2:

Not celebrating tonight. Doing it tomorrow.

Posted by Ant

but it won't be canada day anymore. :( just wait till the 4th and go to niagra falls or something so you can get a taste of that sweet sweet freedom.

I've usually been in the states every july 4th, so this would technically be the first time in many years that I haven't. Good times.

Posted by netman

happy beaver day, my fellow canadians :cool:

Posted by Roger Smith

Happy belated USA Day!

Posted by Xero

Fireworks lasted 10 minutes here. Yay. I was playing poker most of the day.

Turns out I could see the fireworks fine from my back yard. Love living on the lake.

Posted by Creedence

I wish I lived in canada so I got BBQ, but to make up for it me and my friends are gonna have a bottle rocket war and dedicate it to Canada this time (we always dedicate it to something) Lol, one of my friends too chicken to compete in the wars anymore cuz he got shot in the eye and has to wear glasses now, pussy...

Quoted post: I wish I lived in canada so I got BBQ

Your grilling is our BBQ.

Posted by Creedence

Meh, most people here put BBQ sauce on everything they grill, and some things they fry.

In Arkansas BBQ sauce goes on everything, including grilled hotdogs, burgers, sausage, chicken, and even steak.

Technically, BBQ in the States is a certain way of of cooking something, not just slathering on the sauce. As far as I know, it refers to slow cooking a meat through indirect means. Grilling is straight-up slapping meat on the grill and cooking it. In Canada, BBQ is both, there's no distinction.

Posted by Zeta

Canaday is over, destroy this thread.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Technically, BBQ in the States is a certain way of of cooking something, not just slathering on the sauce. As far as I know, it refers to slow cooking a meat through indirect means. Grilling is straight-up slapping meat on the grill and cooking it. In Canada, BBQ is both, there's no distinction.

In my house anything with BBQ sauce on it is BBQ.

Your house is wrong.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Turns out I could see the fireworks fine from my back yard. Love living on the lake.

Same here.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Fireworks lasted four minutes here. Way to go, winnipeg!

Geez, toronto's lasted a good ten or fifteen minutes. St. Catharines' were about five minutes though. Thank the lawd for having toronto in my backyard